Mostwanted... You've been warned!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 08:05 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute
Mostwanted... You've been warned!!

Just wanted to give you guys out there a heads up about this guy. He used to be team step it ups media guy for our site, do not deal w/ this guy in any shape or form.... I can tell you from experience you Will be sorry! This guy is a loser and a lame and in no way is a stunter... But is definatly a wannabe.... To call him a squid would be an injustice to squids everywhere! I've been informed of him trash talking me on this forum, I'm out of town right now and only have access via iPod so I don't feel like searching it out but I will when I get home for sure! This guy listed he has a 02 warrior but don't be fooled that isn't a roadstar.... It's the type w/ 4 wheels, oh he did claim to have 4 pocket bikes but I can't even confirm that. This guy claims I bitched out to him....more bs I've tried to arrange a meet up for months now and this punk avoids me like the plague. He is a Internet ninja and a hacker, I'm tellin ya don't deal w/ him. If my word is not good enough hit up mikeonthebike, or any of the idol riders.I'm sure they can confirm what I've stated about this lil bitches character. And it's not like mike even likes me, and I'll tell you right now that is because of this punk *** mf mjew...(that's what he goes by on the sreet and in my town) I would ask if any of you have any faith in my words red rep this mf every 24. Also hit up nags to ban his *** and make stuntlife a better place! Your friend and fellow rider..... Beardo

Last edited by beardo; 10-25-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:21 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Mostwanted... You've been warned!!

hmmmm
Old 10-25-2009, 08:29 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

who said pony tail?
Old 10-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Who's "mostwanted" anyway???and is he tryin to sell a quad and playin it off to be a roadstar warrior???what's your beef?did he steal from you or rip ya off,or are you just pissed cause he's a poser???kinda like some squid around here... his famous quote is"**** man I could do that too if i had a piece of **** stunt bike"funny part is, before he saw me ride or knew I was a stunter(not sayin I'm any good)but with his chest puffed out he said "yeah I stunt, I got idle locked"like thats such an amazing accomplishment,then we're all at the lot and guess who shows up,squidboy who can't even do a pow wow,then i overhear him sayin "oh yeah,I can slow em down to around 45 mph" hmmmmmm wait a minute,i thought you had idle locked BWAHAHAHAHAHA all posers will eventually show their true colors.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

theres a thread in the for sale section he posted about a search engine for bikes he "created". it's some lame **** for real. he put bullo's number on blast in the thread and he's been throwing names around..
Old 10-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

refer to -
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...eap-bikes.html

same douche that posted some **** video of him ******* with some bums.
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...k-bums-so.html

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
OK WHERE THE **** DO U THINK ITS OK TO GIVE MY NUMBER OUT MJEW...FIRST OFF TAKE THAT **** OFF YOUR REPLAYS SAYN YOU WERE WESTCOAST CONNECTION MEDIA ****** ....NEVER HAVE U BEEN AFFILIATED WITH MY CREW...YOU SAW US A FEW YEARS AT A REDDING SHOW NOW YOUR DOIN MY MEDIA ARE U ****'N SERIOUS
FROM WHAT I GATHERD YOUR UP THERE CAUSE'N ALL KINDS OF **** WITH TEAM STEP IT UP... AND NOW YOUR FAKE'N THE FUNK ON HERE ....I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO DON'T CALL STOP WITH THE LIES AND QUIT...YOU'VE DONE PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME STOP WITH ALL YOUR ****'N LIES... I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR 1 MORE THING ABOUT U AND YOUR MOUTH WE ARE GONNA HAVE A REAL PROBLEM YOUNGSTER

Old 10-25-2009, 10:10 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

I wouldnt do business with a guy that has a rat tail!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 01:38 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tricky500
refer to -

OK WHERE THE **** DO U THINK ITS OK TO GIVE MY NUMBER OUT MJEW...FIRST OFF TAKE THAT **** OFF YOUR REPLAYS SAYN YOU WERE WESTCOAST CONNECTION MEDIA ****** ....NEVER HAVE U BEEN AFFILIATED WITH MY CREW...YOU SAW US A FEW YEARS AT A REDDING SHOW NOW YOUR DOIN MY MEDIA ARE U ****'N SERIOUS
FROM WHAT I GATHERD YOUR UP THERE CAUSE'N ALL KINDS OF **** WITH TEAM STEP IT UP... AND NOW YOUR FAKE'N THE FUNK ON HERE ....I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO DON'T CALL STOP WITH THE LIES AND QUIT...YOU'VE DONE PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME STOP WITH ALL YOUR ****'N LIES... I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HEAR 1 MORE THING ABOUT U AND YOUR MOUTH WE ARE GONNA HAVE A REAL PROBLEM YOUNGSTER

Ya there ya go... Case and point.... I'm tellin ya this cat is bad news, you guys will know soon enough I guess, should just save us all the bs and ban this mother f-er right now. We tried to let it be in the past, all the crap this guy caused us, he is the reason we no longer have a web site, and way more than that..... But he can't let **** go, he's even had fist put to face already and still this **** continues... I got a heads up that he was trashing me on here so I figured I would let you all know what kind of tricks this bitch turns... Word I got was I was punked by him because some vagos m/c member put a knife to my throat.... Lies!!! I know most of the vagos in my area and am on good terms w/ them... As a matter of fact I'm on good terms w/ all the 3 piece 1% clubs in my area, and I myself wear a 3 piece patch.... I haven't got to read all the **** that has been talked about me on here yet but I will when I get home. Matter of fact I think I'll get in touch w/ the prez of the vagos m/c local chapter and give him the heads up on this little name droper.... I doubt he has any idea of the ramafications (sp) of his recent actions and more than likely has just hung himself.... Bawahawahaha I just wanted to not only speak up to defend myself but also let you know this cat is dangerous behind a computer, he will hack your shot if given the oportunity... So be warned!!! One more thing...... Karma is a bitch mjew!!!!!

Last edited by beardo; 10-26-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:42 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by f4ibry
hmmmm
Feel like giving us your thoughts bry?
Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
who said pony tail?
Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
I wouldnt do business with a guy that has a rat tail!!!
am I missing something here?
Old 10-26-2009, 02:05 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo
Feel like giving us your thoughts bry?

am I missing something here?
Dude had a rat tail in his messen wit bums video...
Old 10-26-2009, 02:08 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tricky500
refer to -

Yup dis guy is mostwanted aight.....
Old 10-26-2009, 02:19 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Subscribed and this guy needs to be taught a lesson . <-- PERIOD!!!!

Edit... Beardo is good guy in Wheelies Book...
Old 10-26-2009, 02:24 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

******* homo made a new account cause he got so much **** in the drunk bums thread, haha
Old 10-26-2009, 02:55 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Subscribed and this guy needs to be taught a lesson . <-- PERIOD!!!!

Edit... Beardo is good guy in Wheelies Book...
Word wheelie and thnk u! Likewise to you hommie
Originally Posted by *Tanus*
******* homo made a new account cause he got so much **** in the drunk bums thread, haha
yo tanus you got that user name? Everyone needs to red rep this ****** till he gets banned finaly, and believe me I know this guy and it will happen.... Hopefully sooner than later... He's a snake in the grass fo sho!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:08 AM

FresYES fresh is a decent person

Just watched that video... guys a ******* douchebag, someone get an addy and do work!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:17 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

from one of Mostwanteds threads....

Originally Posted by *.Mostwanted.*
1230 canby road apt 74 drop by if u want ur face to look as good as u feel
Old 10-26-2009, 03:26 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Word but you know that addy is bullstien! Still it's only five mins from my house soooooo, well you know lol!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:29 AM
Administrators

maybe thats just "one" of his many places to stay....
Old 10-26-2009, 05:31 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

This guy is by far worse than the yuthhhhhgg kid, at least that guy had a bike and rode, could actually do a wheelie even just pow pow. This guy no bike doesn't ride and never has, total poser, just look at his avatar, where is the bike, that helmet he's holding belongs to his brother, he's throwin a w for west coast? I think it's for woosie!! Straight poser, loser , lop , lame!!!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:04 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

my thoughts

mjew michael lewis is not to be confused with Mendos Most Wanted. these guys are a different set of lames that ride in nor cal...but not associated with mjew

the drunk bum vid was Mendos Most Wanted's attempt at lame humor...

Mjew michael is another nor cal douche bag. He started a lot of the drama between yall step it up, n us Idol riders...whatever that ***** over, a braud was involved who is a dumb ****, we all know that...

Im just sayin this fool is tricky on the computer, and thats all i worry about. Now if my teams name keeps gettin passed round in this crap ima have to ****** do something bout it...simple as that

Quick Reply: Mostwanted... You've been warned!!