nitro circus

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 08:33 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point
nitro circus

so im sitten here watching nitro circus. they had a nice lil thing on jamaican rough ryders. then "streetbike tommy" gets up and cant do ****. he managed a semi okish pow pow. what a tool.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:36 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough
Re: nitro circus

streetbike tommy might not have wheelie skills, but I'll still give him props for the crazy *** **** he attemps to do
Old 10-24-2009, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
streetbike tommy might not have wheelie skills, but I'll still give him props for the crazy *** **** he attemps to do
the guys defently the comedy relief and i very much like watching him fail. but the whole nitro crew clearly hates him, its very awkward.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:44 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
+1
Old 10-24-2009, 09:20 PM

S.Y. is a decent person

he has that name for tryin to backflip a sportbike and fucked himself all up
Old 10-24-2009, 09:48 PM
THE 1 & ONLY

ALEX707 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea that **** must oh hurt, he tried to do a back flip and ended up going over the front.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:50 PM

E-BRAKE is a decent person

Originally Posted by S.Y.
he has that name for tryin to backflip a sportbike and fucked himself all up

actually....i believe it was a frontflip he attempted....and hes attempted it many times over and failed lol....but that is how he got his name , not because hes got skills

Last edited by E-BRAKE; 10-24-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:13 PM

it looks like he was just trying to jump into the pit but went way to fast and the weight of the engine made him rotate forwards. there were 2 attempts i believe. the first one he jumped and went a few feet. sombody told him he could go like 20mph more and get good distance. he did and yea, we all seen the end result.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:19 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
the guys defently the comedy relief and i very much like watching him fail. but the whole nitro crew clearly hates him, its very awkward.
What you don't poke fun at any of your friends ever??

Pretty sure hes a friend of travis' that lives in his neighborhood, thats why he hooked up with them and is in the videos

I'm sure they don't hate him just because he doesn't do anything 'skilled'.. Do you hate your 'friends' just cause they can't stunt or backflip dirt bikes??
Old 10-24-2009, 10:21 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

i feel sorry for the dude b/c he clearly lacks self respect/esteem....hopefully he'll wake up, go to college, lose weight, get a job, and live his life.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:26 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee

Pretty sure hes a friend of travis' that lives in his neighborhood, thats why he hooked up with them and is in the videos

I'm sure they don't hate him just because he doesn't do anything 'skilled'.. Do you hate your 'friends' just cause they can't stunt or backflip dirt bikes??
he is clearly the fat kid of the group figuratively and literally. he has a set purpose and that is to be the fool that gets laughs, but he seems like a tool so he probably deserves it and he gets paid pretty well to lose his dignity which most of us give ours away much cheaper. id love to take his place for a while without the fat jokes
Old 10-24-2009, 10:31 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

i love it when he ramps the lawn mower and fails
Old 10-24-2009, 10:34 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

that **** was funny
Old 10-24-2009, 10:39 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

or when they are ramping those tri cycles and he doesnt even make it off the ramp and goes of the side and lands in all the ****
Old 10-24-2009, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Towlieee

ofcourse i do. but i actually like my friends. other than that, exactly wat rookie stunter said.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by aut117
or when they are ramping those tri cycles and he doesnt even make it off the ramp and goes of the side and lands in all the ****

haha. yeah that was good.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
ofcourse i do. but i actually like my friends. other than that, exactly wat rookie stunter said.
i take that back. exactly what rookie stunter said in the beginning.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:40 AM

gsxrpb is an unknown quantity at this point

the guy just hates doin drywall give him a break lol
Old 10-25-2009, 01:44 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
i feel sorry for the dude b/c he clearly lacks self respect/esteem....hopefully he'll wake up, go to college, lose weight, get a job, and live his life.
With all that talk I can only hope you clear at least 100 grand a year

cause I bet street bike tommy is clearing at least 100grand, and probably 500-1mil a year being on tv.....

Nitrocircus is probably laughing at people like you when the 'small' guys on the show like street bike tommy are probnably raking in 50 grand a episode from a week of traveling the world and having FUN

edit: sure, being like tommy ,and making no money ,that would be worthless..
But considering in 5 years of tv he'll make more the most of us make in our life, come on, how can you hate.

re-edit: Honestly when I watch the episodes, it just looks like a bunch of guys doing crazy **** and having a BLAST. You really think tommy is pissed during them episodes? Yes maybe a few times, but how many times have you been pissed and not made a DIME?..... Exactly....
A lot of them guys have some extreme skills, and huge ***** and deserve the money for the extreme **** they do. But they also get paid great for doing some retarded **** lol.

Last edited by Towlieee; 10-25-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:54 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by towlieee
with all that talk i can only hope you clear at least 100 grand a year

cause i bet street bike tommy is clearing at least 100grand, and probably 500-1mil a year being on tv.....

Nitrocircus is probably laughing at people like you when the 'small' guys on the show like street bike tommy are probnably raking in 50 grand a episode from a week of traveling the world and having fun

edit: Sure, being like tommy ,and making no money ,that would be worthless..
But considering in 5 years of tv he'll make more the most of us make in our life, come on, how can you hate.

Re-edit: Honestly when i watch the episodes, it just looks like a bunch of guys doing crazy **** and having a blast. You really think tommy is pissed during them episodes? Yes maybe a few times, but how many times have you been pissed and not made a dime?..... Exactly....
A lot of them guys have some extreme skills, and huge ***** and deserve the money for the extreme **** they do. But they also get paid great for doing some retarded **** lol.
+43542431334879

Quick Reply: nitro circus