nitro circus

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 02:20 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person
Re: nitro circus

Originally Posted by gsxrpb
the guy just hates doin drywall give him a break lol
thats what im saying. it would be awesome to get hoked up with something like that. go from getting up in the morning all pissy cause you hate your job and then the next day you get to fly to some vacation spot and go cliff diving and go ***** out on jet skis and do pretty much anything cool that you can think of. id have to ride it out for as long as i could.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:52 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by E-BRAKE
actually....i believe it was a frontflip he attempted....and hes attempted it many times over and failed lol....but that is how he got his name , not because hes got skills
Yeah that's from the old adrenaline crew DVD. He rocks a BP standup in it too.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:38 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Towlieee
probably 500-1mil a year being on tv.....

probnably raking in 50 grand a episode
you're buggin if you think he's making 50k an episode. the bitches from the kardashian show are making 15k an episode and they're the stars of the show. maybe travis is getting paid somewhere close to that but i highly doubt that he's making 50k an episode or anywhere close to that. I think 5k an episode is more realistic IMO.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:26 AM

OC DeBo is a decent person

Originally Posted by toneth
Yeah that's from the old adrenaline crew DVD. He rocks a BP standup in it too.
I wonder how many of these guys actually know that he was with adrenaline crew for a few years, even before nitro circus became and idea. Travis even cameo'd in a few of those DVDs
Old 10-25-2009, 09:46 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you're buggin if you think he's making 50k an episode. the bitches from the kardashian show are making 15k an episode and they're the stars of the show. maybe travis is getting paid somewhere close to that but i highly doubt that he's making 50k an episode or anywhere close to that. I think 5k an episode is more realistic IMO.
it really all depends on how the deal with the network is structured...there are so many options for how shows get to air and the money involved that really unless travis, tommy or anyone else on the show posts up here then no one will really know...
Old 10-25-2009, 10:22 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
it really all depends on how the deal with the network is structured...there are so many options for how shows get to air and the money involved that really unless travis, tommy or anyone else on the show posts up here then no one will really know...
i understand that but he's not the star of the show and in my opinion - i just cant see him making that much. but like you said unless they post up we wont know. i just cant see that
Old 10-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Actually 50k an episode IS realistic,a morning radio show in Detroit did research on how much them no talent MTV "HILLS" people made,and in the begining the dude named Spencer brought in over 60k an episode and they said he barely was on screen With T.V. the actors get paid according to the ratings,so Them Kardashian hookers must not have high ratings...Nitro Circus ratings are through the roof so You know Tommy is makin a killin..
Old 10-25-2009, 12:44 PM

~ZJ~ is a decent person

i bet tommy is making pretty good bank but i dont think that matters. id hang out with those guys for free anyday! i mean look at that slip and bleed! that **** is bad ***! who wouldnt want to do that?
Old 10-25-2009, 12:51 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

met Tommy at a Starboyz/Legion event in Crofton, and he was not only a great guy, he's funny as hell. I don't think it's possible to hate him IRL. Plus, imagine sharing a tour bus with someone you hate.

that's how fat guys end up in dumpsters far from home.

Last edited by excessa; 10-25-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:54 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OC DeBo
I wonder how many of these guys actually know that he was with adrenaline crew for a few years, even before nitro circus became and idea. Travis even cameo'd in a few of those DVDs

i knew he was ac. i also heard some rumors, because tommy is a greedy slime ball, they cant release ac 4?
Old 10-25-2009, 12:55 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
i knew he was ac. i also heard some rumors, because tommy is a greedy slime ball, they cant release ac 4?
so it may be possible for some people to hate him IRL. I stand corrected
Old 10-25-2009, 01:47 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

You just never know

I've heard john and kate plus 8 each get around 100k per episode
I mean hell, if tommy only made say 5 grand an episode, thats like what, 50 grand a year? maybe close to 100grand? Certainly not enough money to be 'doing it' in cali, just enough to get by

But I'm not sure what they make, I' dimagine its at least 10k+, probably in the 25-50k range, maybe 100k if hes lucky
Old 10-25-2009, 01:50 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Yea rob dyrdek makes over 150,000 and episode i seen it on a show on vh1 i also seen that jennifer aniston made 1,000,000 and episode from friends so anything is possible.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:39 PM

OC DeBo is a decent person

AC 4 is comin out late because of Music issues, not because of Tommy. He left on understanding terms, and from talkin to his wife, Tommy is doin VERY well from nitro circus and still hangs with AC when he is in the rockville area. I mean sometimes its not ALL buisness, but its a big part
Old 10-25-2009, 07:55 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Who cares he gets to do sweet **** everyday and get paid for it...and from what it looks like i don't think he minds being the funny fat guy....Im waking up at 4 am to go to work and immediately going to school after im done with work...ill be the funny fat guy if it meens i get to live his life
Old 10-25-2009, 08:25 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

they give tommy's background in one of the old DVDs that came out before the show. He was like a tagalong for AC. He said he was like a local hero for bein able to do highway wheelies. The motor on the gixxer was blown from oil starvation thats why he didnt give a **** about jumpin it, u can hear it knockin... but yea anyway. They invited him out to travis' kinda to punk him out cuz he got drunk at a party and was talkin a bunch of **** so someone there was like oh yeah... well come on out to travis' and show us. cant remember which dvd, i downloaded like 5 of em, they were all sweet but they all kinda mush together in my memory.. lol
Old 10-25-2009, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Yea rob dyrdek makes over 150,000 and episode i seen it on a show on vh1 i also seen that jennifer aniston made 1,000,000 and episode from friends so anything is possible.
You cant really compare Jennifer Aniston who's a paid actress to a reality tv show IMO anyway. And Dyrdek is the star of the show just like Pastrana. I'm not doubting he makes decent money but I just dont think its that much Whatever though - like Monday said he gets paid to **** around all day and thats good enough lol.

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You just never know

I've heard john and kate plus 8 each get around 100k per episode
I mean hell, if tommy only made say 5 grand an episode, thats like what, 50 grand a year? maybe close to 100grand? Certainly not enough money to be 'doing it' in cali, just enough to get by

But I'm not sure what they make, I' dimagine its at least 10k+, probably in the 25-50k range, maybe 100k if hes lucky
Agreed. And to whoever I forgot to post that brought up the Kardashian ho's - that show has good ratings which is the reason its been around for a while and the 2 sisters got their own spin off show. Either way - **** it lol.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

+1 i dunno nuthin bout nuthin....but there's no way he's making 50 an episode. someone get his tax returns to put this to bed....
Old 10-25-2009, 11:04 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

lol. how did callin this guy a tool turn into how much he makes? lol
Old 10-26-2009, 12:03 AM

Suicidekingxiii is a decent person

This is funny.. sitting here reading ya'll talking about Tommy and how much he makes.. To him it doesn't matter. Travis Pastrana is Tommys best friend. They grew up together in Maryland in Anne Arundel County. Been together basically since they were both in diapers. Thats why he has his shots on Nitro.. has nothing to do with the money he gets.. but yeah whoever said he hates doing drywall is right about that... .... If your wondering how i know all this ****.. Tommys a friend of mine. He was my neighbor for years and we grew up in the same small shitty town... he's just the lucky one that got to escape from this place...

Quick Reply: nitro circus