hauling

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 08:07 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: hauling

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
i think when it comes time to sell my truck (94 ford ranger 4cyl 5 speed) im going to get a car. i always wanted i big *** badass truck but theres no point. harder to park and horrible on gas and someone will always have a bigger one than you so theres no point lol. id rather have a car that i can still have fun with. i want a nissan 350z. they are NA 6 cylinder cars that wouldnt hesitate to pull a little trailer with a 400 lb bike at all.but aluminum trailers are expensive as hell!
why would you buy a aluminum trailer? just buy a light weight steel one at harbor frieght and balance it good from your hitch.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:13 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
only reason i would like to have a van is so i wouldnt ever have to unload my bike when i get home lol.
And maybe so i can get some sleep when we travel
Old 10-21-2009, 08:15 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
And maybe so i can get some sleep when we travel
that was the only good thing about having a **** box looking bike like zacs bike, no one would probably want to steal it. now i gotta keep on my toes.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:45 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

that was the only good thing about having a **** box looking bike like zacs bike, no one would probably want to steal it. now i gotta keep on my toes.
Your *** passes out as soon as we get in the room u don't watch anything but the pillow
Old 10-22-2009, 12:24 AM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

GardnerJosh is a decent person

only reason i would like to have a van is so i wouldnt ever have to unload my bike when i get home lol.
yeah that another thing. i kuld keep it in there over winter(when imnot riding it). all the windows ar blacked out, so no peepers. and like i said just nice to have it covered to be able to have a lil inflatable matress in it. and incase i have other vluabes in it

o and not all of us can afford or want to hev payments on a 25k-30k car. and then pll a trailer with it. i always used to lauh at cars with hitchs on them, like accords, and civic, and vw's. but now i kinda get it. i ont have any payments tough and wanna keep i like that.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:32 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

ive rocked both, a trailer and a truck

truck is alot better in my opinion, just so much easier, and you can go anywhere (trailer is a bit tough sometimes)

But I usually just ride to the spot and back

cant now tho, just lost my licence for 6 months so that will be one and a half years out of stunting by the time i get it back (just recovered from a cracked shoulder blade)

not sure about rocking a lot bike as I dont want my suspended licence to be extended, I dont know how the laws work, just have to see
Old 10-22-2009, 12:44 AM

ctf4istunter is a decent person

yall are crazy gotta luv da stunnas !!!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:46 AM

kirny is a decent person

i have a completely murdered out 08 f-150 for those of ypu goin to yo face you will see it but anyways i bought my wife (aka my fun car when i dont wanna drive the truck) an 04 murdered sti and i wanna sell it to buy a 4 door 6L chevy with a 6X12 covered she is not having it............she wants me to trade my truck for it but i have atleast 8000 in my f-150 so needles to say im stuck in a rut
Old 10-22-2009, 01:54 AM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
Ive always had a truck until last year I bought a car... but i just tow with it. the STi is mine and the Scion is my friend nate's these pics are on the way to ROC this year 800 miles each way..... I got 17mpg pullin 3 bikes on a very heavy trailor wieghed 2250lbs, and he got 25mpg pullin 2 bikes around 1000lbs.

haha thats great
Old 10-22-2009, 10:44 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kirny
i have a completely murdered out 08 f-150 for those of ypu goin to yo face you will see it but anyways i bought my wife (aka my fun car when i dont wanna drive the truck) an 04 murdered sti and i wanna sell it to buy a 4 door 6l chevy with a 6x12 covered she is not having it............she wants me to trade my truck for it but i have atleast 8000 in my f-150 so needles to say im stuck in a rut
did you read this??

Originally Posted by jordanv3122
i always wanted i big *** badass truck but theres no point. Harder to park and horrible on gas and someone will always have a bigger one than you so theres no point lol.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:55 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

a van would be nice but im gonna stick with my titan!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:43 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by rookie stunter
a van would be nice but im gonna stick with my titan!

yeah Id love to have a van, no trailor to have to drag around, and way easier to load up then into a truck bed. plus all the chicks you can pick up with a sweet van.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:52 PM

OC DeBo is a decent person

man it seems like the econolines are the way to go here! but it woudl also seem like you would need a decent mpg daily driver (if the weather is too shitty to daily your bike)
Old 10-22-2009, 04:56 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

If I had the $$, and my choice, I'ld get a Honda Ridgeline...
Old 10-22-2009, 05:01 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

All these people with street bikes and still towing their bike to go ride it

Any car will tow a tiny trailer and a bike or two, I didn't even notice a difference towing my f4i (but that was without a trailer)

My ghetto setup I gotta ***** out in every trailer thread
Old 10-22-2009, 06:34 PM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

yeah i would do something like that but i kno i am going to crash. i dont wanna be dragging the bike around when i do. plus i can get a small trailer and haul that behind the e-van and haul atleast two other bikes. so 2 inand two behind.

already have a generator, tv, and removable bench row for tailgating and other fun times!! plus grill and kooler. (party bus/ a.k.a. bangbus!!)

the whole thing with riding to my spot is ok, but i liven small town and not whole lot of parking lots and open CLEAN roads. so i gotta drive. witha big *** sprocket it sucks!! lol

remember----
Old 10-22-2009, 06:48 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

lol my god jeremy, i cant believe that prelude is still going!
Old 10-22-2009, 07:03 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
lol my god jeremy, i cant believe that prelude is still going!
It's not, rod bearing is shot in it now
Old 10-22-2009, 07:13 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

a van would be the ****!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:51 AM
want that YUT-UGHHHH

going to pick it up tomaro. then the customizing begins. where u at in illinois?^

Quick Reply: hauling