Buell to shut down

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 11:18 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: Buell to shut down

Originally Posted by Shake
I have to say its gone down the ******* because people cant share a point of view or discuss anything on here anymore without people throwing tantrums and hissy fits.

why am i still here?.. well thats becoming a good question as time goes bye. Mayb this site needs less people like me who would look at a situation for what it is and make a candid assesment of it. It needs more "yes men" to come on and say ahhh i feel so bad for eric he's such a nice guy. then i'll be cool and be on the same page with everyone else who doesnt have the backbone to call it like it is.
consider the possiblity that some people don't agree with you because they don't see the situation from your perspective and simply have a different take.

if people don't agree with you, maybe that's ok and you could talk about why you think one thing and they think another.

that's called having a discussion.

this is a discussion forum. don't freak out, it's not about you.

I DO agree there are some retards here. haha

also your credibility is blown when you claim you can outperform a known brand, but just haven't bothered to do it.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:20 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by excessa

also your credibility is blown when you claim you can outperform a known brand, but just haven't bothered to do it.

Guess I missed that claim
Old 10-17-2009, 11:22 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Guess I missed that claim
Shake's been on and on talking about how Erik blew it and he'd do better and blah blah blah. but if that's the case, why isn't there a shake bike out there right now?
Old 10-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Who wants to ride a bike called THE SHAKE? Tankl slappers suck enough not to do it intentionally
Old 10-17-2009, 12:03 PM

CRASH411MJ is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you talking about? Buell motors had GOBS of torque and absolutely rocked. Very reliable, didn't burn or leak oil. No issues. And Jap technology would have defeated the WHOLE purpose of what Erik set out to, and accomplished
Yeaaa, thats why the 1125r has a ROTAX motor in it from Canada. And no, the Buell airhammer motors did not 'rock', they were grenades when wheelied excessivly.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:27 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by CRASH411MJ
Yeaaa, thats why the 1125r has a ROTAX motor in it from Canada. And no, the Buell airhammer motors did not 'rock', they were grenades when wheelied excessivly.

Most VTwins are grenades when wheelied ruthlessly without taking proper procautions
Old 10-17-2009, 12:38 PM

stevied695 is a decent person

I loved my buell. It was a stupid mistake to get rid of it. This sucks for me cuz i was planning on getting another within the next year or so. I guess I'll be buying used. I hate to see innovative companies get put out. But at least the employees should probably be able to keep thier jobs working for harley now.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:47 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Most VTwins are grenades when wheelied ruthlessly without taking proper procautions

yes they can be

RIP VTR1000....
Old 10-17-2009, 01:31 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by stevied695
But at least the employees should probably be able to keep thier jobs working for harley now.
harley is letting some of their own people go so i dont think they will have one for long if harley does pick them up
Old 10-17-2009, 03:29 PM

Kartel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
ITs friday ive been drinking you shut your mouth you british bastard.
I'm not British you moron...
Old 10-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I see why he's day that... It says UK....
Old 10-17-2009, 03:59 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

rip buell
Old 10-17-2009, 04:44 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

im ok with buell shuting down. now i wont have to watch an 1125cc bike race with 600. **** buell
Old 10-17-2009, 05:08 PM

the "class distinction" thing was a major issue, the tube frame models were a disaster, there's a lot of stuff that could be said. I'd never say they were the best, or the fastest, or the prettiest, but damn I respect a person who chases a dream like that, and catches it even for a minute.

People like EB makes me more determined to get back up every time I fail.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:46 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

do not agree that we need to be too gangster to care. that's a social limitation that I have little respect for.
WTF are you talking about here? what does anything i said in my previous posts have to do with being too "gangster" too care. ?

he wasn't born with the opportunity to make his own bikes, he went after it, so you do in fact have the same chance to get support and make bikes. If you know how to build a brand and bikes on the same scale only better, you should do it.
Once again WTF are you talking about? Did I ever express the desire to build any bikes or did i complain about a lack of a means to do so? If this is the way you interpret a statement such as me proposing what i may have done if i where in someone elses shoes then somethings wrong with you, because thats something everyone does on a daily basis whether it be their giving advice to a friend or whether there commenting on something they seen someone else do on the news or something. So when you say "If it were me I would have done it this way. etc " it does'nt literally mean you want to be that person. OK girly!

Once again like above where did i make such a claim. feel free to quote it if you find it.

Shake's been on and on talking about how Erik blew it and he'd do better and blah blah blah. but if that's the case, why isn't there a shake bike out there right now?
So when someone else points out that they didnt see me make such a claim you still persist with that bs. like i said feel free to quote me. id like to know what the "blah blah blah" is that you're referring too ..

You know what. I always see you on here trying to present yourself in a certain type of way, Always trying to sound intelligent like you know what you talking about, like you "in the mix" "down" "hip to whats happening in the biz " or what da *** ever.. you know.. referring to erik by his first name and **** like that mudafuka knows you ! All up talking bout his passion his plans like you his fukn neigbour or something..

you know what you dont even know me, so who the *** are you to be talking about me like that anyways, judging me n ****. talkin about me and eric had the same opportunities.

Listen Ive seen coutless people on here denegrate and degrade you and call you just about every name in the book over and over in different threads. I never part took in it and even felt sorry for you at times. But you just proved yourself to be the jackass that they've always been making you out to be. Bitch you're not as smart as you think you are, and your not equiped to have an intelligible conversation with me. You don't present yourself very well. Pathetic would be a nice word to sum u up.

Now with all that said.

**** YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON YOU CONDESCENDING **** !!

Congratulations, my longest post ever on stuntlife and i saved it just for you!
Old 10-17-2009, 11:03 PM

My point. it is easy to say how you would have done this and that, but the bottom line is, you've never done it, so you don't know.

I wasn't going for a golden argument, I was just pointing out the ridiculousness of you ripping on Erik Buell and anyone who felt bad for him.

Not going to have an actual debate with you, I totally took your words and interpreted them as "I'm a douche" and just threw that on the table.

everyone else could already see it in your posts. I was just bored.

and that's where we stop arguing. you can claim to have won and everything. I don't care. I think you're a douche.

you made a good point about Buell and MV.

you come across like an *** otherwise.

I don't think I've ever met Erik Buell, but calling him Mr. Buell over and over would be stupid.

Last edited by excessa; 10-17-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:14 PM

posts numbered 31 and 91 are good starts for you shake.

what were you trying to say, if not that you are a better businessman? that you are in fact a moron, and a dick?

because that's what I took away from it.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:22 PM

ronday1 is a decent person

what about them winning the AMA superbike championships the past 2 yrs? not to shabby.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:24 PM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

damn man, i've never really cared for buell but its still kinda devastating to see another american company **** the bed. anything bike related that takes a dive hurts, sux.......
Old 10-18-2009, 09:00 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Shake

You know what. I always see you on here trying to present yourself in a certain type of way, Always trying to sound intelligent like you know what you talking about, like you "in the mix" "down" "hip to whats happening in the biz " or what da *** ever.. you know.. referring to erik by his first name and **** like that mudafuka knows you ! All up talking bout his passion his plans like you his fukn neigbour or something..
She did the same thing with the whole thing about DESTINY DIXON. Like its ok for her to do what she doing cuz shes got goals and dreams. HA HA....

I got goals an dreams too. Instead of working at them ima just sell some COCAINE. Its ok to sell Cocaine right? As long as I got goals and dreams then that makes it all better.

Quick Reply: Buell to shut down