JohnnyP stunt stays now available from stuntersINC

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 12:26 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person
JohnnyP stunt stays now available from stuntersINC

JohnnyP in conjunction with stuntersINC have started full time production of the JohnnyP stunt stays. We are bringing you products that are manufactured with CNC technology, using 6061 and 6063 aluminum, tig welded with a NEW surface finish. We are also working on some new innovative products that we will be releasing soon. Such as 07-08 ZX6R and 09-10 ZX6R stays, and adjustable/replaceable aluminum based round bars with the option of a steel or titanium bar for 03-10 ZX6R 's.

We would like to hear any ideas from you, of new products that you would like to see made out of aluminum/titanium. Or any changes/ additions to our current products.

Right now we currently have 03-04 636, 05-06 636 and f4i stays in stock and ready to ship. Our website is being designed right now, so you will soon be able to order all of our products directly online from our site. For now anyone who is interested in a stay or becoming a dealer can contact JohnnyP on here.

Name:  Picture009.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  60.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1501.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  63.1 KB
Old 10-15-2009, 12:29 AM

DC-stunts is a decent person
Re: JohnnyP stunt stays now available from stuntersINC

JP bin doing work looking good man.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:33 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

can you post up a more front shot of the 03-04 I just want to see how low the cut down can be.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:55 AM

drfixaho is a decent person

Name:  IMG_1609.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  82.6 KB
Old 10-15-2009, 06:52 AM

deadf4i is an unknown quantity at this point

Got any pics of F4i Stay installed for us?
Old 10-15-2009, 07:16 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

**** looks pimp
Old 10-15-2009, 07:28 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

JP when you have the gauge mounts cut you need a JP cut into them to make it official. I love these stays **** looks top notch as usual
Old 10-15-2009, 08:30 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Thats what im talking about. Johnny ive been waiting forever lol. Lets get these 07-09 600rr stays made. Alot of people looking for these.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by drfixaho
This is our new 03/04 standard model (which used to be the SHORT version), but since everyone is now doing turned and flipped clipons I was only selling short ones...

We can custom make you one even shorter, there is about 2.5" of room left that the cross bar can be moved down...
Old 10-15-2009, 08:54 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

johnny i've always had a question about that lil bar in the front of the 05/06 stay. wheres it supposed to go..
Old 10-15-2009, 08:59 AM

rob15us2008 is a decent person

i gotta question... my tabs on my light aren't broke completely off. but when i wrecked the tabs kinda cracked around the bottom of the tabs... so my question is how much pressure is put on the tabs when you have your stay on there?.. and do you think it would still work :/ i have a 03 636. maybe you know something i could put in the crack to like bondo it back together
Old 10-15-2009, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
JP when you have the gauge mounts cut you need a JP cut into them to make it official. I love these stays **** looks top notch as usual
Thanks we had actually already looked into having our logo cut into them, but that would raise the machining cost alot. And we would be forced to raise the price to continue to be profitable. There really isnt that much profit in making these, because they are made with such high quality and materials. With our dollar being almost par right now it is very tight, and were trying our best to keep making them for the usual price...And we had to invest alot of money in bulk material to produce them in higher volumes. So maybe in the future we could add that in....
Old 10-15-2009, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by rob15us2008
i gotta question... my tabs on my light aren't broke completely off. but when i wrecked the tabs kinda cracked around the bottom of the tabs... so my question is how much pressure is put on the tabs when you have your stay on there?.. and do you think it would still work :/ i have a 03 636. maybe you know something i could put in the crack to like bondo it back together
With my stay those tabs arent needed really, there are 3 more bolts that hold the headlight between them on the top of the headlight housing. My bike right now has the same thing as yours, tabs partially ripped off...If you still have them great, if not its not a problem, the headlight will still mount up and be just as strong with or without them....

Here you can see the 3 new mounting bolts, all you really need is the flat part between those 2 mounts...
Name:  IMGA0746.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  62.4 KB
Old 10-15-2009, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by frayz
johnny i've always had a question about that lil bar in the front of the 05/06 stay. wheres it supposed to go..
The flat plate that sticks out with the 2 holes in it? That mounts to the top of the headlight housing. Doubling the headlight support, and making it one very solid unit when running the OEM headlight
Old 10-15-2009, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
Thats what im talking about. Johnny ive been waiting forever lol. Lets get these 07-09 600rr stays made. Alot of people looking for these.
We will try our best to get one of those bikes in the shop
Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 AM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough

The hotness! i love mine . i wish i got mine a little shorter for my 05 though. by far the best out in my opinion!!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by SLOPDIDDY
The hotness! i love mine . i wish i got mine a little shorter for my 05 though. by far the best out in my opinion!!!!
If you know a good TIG welder and are handy with a hack saw, you can move the bar fairly easily...

The key is finding a "good" TIG welder, Ive had some other professional welding shops do samples for me and their welding was a joke compared to the guy Ive been using..
Old 10-15-2009, 09:33 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

your stays arebut why not add brackets on each side to tie into the mirror mounts to make it that much stronger and tie it all togetherBTW,how much are they??
Old 10-15-2009, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by loogie
your stays arebut why not add brackets on each side to tie into the mirror mounts to make it that much stronger and tie it all togetherBTW,how much are they??
I can and have added mirror mounts to the 05/06, for a little extra...The way mine are designed I dont rely on the mirror mounts for any support, so they arent needed IMO...When I design them my main focus is on supporting the headlight, and making the stay/upper/ headlight one solid unit...You can literally grab the bikes and lift them up just from just the headlight...They dont actually make it any stronger though, just add to the weight and cost...So for most people they dont need them, you can leave bare or run mirror mount block offs...

05/06 636 Stay made with mirror mounts for Dan Jackson
Name:  1042.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  42.0 KB

On the 03/04 the uppers get cut below the 2nd mirror mount, so there really isnt a way to mount the mirrors unless you get a longer stay. However then you cant run turned and flipped so

My street bike with a long stay and mirrior mounted right to the stay, you only need to drill some holes
Name:  Picture002.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  70.2 KB
Old 10-15-2009, 10:11 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Johnny thats what i thought it was but i never figured out how to actually get those two bolts to line up.. i destroyed my headlight guess i'll figure it out next time around.

Quick Reply: JohnnyP stunt stays now available from stuntersINC