JohnnyP stunt stays now available from stuntersINC

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 10:24 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person
Re: JohnnyP stunt stays now available from stuntersINC

Hey how do u run ur stay without the headlight? Im not wanting the headlight but my upper isnt steady unless I zip tied
Old 01-02-2010, 04:23 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

this is pure hotness! good to see your stepping it up JohnnyP! nice work... just like hoheydesigns this probably will grow out to a big succes!

I think Da liks and I are going to buy the 05 636 stays since we both bought that bike for 2010...

You'll hear from us
Old 01-02-2010, 01:20 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

yea i love my johnny p i just dont like how i cant turn my clipons out anymore it kinda sucks.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:21 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
yea i love my johnny p i just dont like how i cant turn my clipons out anymore it kinda sucks.
just trim the edges with a angle grinder,thats what i did on my 03-04
Old 01-03-2010, 12:49 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by loogie
just trim the edges with a angle grinder,thats what i did on my 03-04

trim the edges of what my man???? pics please i would love to turn the out again my cross bar is too high??
Old 01-03-2010, 01:19 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Name:  f4icalipers003.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  49.4 KBName:  f4icalipers002.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  54.5 KBName:  f4icalipers001.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  45.9 KB sorry for the janky pics but you get the idea
Old 01-03-2010, 02:15 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

yea i dont think will help much but **** it its worth a shot i guess can you get yours straight out or 8oclock and 4 oclock???
Old 01-03-2010, 09:58 AM

i run my clip ons swept back a tad from strait across
Old 01-03-2010, 10:18 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

yea i like my **** straight across but cant do it mine are kinda swept back a little too...do you do it cause you like it or cause the p will only let you do it like that???
Old 01-03-2010, 10:26 AM

yea i like my **** straight across but cant do it mine are kinda swept back a little too...do you do it cause you like it or cause the p will only let you do it like that???
thats where i feel most comfortable.....i just put the clipons where i like em then go to town on the stay with the angle grinder till they dont hit
Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

imma have to do that thanks.....i just didnt want to take a grinder to a minty brand new johnny p....o well
Old 01-03-2010, 10:43 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

also bro i got some guy wanting 06 gixxer parts man cage and subcage i sent him your way dont know if he pmed you i told him to hit you up and youd hook him up....to him to say i sent him LOL, just to break the ice haha
Old 01-03-2010, 10:47 AM

also bro i got some guy wanting 06 gixxer parts man cage and subcage i sent him your way dont know if he pmed you i told him to hit you up and youd hook him up....to him to say i sent him LOL, just to break the ice haha
nice......Son will appreciate that