a little narrative

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 09:57 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough
Re: a little narrative

if thats the case ill make sure something is goin down just for ur guest apperance
Old 10-14-2009, 10:02 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

and you know TK i find it really funny that you keep calling me a loser when you work night shift at sams club, ride a junk f4i and as of may you were just learning idle sitdowns and trying circles yet you have the nerve to call me a loser? lol nice.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:27 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i know i wish i could come ride, cant believe i didnt get to ride with my jersey ppl all year ******* gay. i might come up for holloween if you guys got something going on, i cant stunt but im pretty sure ill be able to handle just riding along by then.
u said it, u cant stunt
Old 10-14-2009, 10:48 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jcf4i
u said it, u cant stunt
lol yah i know and i wish it was because of lack of ability instead of a torn acl
Old 10-14-2009, 11:48 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

what just happened i blacked out
Old 10-14-2009, 11:49 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
if thats the case ill make sure something is goin down just for ur guest apperance
october 25th NYC streets filming for mass mayhem 4 and apparently we're all wearing costumes according to hollywood haha
Old 10-14-2009, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
october 25th NYC streets filming for mass mayhem 4 and apparently we're all wearing costumes according to hollywood haha
that sounds like a recipe for me getting run into again lol i think ill pass on the ny streets until this injury is fixed
Old 10-15-2009, 12:26 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
that sounds like a recipe for me getting run into again lol i think ill pass on the ny streets until this injury is fixed
good point
Old 10-15-2009, 03:33 AM
dudeman

gingersnap is a decent person

ben i like the passion. keep on keepin on. what a thread
Old 10-15-2009, 09:41 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
Stunt video with the costumes would be hilarious. I would buy it.