Leaning?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 01:41 AM

DEstreetkilla is a decent person
Re: Leaning?

this kids going to be drag racing next week if everyone keeps being so cruel......lmfaoo.....neil is god...listen to mr miagy daniel son
Old 10-13-2009, 01:43 AM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

Originally Posted by DEstreetkilla
this kids going to be drag racing next week if everyone keeps being so cruel......lmfaoo.....neil is god...listen to mr miagy daniel son
this mah ***** knows what i'm saying
Old 10-13-2009, 01:47 AM

Kasper52 is a decent person

nah i already do that soooo..
Old 10-13-2009, 01:49 AM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

just read and observe. postpone your questions for now. you don't need to find the holy grail after one day of travelling.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:22 AM
New Guy

Mixer Mike is a decent person

yeah, I wanna learn how to stunt too!!! I was startin to get the clutch-ups down when some A$$hole stole my zx-14...what bike should I get next? and how can I keep it running after I drop it a hundred times?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ok you got me. here ill break **** down for you seein as you might not have a brain of your own to think with. first place you went wrong is comming on a stunt site saying that you power wheelie. not one single accomplished stuntrider power wheelies, if you are doing power wheelies you are a squid bottom line. good thing about being a squid is its more of a choice than a permanent affliction so there is hope for you. 2nd place you went wrong was asking prob one of the dumbest questions ive seen on here... "how do i lean" idk albert, how does one lean....? heres an exercise you can do all by yourself at home although for a guy like you id recommend wearing a helmet. stand in place with some shoes on a hard surface, lift up one leg, as you start tip one way lean the opposite way, a magic thing happens, you balance. balance is when the force on one side of an object is even with the other side thus remaining in one position. so if youre on a motorcycle doing a wheelie and its leaning to one side, move your body to the other side and lean opposite now with that being said ill provide you with some knowledge that your average blue bus passenger might not be privy to. its nearly impossible to steer a motorcycle on one wheel when you are not at balance point. actually when i bend my wheelies around corners on the street i ride it behind bp on the brake to get it to turn sharp corners. so the idea is the further back the wheelie the easier you can negotiate turns with the bike on the rear wheel.

so there is your little pillow fluff now go out there and be a number one stunter

Originally Posted by Mixer Mike
yeah, I wanna learn how to stunt too!!! I was startin to get the clutch-ups down when some A$$hole stole my zx-14...what bike should I get next? and how can I keep it running after I drop it a hundred times?
man go with a 01-03 f4i to learn on cuz those thangs are freaking tanksthen go to a 03-06 636, dont get the 07-08 those are garbage but man dont get pissed cuz someone talks **** or something on here, this is stuntlife, how is it ur join dat says 07 but u have only 6 posts? but u have to make sure u are at bp or that thing aint gonna turn for nothing, what r u trying it on anyway? the zx-14? it says stolen... so if this is what was happening to u back when u had the 14 and u aint riding nothing now, get a new bike take what everyone said here and use it then come back to stunt life in another 2 yrs and get ya 6 more posts......plus turning that zx-14 is like trying to turn neils sister jk
Old 10-15-2009, 12:42 AM

neil has an assasins mentality he is the one the best street killers in the game BAR NONE!
Old 10-15-2009, 12:45 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

neil has an assasins mentality he is the one the best street killers in the game BAR NONE!
lol thanks, im old and washed up now with a torn acl
Old 10-15-2009, 02:13 AM

bigkapp is a decent person

wait... so my zx14 isnt suppose to have a gangsta lean???
Old 10-15-2009, 02:49 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bigkapp
wait... so my zx14 isnt suppose to have a gangsta lean???
zx14's and hyabusas come stock with a gangsta lean, i think theres a thread on the kawiforums how to disable it.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:17 AM

brapidy brap
Old 10-15-2009, 11:18 AM

that was my bike talking it said this thread is gay
Old 10-25-2009, 04:59 AM
New Guy

Originally Posted by Buddy luv

man go with a 01-03 f4i to learn on cuz those thangs are freaking tanksthen go to a 03-06 636, dont get the 07-08 those are garbage but man dont get pissed cuz someone talks **** or something on here, this is stuntlife, how is it ur join dat says 07 but u have only 6 posts? but u have to make sure u are at bp or that thing aint gonna turn for nothing, what r u trying it on anyway? the zx-14? it says stolen... so if this is what was happening to u back when u had the 14 and u aint riding nothing now, get a new bike take what everyone said here and use it then come back to stunt life in another 2 yrs and get ya 6 more posts......plus turning that zx-14 is like trying to turn neils sister jk
I'm not riding now, cuz I'm making a butt load of cash in Iraq, til I get fired...then I'll get some more bikes...I think I'd rather get a brand new bike to tear up...anyone have any valuable responses?
Old 10-25-2009, 08:18 AM

OC DeBo is a decent person

Im pretty sure there are enough suggestions for what you need to get in the Bikes For Sale forum........and i dont see any 14s in there for some odd reason.......
Old 10-25-2009, 11:06 AM
New Guy

lol, I didn't buy that 14 to stunt it...
Old 10-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Buddy luv
dont get the 07-08 those are garbage
dont lie, those bikes are the hotness
Old 10-26-2009, 09:47 AM

so hot fo sho