Damage control phone number?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 04:49 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Damage control phone number?

Whose got these guys phone number? Im going to kill somebody because I just got their radiator cage in and it poked a ******* hole in my ******* radiator that was mint when i was installing it. I can't find their phone number anywhere.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:02 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: Damage control phone number?

come on i dont understand why the **** they would'nt have a phone number on the website. im so god damn ******* pissed off right now i got radiator coolant dumping all over the floor in my garage
Old 10-08-2009, 05:19 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

you must be joking.

Also if you poked a hole in your radiator while YOU installed it, they are unfortunately not liable. Thats like installing a crash cage and over tightening the motor mount bolt and breaking a motor mount. Understand?

Last edited by DCP-TED; 10-08-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Talen
you must be joking.

Also if you poked a hole in your radiator while YOU installed it, they are unfortunately not liable. Thats like installing a crash cage and over tightening the motor mount bolt and breaking a motor mount. Understand?
this ******* this does'nt line up with any of the holes on my radiator so tell me again how its my fault that theres coolant all over my floor and this thing doesnt even fit?????
Old 10-08-2009, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian
this ******* this does'nt line up with any of the holes on my radiator so tell me again how its my fault that theres coolant all over my floor and this thing doesnt even fit?????
Its your fault if you damaged your bike while you installed it. Please post a pic of how this happened.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:37 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

wheres the hole in the tank part of the radiator or the core ?
Old 10-08-2009, 05:57 PM

hole is in the core
Old 10-08-2009, 05:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hole is in the core
does the cage hit the core where the hole is once it's mounted ?
Old 10-08-2009, 06:00 PM

well i just got off the phone with their fabricator Jay and they too believe this was my fault and refuse to do anything to help me out.

took my radiator off and took a pic of it laying FLAT INSIDE the radiator support and the holes don't line up. 75 dollars down the drain and now I need to either fix or replace my entire radiator. Absolute GARBAGE.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:03 PM

pinhole in the rad-can't really see it, but its definitly there becasue it was spraying out of it.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:11 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by old man roger
does the cage hit the core where the hole is once it's mounted ?
is it from the cage rubbing on the radiator because it doesnt fit or is the hole no where near the cage once installed ?
Old 10-08-2009, 06:25 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

thats ******* shitty..

why don't people just cut off the little nippleand drill and tap that side.. i haven't had a problem since i did that... ***KNOCK ON WOOD**
Old 10-08-2009, 06:29 PM
also known as OMR

took my radiator off and took a pic of it laying FLAT INSIDE the radiator support and the holes don't line up. 75 dollars down the drain and now I need to either fix or replace my entire radiator. Absolute GARBAGE.
you have some options so it's not a total waste , you can fix the radiator a few different ways and probably be able to make the cage fit ..

pm me if you want my # maybe i can help
Old 10-08-2009, 06:33 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

you have some options so it's not a total waste , you can fix the radiator a few different ways and probably be able to make the cage fit ..

pm me if you want my # maybe i can help
and this is y OMR is the man
Old 10-08-2009, 06:34 PM

Its from the cage rubbing the radiator because it doesnt fit. The nipple on the frame is about the size of my pinky finger, so with the holes off center it created a problem. I put parts on my bikes meticulously too...not like i jammed it up there.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:34 PM

I still cant see a hole.

The thing I dont understand stand is this. The radiator got damaged during installation. So isnt that installer error?

Whose got these guys phone number? Im going to kill somebody because I just got their radiator cage in and it poked a ******* hole in my ******* radiator that was mint when i was installing it. I can't find their phone number anywhere.
How does an inanimate object poke a ******* hole in anything?

is it from the cage rubbing on the radiator because it doesnt fit or is the hole no where near the cage once installed ?
If it didnt fit you should have realized this and stopped and sent it back to them. They will replace any problem (if there is one) with their product.

Its from the cage rubbing the radiator because it doesnt fit. The nipple on the frame is about the size of my pinky finger, so with the holes off center it created a problem. I put parts on my bikes meticulously too...not like i jammed it up there.
What was the problem? That it was in the way? If it was a bad weld, then it was a bad weld. If it didnt fit, its not gonna force itself onto the radiator is it?

My opinion is that you forced it once you realized it wasnt going to fit.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

If it was made the way it should have been there wouldn't have been a problem. Sounds like a classic case of an up and coming company getting overwhelmed and rushing to meet a dead line.

Sucks you got the brunt of it Armenian, I feel for ya man. Gotta say thanks for posting this thread though, I'm definitely going to think twice before ordering from them.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:01 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Army is pretty good with wrenches from the pics I have seen... he doesn't cobb his bikes together... leads me to believe that it's a manufacturer issue.

That really sucks.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:14 PM

I still cant see a hole. .
And I would yank my radiator off my bike just for the hell of it? I'll be more than happy to take a picture of all the coolant that is in a cat litter container now if you'd like.

The thing I dont understand stand is this. The radiator got damaged during installation. So isnt that installer error?.
You know what? When I called Jason or whatever his name is from DC, I admitted that it was partially my fault and maybe I should have been more careful and would at LEAST like a PARTIAL refund because my radiator is fucked now but he just blew me off, so now what.

How does an inanimate object poke a ******* hole in anything?
Thats what I'm still trying to figure out. My **** was mint and fine before I got this thing and like I said I've been ripping bikes apart for 10 years with no problems...been through dozens of crash cages, wheelie bars, frames,subbraces, ties, etc, etc etc and you think this was INSTALLER ERROR????? HA Nothing was beyond the normal when I was installing it. I was'nt drunk, i did'nt kick it, I did'nt set it on fire all I did was follow the directions on the web site, removed all the bolts from the radiator, cut the rubber grommets like it says, and placed the radiator support up and around the radiator like its designed to sit. I look down and i see coolant leaking out of the fins.

If it didnt fit you should have realized this and stopped and sent it back to them. They will replace any problem (if there is one) with their product.?
I stopped when i saw the radiator leaking like anyone would do.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:24 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

The rad is not a write off. You can get them fixed fairly cheap at a local shop. I just built a support for my rad and had to pace it off a bit for clearance. Both my tabs were completely gone and during the past 3 years of abuse I think the rad was a bit warped. If the hole is a pin hole, use some barsleak if it's a bit bigger you can use another product. I can llink it for you if you want. I just went through this last night.....

Furthermore, I have been off this site for a couple of years so I don't really know OMR, but from what I've seen him post over the past few weeks. He seems to be right on with all his advice....

Quick Reply: Damage control phone number?