Damage control phone number?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 12:57 AM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person
Re: Damage control phone number?

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
The Radiator is not 100% Mint.. You can clearly see its flexd some on the top by the tabs, and in the bottom right corner. It happens to all of them not inside a cage thus the popularity of the product. Good luck, sorry you had a bad experience with the cage.
Dude clearly that rad is fubar'd and ur square is out of square too. haha Take about 2 dozen more pics of it w a reputable framing square in a professional booth.
U kno u cant express displeasure w a product w/o getting 30 of the manufacturers best good buddies (who clearly have engineering degrees and telescoping orbitals) interjecting to discredit you and all those who mention similar problems w the same product. Wheres ur diploma from ITT Armenian? U kno ur opinion doesnt mean a damn thing in the United States of America. Quit trying to ruin businesses w ur non biased consumer reviews, u communist. Unless u have something nice to say like this guy
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...s-amazing.html
then remain silent and let people repeat the same mistakes ur testimony could help them avoid. Or you could ask them real nice for free stuff in exchange for a good, clearly biased review like that same guy. I could b mistaken, but this review https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...s-amazing.html was written by someone who is sponsored by Damage Control. But that doesnt make it biased at all. Uh yuck NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE Uh huck.
C'mon now, Mini Guinea u aint the Gestopo. Who do u think ur foolin . Ur peein in ur bath water here.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:03 AM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
1. I have no desire to explain these actions to you. im glad you have established impatient behavior. i really am. no really.
go back and read the thread..slowly this time.
Na Dude u better rewrite it all in crayon w real big letters mayb a few refrigerator magnets. Might b a good idea to illustrate it more in depth as well.
U kno better than to engage in a battle of whits with a clearly unarmed person.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:06 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i have read this whole thread and have come to the conclusion that i really have nothing to add...

carry on...
Old 10-09-2009, 01:18 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
i have read this whole thread and have come to the conclusion that i really have nothing to add...

carry on...
+1 all i have came up with is that i or no one i know is buying anything from them until Alvin has gotten his money back.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:28 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

pancake
Old 10-09-2009, 03:48 AM

kawasaker is a decent person

pancake
word
Old 10-09-2009, 04:23 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Looking at the posted picture is clear the mounting tabs dont line up, they dont line up because the radiator is hitting the support cross bar. The core was damaged when downward force was placed on the cage onto the radiator in an attempt to make the holes line up

This is what the cage lookg like properly installed on you bike, just because the mounting tabs dont line up is not the end all with the 2 pieces. Your radiator could be tweaked from generic up/down strain.

Also they have the Installation instructions posted on the web site
http://damagecontrolproducts.webs.com/install.htm

I would bet money if you put a stock radiator inside that cage it fits like butter
if i were dcp to keep this from happening to any one else with a less then perfect radiator i would leave more clearance between the top bar and the radiator and the two plates that make up the top mount and the radiator and maybe add a tip to the directions suggesting that people put a piece of cardboard between the cage and radiator while installing the cage to protect the radiator from accidental damage ....

and just to be clear there is no hate here just a bit of advice to eliminate headaches later on because we know most stunt radiators are not gonna be perfect , most of the people i sent to dcp to get one of their radiator supports needed it because their radiators were falling apart , twisted , tweeked and held on by zipties ..lol
Old 10-09-2009, 04:40 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

2-48 inch zip ties support/hold mine in place. Around the radiator and over the bolts on each side, discreet and effective.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:54 AM

flhottie626 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have alot of their products and they are amazing! IT WAS PROBABLY YOUR DAMN INSTALLATION SKILLS! FYI: A cage goes around the product not thru it! but im sure you understand that concept now!! hahaha
Old 10-09-2009, 08:51 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

pancake
I had 2 pancakes with my eggs this morning. They were delicious.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Jay Stunna

Jason Anthony is a decent person

I truly have no idea why this thread is still going on. Armenian was responded to in an email 3 minutes before he started this post. I had all intentions of figuring out the problem and fixing it as we have with any other issues that have come up in the past. Before we could handle it like adults I come on to see this thread up with him ranting and raving. If you wanted our number, email us and specifically ask. Inform of us of who you are and your order number so we know what bike you have and when you received the product. We call customers back everyday to deal with any issue they have as we take our customer service very seriously.

On to everyone says “DCP better give a refund,”

Not only does the shipment confirmations our customers receive clearly state at the bottom that “. Keep in mind that if for some reason your not fully satisfied, we offer full refund within two weeks of receiving product on all undamaged items.” But the order invoice that arrives in the box actually states this as well. So without a doubt our customer will receive a refund when they are not satisfied with the product. Not to mention after he called me, in which I also told him he could get a refund, he still came on and was carrying on like he was up the creek without a paddle. The customer is obviously angry about the situation but as I asked him, “how am I liable for you making a hole in your radiator?”

I hope he can at least honestly admit that he has received another email with a shipping label attached and as soon as the product is moving his account will be credited. I hope he keeps all of you up to date on his refund.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:56 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

I saw one on an F4i at our spot, and he only had like one bolt in it because he said he also could not get it to line up with the mounts.... Good idea but the quality/fit/finish didnt look up to par IMO
Old 10-09-2009, 10:15 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Alvin how did this puncture a hole inside the radiator?

Im stealing Ians hat.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:05 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Al, it sucks your rad got fucked up. i know youre meticulous, i know you are careful, i know most of your stuff is minty, and i know youre a real smart dude. it was prob a combination of small design flaw and the instalation. sounds like youre getting your money back for the cage and you know you can get that rad fixed for super cheap or im sure we know about 5 people who have one laying around. ill help ya find one if ya need. just let me know.

DCP- sounds to me like you are taking care of the situation exactly how you should. you state customers are entitled to a refund if they are not satisfied and you have stated that he will be recieving one. sounds like pretty good customer service to me. i have noticed several people say they had a fitment issue as well. im sure you guys are looking into it. OMR seems to have a great idea to allow more clearance for radiators that arent 100% mint. (i know yours was mint alvin)

OMR- you sure are a helpful guy. always have given me great advice as well as many others. you also provide great products that i myself can vouch for. positive member of the stunt riding community IMO.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:22 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I definitly got an email this morning at 0846 am with a return ship label. So thank you. As soon as i leave work this afternoon, this package will be shipped.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:11 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Just dropping in to say that I got my full refund today so thanks for the customer service.

Moving on, a highly reputable stunt vendor known as Ian from Sick Innovations is designing a radiator brace for my bike, to be released to the masses, as we speak, so stay tuned for a full write up with pics when I get that in....

Last edited by Armenian; 10-14-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:29 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

I built my own last week. I am running it for a bunch of sessions to see how it holds up.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

Very thoughtful idea...but your wrong. Here is the radiator i took off my bike. I took this picture 5 minutes ago:

Straight as an arrow.
u call that straight? its as straight as andy dick im jk man it looks minty to me

live happily ever after like the other now 99.9% of customers.
u r that .1 percent that wasnt happy

Just dropping in to say that I got my full refund today so thanks for the customer service.

Moving on, a highly reputable stunt vendor known as Ian from Sick Innovations is designing a radiator brace for my bike, to be released to the masses, as we speak, so stay tuned for a full write up with pics when I get that in....
when is this gonna happen??i want one!!! whats ian charging ya?
Old 10-14-2009, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Buddy luv

when is this gonna happen??i want one!!! whats ian charging ya?
As soon as I get dates and numbers, I'll post them up........
Old 10-14-2009, 06:52 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Weird, is that a factory rad? Mine has 3 tabs (the one you mount the fan to) on top and 3 tabs on the bottom. Yours only had 2 and 1.

Quick Reply: Damage control phone number?