View Poll Results: What level would you like to see this sport get to..?
X-Games / TV?
72.64%
Local stunt events?
12.77%
Being a side show for other main events?
1.82%
Or goto Crazy Dans house to party?
12.77%
Voters: 329. You may not vote on this poll

Attn: All Stunters / Riders

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 07:16 PM

20dub is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Attn: All Stunters / Riders

good or bad, it is only gonna get bigger.
Old 02-23-2004, 03:22 AM

xraycatj is an unknown quantity at this point

X-games would be the ****! Doesn't seem too far away. (moto-x)
Old 02-23-2004, 03:35 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

x games in kansas city - them we go party at crazy dans :YEAH
Old 02-23-2004, 03:45 AM

NBSTUNTERZdave is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, i voted party at dan's!!!!!!!!!!

check this out. i fawking love to ride. i fawking love all of you. but, honestly, how many more tricks can there be???? it seems like to me that the trick list is running out. i mean there was the wheelie, then there was the stoppie, then there was 12's, then there was circles. there is allways variations of every trick but we dont know what is next. there are some sick fawks out there that will come up with something. think of it this way, if the trick list comes to an end, then everyone will be at the same place....

i dunno, maybe im babbling....

dave m.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:31 AM

OneWheelUpR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

undefinedundefinedundefined I would like to see this sport go to the next level. I think that alot of you would love to go somewhere show off your skillz, get paid, and the cops can't do anything about it but watch ya. Why sit in an office all day long when you can get paid riding and doing what you love.
Old 02-23-2004, 01:56 PM

XTJesse is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this sport will go to the next level if you just look at the past few years its becoming more popular and more recognized, as for the freeway and all the illegal stuff, you have a few people that frown on us, but i've seen a hell of a lot more people lovin and supportin the stuff we do on the freeways and public roads. i see it as a bilboard if you wheelie past someone or a group of people in a parking lot and they are amazed at the **** you can do, just wear a shirt or have a sticker on your bike with your team name or a website and i bet they will check it out. thats the only way i see this sport getting bigger.

right now most of the events are in FL so u can't hang fliers out up here in the northeast for a show in FL, so stick to the streets and get the word out. my
-Jesse
Old 02-24-2004, 12:16 AM

larriken is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny one this. Personally I think there are two types of stunter. Those that go for a ride on Sunday, pull wheelies, and ride for the sake of being on a bike. Not so much a sport, but a way of having fun, and excitement. Then there's the pro's, those that want it to go further, take it up a level, and put there heart and soul into what they do. To them it is a sport, and rightly so.

I personally think that stunting will go apeshit in the future, it'll be big. However, I don't think that what becomes big will be the stunting I associate myself with.......Riding bikes with my mates, pulling wheelies, falling off, rolling burnouts, and taking shitty video . Yet, it'll be exciting to see the progression of a largely illegal, dodgy, obnoxious, way to have fun, become a credible sport. To those that want to be a part of that, on ya, you rock, cos at least it'll mean we'll finally have something descent to watch on sports T.V!!! For me, I'll keep pulling wheelies, falling off, and riding on a Sunday with my friends.

Either way, we all win.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point

i just want to get paid
Old 02-27-2004, 01:53 AM

hellcathonda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dirty B
You sure about that? There are a few guys that stand out above the rest in our sport, just like in FMX. Then there are the rest of us who are constantly learning new stuff, which helps the sport grow. Most people that ride motorcycles don't even know how to ride a simple wheelie. It seems like everyone we know can stunt, but that's because that's all we associate with. Lots of other riders look up to us.
I have to totally agree!!! Mostly in state like this (Montana) where we dont have the riders like Florida ect... We are constantly lookin at sites like these and talkin to people like you to help us raise the bar to the next level. Your only as good as those you ride around or learn from. So from the Big Sky state...Thank You!!!
Old 02-28-2004, 04:43 PM

Gixxer1k03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Attn: All Stunters / Riders

all The Way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2004, 04:44 PM

Gixxer1k03 is an unknown quantity at this point

no Wait......one Step Above That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2004, 06:40 PM

atomic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rotgg
the way i feel about my ridding is i dont need anybody to tell me how good i am i dont need to be judged i stunt because i love it not to make $$$$$$$$ or for fame and i dought it will ever be a huge sport in the US just not enough intrest there is not even enough intrest in motorcycle racing here so there is little chance of this gitting to big i think it will grow some but i dont think it will get to big because we are to limited in the things we can do in the space at shows and every guy in the world can do all the tricks if they practice but i will support the sport with all my ability and if it does get big i will be there to witness so i am along for the ride were ever it goes
...run on sentence? lol
Old 07-03-2004, 06:42 PM

atomic is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd rather go compete, just so I could get some sponsors...and hopefully make the sport a little more affordable (for myself, at least)
Old 07-03-2004, 07:21 PM
ags

ags is an unknown quantity at this point

competition will push the limits
Old 07-03-2004, 08:44 PM

UFDKris is an unknown quantity at this point

I promote this sport every chance I get, I dont have a dought in my mind that this **** will get to the X- games. As for a stunt park I could see this happening look at skate borders they rocked it every parking lot, mall, school
ect..... the public had no choice but to except it and now they have parks everywhere for them to ride. I'm not real sure about the liablity factor but what ever. As for the list of tricks being short whatever there is always someone some where thats practicing some crazy *** ****. Just look back a few years to the Las Vegas Exteams and FTP 1 guys bustin out 100 mph standups for miles that was it and look how much attention that got look where were at now. I rember thinking if I could just ride and standup and hang a leg off that I would be happy. Dam How things change
Old 07-03-2004, 11:11 PM
www.mxdcages.com

Michael D Rickman is an unknown quantity at this point

i hope it stay's right here but i know it won't ive been in other x sports and when it get's big it just lose's something to me . but that's just my
Old 07-04-2004, 04:22 AM

nwstuntbike is an unknown quantity at this point

ever since i took off my taillight and said no more street riding things took off i have got two major sponsors for my team and my self as well as a paint sponsor the first words out of one of the sponsors mouth if you get caught stunting in the streets we will drop you we cant have our name on a tow truck on the way to an impound yard and or you going to jail.To me trailering my bikes to a worry free spot or track is a way better feeling and makes my riding go so much better than looking over my shoulders every two seconds or wondering if i'm going to get away this time and thank god no one ever got hurt or killed so bottom line this talent is a gift treat it with respect and good things are sure to come just my
Old 07-05-2004, 08:48 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

Go Main Stream, That Way We Can Start Getting Money, And One Day Be On Mtv [cribs] And Show Off A Couple Of Bentleys, And 50.000sqft House, Complete With A Race Track And Stunt Spot In The Backyard.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:20 PM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just so people here know - there were meetings with reps of our "sport" and people from the x-games as early as 2001.

Still, no x-games.

Not trying to be a buzzkill - just a reality check.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:57 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

it needs to stay where it is, currently, there are people out there gettin sposers and there are big events like stunfest ect..., i was apart of the whole skateboarding thing when i was young before it got big, and then when it did, it lost something, it just wasnt the same, everyone and there little brothers and sisters had a board, i know it will get bigger, but hopefully not to big

Quick Reply: Attn: All Stunters / Riders