Last 'YO FACE STUNT SESSION' Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 11:17 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person
Re: Last 'YO FACE STUNT SESSION' Thread!

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
I know im so bummed i didnt get to go lets see some pictures or some video post it up man i want in on the greatness
yea what he said
Old 10-25-2009, 11:29 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I know im so bummed i didnt get to go lets see some pictures or some video post it up man i want in on the greatness
We were out there looking for "slidewayz" logos on bikes but could'nt find ya!!!!! Now i know why
Old 10-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I don't know how many times I cruised the pits looking for ya!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:10 AM
stuntastic

blue squid will become famous soon enough

yo face!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:59 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Armenian
We were out there looking for "slidewayz" logos on bikes but could'nt find ya!!!!! Now i know why
Yea man i was super bummed i didnt get to go first off i just started a new job that last monday like 6 days ago i couldnt really just be like **** ya im out as much as i would have liked too...but i had to work friday and they said they would let me off at 12 on saturday well saturday came and i found out that my ride(i dont have a truck or anything to pull i drive a suzuki car and at the moment they dont make a tow kit for it so imma weld one on) had already left so i was kinda **** outta luck then my boss told me i could use the company truck to go on sunday but it was like i would drive 4.5 hours to ride 4 hours then drive 4.5 more home so it was not really worth it to me but i would have loved to come and ride with everyone but imma a vagina
Old 10-26-2009, 08:15 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

YO FACE was ****'n sick. I want to say thanks for King Tony putting on a great event and had a blast getting to meet a lot of yall. I have like 500 pictures of the event. I was unpacking all last night but will get a link to the pictures up on here no later than tomorrow.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:22 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
YO FACE was ****'n sick. I want to say thanks for King Tony putting on a great event and had a blast getting to meet a lot of yall. I have like 500 pictures of the event. I was unpacking all last night but will get a link to the pictures up on here no later than tomorrow.
Post up a few good ones today man!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 08:53 AM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

had a great time. thanks King Tony for putting on a bad *** event. wish I did more filming, but after not having any kind of soda for a month... then 2 days of energy drinks, I couldnt stay off my bike. missed out on the partying again cause one of the crew dont have an ID, but still had a fuggin awesome time. lets see some pics!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:04 AM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

good times!!
Old 10-26-2009, 11:10 AM
your face

brandongixxer is a decent person

i had a great time
Old 10-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Sugar Free

Jerro is a decent person

yo face was off the chain, yet again!!!
want to give special thanks to king tony (odkrew productions) and ken and brandi (2 on 1 freestyle) for puttin on a hell of a event.
just hope next time they can let lose a little and ride a little more

Yea man i was super bummed i didnt get to go first off i just started a new job that last monday like 6 days ago i couldnt really just be like **** ya im out as much as i would have liked too...but i had to work friday and they said they would let me off at 12 on saturday well saturday came and i found out that my ride(i dont have a truck or anything to pull i drive a suzuki car and at the moment they dont make a tow kit for it so imma weld one on) had already left so i was kinda **** outta luck then my boss told me i could use the company truck to go on sunday but it was like i would drive 4.5 hours to ride 4 hours then drive 4.5 more home so it was not really worth it to me but i would have loved to come and ride with everyone but imma a vagina
your just a little bitch. it was only 2:45 down and 2:45 back, and if you did what ya said and loaded the bike up with me or b-law it would of been down here for you to ride....
and if you would of grew some ***** and takin of when they said you could have off, but your just a big vag
Old 10-26-2009, 12:30 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerro
yo face was off the chain, yet again!!!
want to give special thanks to king tony (odkrew productions) and ken and brandi (2 on 1 freestyle) for puttin on a hell of a event.
just hope next time they can let lose a little and ride a little more

your just a little bitch. it was only 2:45 down and 2:45 back, and if you did what ya said and loaded the bike up with me or b-law it would of been down here for you to ride....
and if you would of grew some ***** and takin of when they said you could have off, but your just a big vag
Haha blow me man i got bills and **** lol...but i told ya i got ya for towin the trailer down there for nothin...but anyway do i wish i would have got to go that would have been a great weekend.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:35 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Yea and i hate you cuz i had to ride an f4i all weekend.
Old 10-26-2009, 12:41 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by frayz
I would hate me too if i had to ride a bog machine all weekendj/k haha but naw man how was the weekend you get alot of donations...make that money???
Old 10-26-2009, 01:04 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by frayz

2 F4is
Old 10-26-2009, 01:13 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I would hate me too if i had to ride a bog machine all weekendj/k haha but naw man how was the weekend you get alot of donations...make that money???
lol they aren't that bad, but i miss my 636. A few man, not as much as i thought. I had tony and chuck anouncing for it but no one was listening to them all weekend

Originally Posted by shky4
2 F4is
yea it was twice as entertaining!
Old 10-26-2009, 02:42 PM

kirny is a decent person

thanks king tony and ken and brandy great event
Old 10-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

YO FACE pictures, here ya go guys. Anyone that finds a picture on here you like should download the original size picture (3888 x 2592) you can make ya a poster if ya want to.

Yea, thank you Linda for taking the pictures too!!!!

Flicker web link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/o_w_e/s...th/4047803821/
Old 10-26-2009, 11:25 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by kirny
thanks king tony and ken and brandy great event
Was great seeing you competing Jacob!!!!! See you out at the Frankford lot soon bro!!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 12:13 AM

kirny is a decent person

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Was great seeing you competing Jacob!!!!! See you out at the Frankford lot soon bro!!!!
fo sho and great pics brotha thanks

Quick Reply: Last 'YO FACE STUNT SESSION' Thread!