Big Boy Dirtbike Stuntin

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
Big Boy Dirtbike Stuntin

I got a buddy who attempted to stunt , he didnt put much time at all into it and gave up. has kids and cant be outta work, he was wondering about stunting a dirtbike. i have never really fucked with one other then no HB seat standers on my bros crf 250.

do you guys think it would be easier ? a dirtbike is lighter and he can practice in the grass for 1 . but i was wondering what you all think. and he is a big dude so what should he get if he did ??

or should he stop being a vagina and stunt a big bike like the rest of us hahaha
Old 10-05-2009, 01:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Big Boy Dirtbike Stuntin

Stop being a vagina and stunt a big bike like everyone else lol.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:29 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

lmfao! good one neal!

but if anyone who stunts dirtbikes or motards has advice please post up !

if not , ill tell him about the vagina tip
Old 10-05-2009, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1wonder
lmfao! good one neal!

but if anyone who stunts dirtbikes or motards has advice please post up !

if not , ill tell him about the vagina tip
you read that thread the other day - people on motards and db's are gonna say its hard and requires just as much skill and people who ride big bikes and have ridden db's will say it doesnt require as much skill and for him to get the sand out his vagine lol. tell him to man up and gorilla scrape the bar a few times to get over the fear and DO WORK
Old 10-05-2009, 01:34 AM
Stuntride.com

what thread ? i was seein one about circles being hard . and maybe the one of neil and drew arguing lol
Old 10-05-2009, 01:54 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by R1wonder
maybe the one of neil and drew arguing lol
yup that one. neil said he got coasters in 3 tries or some **** and drew was saying that motard stunting is harder than a big bike and blah blah blah. everyones gonna say something different lol. tell him its time to man up and pick one and just do it but he could still get hurt on a db so i'd just go for the big bike
Old 10-05-2009, 12:06 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

i just got a wr250x supermoto, it was still very expensive to set up right. the past few weeks ive been stuning it more than my 636. i wouldnt say its easier, but i would say its less intimidating at times. ive been riding about 5 years, but only been stunting big bikes for less than a year and fiddys for about 2.

both bikes require similar balance, brake & throttle control. im +10 in the rear and have the idle up pretty high...... throttle control seems a little more forgiving on the wr250x, but not much. if you struggle with poor and choppy throttle control on a big bike you will prob still stuggle with a SuperMoto.
i think other idle things like SS"s and flamingo's and stuff are easier on the 636 becuase it has has so much more pull, power and the weight difference between me and the bike are more drastic. but stoppies & slow or idle sit downs seem a little easier on the moto. personaly i think its mostly mental though, becuase its a lighter weight & less powerful bike im more confident and try more on it.

something else interesting...... while stunting my 636 in the lot (1st gear low speed) i never slamed it, just once in the past 10 months gently set my big bike down ...... and the in past 3 weeks in the lot doing slow stuff on the supermoto went down pretty hard 4 times (pancake, mousetrap, highsided). i push myself further and harder on the moto, and mentaly keep thinking its a smaller bike, its easy, and i cant get hurt, but im starting to humble my self real quick. it is difficult and you will still crash when progressing. also the supermotos sit much higher than a sportbike (a littler harder to save the bike when its about to drop), the tires are narrower (makes side to side balance at idle BP a little tuffer).

lately ive been trying to learn O's, and both bikes are proving to be very difficult. i wouldnt say either are easy, easier or more difficult, just different styles, its not like on a fiddy where you can try anything, bail easily or just put your foot down to save you. but then again i have seen more injuries on fiddys than i have on big bikes.
this is all just my expiriance and opinion
maybe a fiddy would be best if he's not going to put much time in and want somthing to screw aound with......

i do think it would be easier to go from stunting a 600cc+ to a supermoto, than vise-versa.

Last edited by INSANECRAZZY; 10-05-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:06 PM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

If he gave up then *** it , find a new friend/riding buddy .
Old 10-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Stuntride.com

nice post insanecrazy!!!

and anti social he just pops in to film alot now. i have lots of riding buddies, he just wants to be able to chill and stunt with us. but quads and **** are boring to him.

i told him to either man up to the challenge if he really wants it...or to play it safe and just do what he can
Old 10-05-2009, 01:19 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

dirt bikes are great for learning, way easier to stunt then a sport bike

But if he wants to be serious, and looked at, as a 'serious' stunt rider like a sport bike, then he should get a sport bike

if he wants something to have fun on, learn, get better, and just have an all around blast, dirt bike/super moto all the way!

Hell generally in town riding super moto is more fun anyways.. Not much fun to be had when hitting twisties topping out at 60mph on a sport bike, compared to railing them same corners on a super moto!
Old 10-14-2009, 01:56 PM

drewbeckleyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
i just got a wr250x supermoto, it was still very expensive to set up right. the past few weeks ive been stuning it more than my 636. i wouldnt say its easier, but i would say its less intimidating at times. ive been riding about 5 years, but only been stunting big bikes for less than a year and fiddys for about 2.

both bikes require similar balance, brake & throttle control. im +10 in the rear and have the idle up pretty high...... throttle control seems a little more forgiving on the wr250x, but not much. if you struggle with poor and choppy throttle control on a big bike you will prob still stuggle with a SuperMoto.
i think other idle things like SS"s and flamingo's and stuff are easier on the 636 becuase it has has so much more pull, power and the weight difference between me and the bike are more drastic. but stoppies & slow or idle sit downs seem a little easier on the moto. personaly i think its mostly mental though, becuase its a lighter weight & less powerful bike im more confident and try more on it.

something else interesting...... while stunting my 636 in the lot (1st gear low speed) i never slamed it, just once in the past 10 months gently set my big bike down ...... and the in past 3 weeks in the lot doing slow stuff on the supermoto went down pretty hard 4 times (pancake, mousetrap, highsided). i push myself further and harder on the moto, and mentaly keep thinking its a smaller bike, its easy, and i cant get hurt, but im starting to humble my self real quick. it is difficult and you will still crash when progressing. also the supermotos sit much higher than a sportbike (a littler harder to save the bike when its about to drop), the tires are narrower (makes side to side balance at idle BP a little tuffer).

lately ive been trying to learn O's, and both bikes are proving to be very difficult. i wouldnt say either are easy, easier or more difficult, just different styles, its not like on a fiddy where you can try anything, bail easily or just put your foot down to save you. but then again i have seen more injuries on fiddys than i have on big bikes.
this is all just my expiriance and opinion
maybe a fiddy would be best if he's not going to put much time in and want somthing to screw aound with......

i do think it would be easier to go from stunting a 600cc+ to a supermoto, than vise-versa.
bingo, nice post insane crazy. couldnt have said some of that any better.

i suck at stunting streetbikes... so i dont

i would also agree with towlieee on the if you wanted to be taken seriously as a full time professinal rider , you would probably want to get a street bike.

supermoto is still in its beginning, streetbikes have a alot bigger following and market.

If you want to just have fun and not care about "going pro" and getting sponsored supermoto all the way.

I get the oh you ride a little bike, why dont you ride a big bike?, and your girl rides a bigger bike than you haha

but all the guys who have said that to me are nobobys on streetbikes
probably just mad becuase i get more attention for stunting a dirtbike

alot of pros give me props (ive gotten to ride with alot of sick streetbike riders too) I give them props for what they can do on those heavy *** pieces of metal

plus i could put on a better show than all the guys who told me that.

yes, if you can throw it down sick, putting tricks back to back to back people will realize that you are riding hard and will sit and watch(even if its on a dirtbike).

just becuase its lighter and has less power doesnt mean when i fall it hurts any less

so my conclusion is its not the bike you ride, its how you ride it

Last edited by drewbeckleyz; 10-14-2009 at 01:58 PM.