636 frame bracing (progress w/pics)

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 04:30 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
636 frame bracing (progress w/pics)

Almost done. My boss just finished welding it and its gonna work great!! Just gotta get a new cage (not sure on which brand yet).

I made all the gussets out of 1/4" Gonna run some 1/8" plate over the front, above the motor mounts as well
Old 10-01-2009, 04:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: 636 frame bracing (progress w/pics)

Nice!! I'll do the same, as soon as my frame cracks LOL
Old 10-01-2009, 04:38 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

so is that a new frame or the one you cracked??go with impaktech for the cage....youll thank me later...
Old 10-01-2009, 04:39 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

i need a new cage too. how much is the KK Style impaktech for an 05?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:41 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loogie
so is that a new frame or the one you cracked??go with impaktech for the cage....youll thank me later...
Thats the frame i cracked. Everyone that had a frame for sale was missing VIN #'s so fuuuuck that! If I can get a deal on one I will get one.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:32 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

lookin good buddy.

now you just need to send one to armenian in return for a few of his beefed up subframes.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Dude, that's sick *** ****. Looks just like the one kazykylestyle did. Even got the pic of the guy welding it up.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Got to say that the guy that welded that up threw down a sick *** bead too. I have mig, tig and stick welded. The hardest weld of all is tig aluminum welding. It's so easy to blow a big *** hole when trying to get a bead that wide with good penetration you have to crank the hell out of the amps.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:05 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Got to say that the guy that welded that up threw down a sick *** bead too. I have mig, tig and stick welded. The hardest weld of all is tig aluminum welding. It's so easy to blow a big *** hole when trying to get a bead that wide with good penetration you have to crank the hell out of the amps.
He is 20 years deep in the game
Old 10-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

nicely done . thanx for pix
Old 10-01-2009, 07:48 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

i'm dig'n the krazykyle style impaktech cage
Old 10-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Never to late to elevate

Dude from Impaktech just replied to me on myspace regarding your question Armenian, see answer below.

I got one in candy blue and black ready to go... the black ones 250 the blue ones 280 ... plus 25$ for shipping
Old 10-01-2009, 08:44 PM

chadnine is a decent person

If your boss is doing the welding then who gunna put it back together
Old 10-02-2009, 08:16 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by chadnine
If your boss is doing the welding then who gunna put it back together
Ha! I can do that in my sleep! It does take a little longer than 03-04's though
Old 10-02-2009, 09:21 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

looks good. Get a tygershark cage with discounts so I can order mine from you too
Old 10-02-2009, 09:24 AM
I

boyke is a decent person

thats what i did on my 03 636 except the side pieces and the guy that did mine does exploion proof welding. he does 2in thick billet alum. ill post pics of mine later . i suck at posting pics

+6 on the weld job
Old 10-02-2009, 09:27 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

looks good sketchy. i would have thrown some plate across the motormount. Because i think mostly your going to have inward force not just up and down. but with 1/4" plate you may not need that lol
Old 10-02-2009, 09:30 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by frayz
looks good sketchy. i would have thrown some plate across the motormount. Because i think mostly your going to have inward force not just up and down. but with 1/4" plate you may not need that lol
I am, its not done yet. I gotta go grab some more aluminum on my lunch break
Old 10-02-2009, 10:40 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i want that, i like how he didnt even make you drop your motor. he didnt weld the back side i assume?
Old 10-02-2009, 10:57 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

I dropped the motor to get the inside of the crack on the frame. no welding on the back

Quick Reply: 636 frame bracing (progress w/pics)