Drag a knee

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person
Re: Drag a knee

I started out drag racing.. then went to trackdays... and now I stunt... knee dragging is easy and seems full of skill to a newb...but not that impressive... I am sponsored by a track school and everytime I go I ride at the top of the Advanced group... and am bored after the first couple sessions... bottom line... its weak!
Old 10-01-2009, 02:22 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by AdrenalineBoyz
I started out drag racing.. then went to trackdays... and now I stunt... knee dragging is easy and seems full of skill to a newb...but not that impressive... I am sponsored by a track school and everytime I go I ride at the top of the Advanced group... and am bored after the first couple sessions... bottom line... its weak!
Exactly....

But then again, when we do shows, the biggest cheers are for burn outs, stoppies and headstands. Maybe if you did it in a show with a litte hype behind it, the public would think it was cool, but as for comp?
Old 10-01-2009, 02:44 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i like dragging knee..learned it first season on my r1. came fairly simple . although guys are much faster then me that practice and do track days im sure. but i enjoy stunting . and put a cage on my r1 by season 2.

now i have a stunt bike and my r1 sits in the garage lol
Old 10-01-2009, 02:47 PM

Gsxr_junkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
I am amazed at how much respect that we are giving to a knee dragger on this site. Do you know how many haters are on the racing forums when it comes to shitting on stunters? If I wasn't IP bolcked, I'd send you some links to the Honda CBR racing page where they were talking **** with us.

+1 for hazing this guy right out of the box

LOL ive been on here longer than half of the people that posted here. i dont post much but i read alot

im just saying to do it "right" takes skill. i love stunt riding, it takes, *****, skill and stupidity. I stunt a 50 because im to poor to buy a big bike to crash everyday

also to the people saying they knee dragged instantly, its because stunters are typicaly more ball-z then the standard rider. we are more willing to take risks.

lol the hazing thing is funny. i just enjoy dragging my knee at over 100mph its a rush. ive also done decently long wheelies. just dont want my r6 for stunting. r6's have terribly weak subframes.

i dont claim to be a stunt rider on a big bike, you guys that do this well are awesome. im sticking to 50's for now.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:52 PM

600flipper is a decent person

My if it ever did make it to a stunt competition it should be were the audience gets involved and if they got bikes take em out and wad there **** up trying to drag knee.( In the parking lot at slow speeds )
But besides that if it ever did make it into a stunt competition that would probably be the one nobody would get payed for
Old 10-01-2009, 03:01 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gsxr_junkie
just dont want my r6 for stunting. r6's have terribly weak subframes.
thats why they sell aftermarket subframes or if youre cheap subties. every new bike has a weak subframe
Old 10-01-2009, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
thats why they sell aftermarket subframes or if youre cheap subties. every new bike has a weak subframe
true but its set up for twisties or track right now. i enjoy twisties right now more then controlled crashing or stunting
Old 10-01-2009, 03:13 PM

LOL ive been on here longer than half of the people that posted here. i dont post much but i read alot

im just saying to do it "right" takes skill. i love stunt riding, it takes, *****, skill and stupidity. I stunt a 50 because im to poor to buy a big bike to crash everyday

also to the people saying they knee dragged instantly, its because stunters are typicaly more ball-z then the standard rider. we are more willing to take risks.

lol the hazing thing is funny. i just enjoy dragging my knee at over 100mph its a rush. ive also done decently long wheelies. just dont want my r6 for stunting. r6's have terribly weak subframes.

i dont claim to be a stunt rider on a big bike, you guys that do this well are awesome. im sticking to 50's for now.
Well, I was a road racer back before stunting was around. 1986. I did the race school in 97 on my FZ 600. I could drag knee the first weekend but it took me all of that year to learn ow to ride a 4 gear wheelie... Hear, 4 gears on a FZ600 was cool as **** back in the mullet days...
Old 10-01-2009, 04:48 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

true but its set up for twisties or track right now. i enjoy twisties right now more then controlled crashing or stunting
you dont need to change anything to do wheelies on a bike.....if u wanna wheelie just do it, a bike set up for the track will wheelie just the same as one with a full stunt setup
Old 10-01-2009, 05:26 PM

you dont need to change anything to do wheelies on a bike.....if u wanna wheelie just do it, a bike set up for the track will wheelie just the same as one with a full stunt setup
yea but i dont want to screw it up. i can wheelie it no issues, i dont like highway stunts i dont think they are nearly as cool as slow precise stunts. Id want a stunt bike set up for a parking lot
Old 10-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

This thread sucks
Old 10-01-2009, 05:37 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

GSXR junkie is like the "Yut Uhh" guy of knee dragging
Old 10-01-2009, 05:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ~TK~
This thread sucks
Name:  thisthreadsucks1.gif
Views: 74
Size:  26.7 KB
Old 10-01-2009, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by NHRR-RIDER
how?

this whole time i have been all but deuchie.... and no knee draggin wouldnt be cool in a stunt comp. it has its time and its place. im not saying im the best at everything either.... stop trying to be funny you fail.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:41 PM
dudeman

gingersnap is a decent person

i have been looking all over for aftermakket subframes. si has them on their website but doesnt actually sell them anymore. anyone knows who currently sells steel subframes for 05 r6?
Old 10-01-2009, 08:22 PM

and what the **** are you? how are you going to even talk trash on either one...the yut uh guy or gsxr junkie im pretty sure both of those guys own real bikes and not just 50s and a quad so theyre atleast 1 step up on you..
Old 10-01-2009, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by gingersnap
i have been looking all over for aftermakket subframes. si has them on their website but doesnt actually sell them anymore. anyone knows who currently sells steel subframes for 05 r6?
myspace.com/atowncustoms
Old 10-01-2009, 08:38 PM

and what the **** are you? how are you going to even talk trash on either one...the yut uh guy or gsxr junkie im pretty sure both of those guys own real bikes and not just 50s and a quad so theyre atleast 1 step up on you..
thanks man, but i still dont know how i am getting related to yut uhg..... lol
Old 10-01-2009, 09:31 PM

Do you guys even still ride? I mean the last good group of riders that came out of NHRR were Ethan and JP, and they were actually DTE more than NHRR...
NHRR is the Yut Uhh of New England stunt teams.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:32 PM

thanks man, but i still dont know how i am getting related to yut uhg..... lol
Don't worry about it, NHRR doesn't even have any stunt riders anymore, unless they started riding again in the last 3 years.

Quick Reply: Drag a knee