who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 02:37 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town

Originally Posted by SUPERDAVE
tell me your not comparing killing someone to doing a wheelie, if i swerve in your lane in a wheelie and crash thats my fault but would most likly be an accident intensionally swerving to try and kill someone is just rediculous.
Dude he was saying both are illegal.....and he may not do wheelies but he's been riding motorcycles for a long time.....we've all been swerved at and cut off whether it be lane splittling, wheelies, or just cagers not paying attention.....all he said was that most street rides seem to be people trying to one up the next guy as to how much they can freak out people in cars......and it doesn't make it ok cuz someone else swerved at you......let it go......
Old 09-30-2009, 02:38 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
now size matters?
Nice
Old 09-30-2009, 02:41 PM

drewbeckleyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by NINER
DRZ400 HP=33
CRF450 HP=45
GSXR100 HP=185
R1 HP=180
929 HP=150
954 HP=155
636 HP=110
F4i HP=96 or so

80HP more isn't far off.
well the 00' 426 has 45 stock and a header and a pipe
so thats 50-55
80-50= that drz
bike hauls, i mean edub rode it and said it was really fast
weighs 230 stock and has a 30lb subframe/12 bar
so 260 isnt exactly light

it only has a 51 tooth sprocket so i have slip the clutch in and out alot. so its pretty hard to do circles. I dont see alot of tight sit down circs on motards. Looks cool to me
just wanted to see some videos
Old 09-30-2009, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by R1wonder
bump
you cant bump yourself haha
Old 09-30-2009, 02:43 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

[quote=Zuki750;4145195]Did I say they were the same? You sir, are a moron. I said someone being an ******* to you does not make it ok for you to be an ******* to everyone else.[/quote

you said" last time i checked doing a wheelie is as illegal as trying to kill a biker". i must have misunderstood
Old 09-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

FML lol

whats goin on drew , you should quit all the bickering and photoshop more pics for me lol
Old 09-30-2009, 02:44 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drewbeckleyz
so thats 50-55
80-50= that drz

it only has a 51 tooth sprocket so i have slip the clutch in and out alot. so its pretty hard to do circles. I dont see alot of tight sit down circs on motards. Looks cool to me
Thank You Facty McFacterson!!
Old 09-30-2009, 02:45 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

naw im cool on that ill leave that to you and your boys
so thats 50-55
80-50= that drz

well my 05 r6 107hp stock. exhaust, race filter and pc3 118hp. 357lbs dry plus 25lb cage another 10lbs for steel upper stay and hb set up, add gas oil and coolant were talking 450lbs. not exactly light. oh and i only have a 52 tooth sprocket +4 so yah i gotta slip the clutch. and turtle saw me ride my bike and said it looked real fast.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by skillz954
Thank You Facty McFacterson!!
haha
Originally Posted by R1wonder
FML lol

whats goin on drew , you should quit all the bickering and photoshop more pics for me lol
my bad, post em up i got you
Old 09-30-2009, 02:51 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

name dropping gets you no where when most of us on here that have been around over 4 years know and have ridden with the majority of "big names" ... not gonna impress anyone
Old 09-30-2009, 03:11 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

I like turtles!!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 03:28 PM

well my 05 r6 107hp stock. exhaust, race filter and pc3 118hp. 357lbs dry plus 25lb cage another 10lbs for steel upper stay and hb set up, add gas oil and coolant were talking 450lbs. not exactly light. oh and i only have a 52 tooth sprocket +4 so yah i gotta slip the clutch. and turtle saw me ride my bike and said it looked real fast.
they gave you a mention on there trip to russia also.
http://www.bmorex.com/?q=uieforum/thread/540
Old 09-30-2009, 03:35 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

they gave you a mention on there trip to russia also.
http://www.bmorex.com/?q=uieforum/thread/540
huh is their any relevance to what you are saying?
Old 09-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
name dropping gets you no where when most of us on here that have been around over 4 years know and have ridden with the majority of "big names" ... not gonna impress anyone
I know Josh Borne Ryan Cramer. Also ***** calls me for truck repair advice. (is he still a big name?) Take that!
Old 09-30-2009, 03:54 PM

I know Josh Borne Ryan Cramer. Also ***** calls me for truck repair advice. (is he still a big name?) Take that!
darius wanted to fight me once
Old 09-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

You win!
Old 09-30-2009, 04:09 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

I slept on his couch before, does make me cool?
Old 09-30-2009, 04:12 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
I slept on his couch before, does make me cool?
a couple of years ago it would have.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:14 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

still not as cool as edub telling you your dirtbike is fast
Old 09-30-2009, 04:15 PM

Teach said we should take these ****** up stairs and **** them.....I told him one was my gf but the other was all him?? Does that count for anything??

Quick Reply: who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town