who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 02:10 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town

Originally Posted by SUPERDAVE
AGAIN. you have no idea what ur talkin about, you obviosly have never been swerved at on the highway or cut off in a city street. some drivers out there just wanna kill us cause we are riding wheelies in our own lane. ask neil about that one
lol i dont even know why i got singled out on that one. that dude was super salty about my wheelies. but yes the man swerved his 5000lb suv at me on the highway lol then followed us for like 5 miles through baltimore
Old 09-30-2009, 02:11 PM

drewbeckleyz is a decent person
Re: who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
im pretty sure youre doing your best at calling me out. i didnt master a motard, it wasnt even challenging. the low power to weight ratio is what makes the bikes so easy to handle especially for sitdown circles. i can only do 2 to 3 on a big bike obviously because theyre alot harder when the bike weights 150/200lbs more with 80 more hp. and no we cant agree. hard would be relative to the bike that youre riding. you could say that circles on a 50 are hard and i would agree, but to compare them to a larger bike i would not agree. and i dont have video of me on a dirtbike because i havent owned one in 3 years and i dont go out to video tape myself everytime i ride so i can show ppl on stuntlife to amp up my lack of security in my riding. oh and just to make clear i was talking specificly about sitdown circles on the big bike. i can do circles till the gas runs out of my bike in most any other form of circle.
what size motard were you riding?
Old 09-30-2009, 02:12 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

AGAIN. you have no idea what ur talkin about, you obviosly have never been swerved at on the highway or cut off in a city street. some drivers out there just wanna kill us cause we are riding wheelies in our own lane. ask neil about that one
That doesn't give you the right to be an ******* to everyone. Two wrongs don't make a right. Last time I checked, street wheelies were still illegal as is trying to kill bikers.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:14 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by drewbeckleyz
Does it really matter?
Old 09-30-2009, 02:14 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

now size matters?
Old 09-30-2009, 02:15 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by Zuki750
That doesn't give you the right to be an ******* to everyone. Two wrongs don't make a right. Last time I checked, street wheelies were still illegal as is trying to kill bikers.
Well technically wheelies are not illegal on city streets or highways. As they are considered reckless operation in NH. So if you can prove that you were not operating in a reckless manner, you can beat the ticket...
Old 09-30-2009, 02:16 PM

now size matters?
you said the street bike has 80 more hp?

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
Well technically wheelies are not illegal on city streets or highways. As they are considered reckless operation in NH. So if you can prove that you were not operating in a reckless manner, you can beat the ticket...
I've never seen a street ride that didn't turn out reckless.

actually, in ny(not sure about md) doing wheelies in itself is not illegal. there is no law anywhere in the ny penal code that states that it is unlawful to ride on one wheel. so as long as youre not speeding, swerving etc.... youre not really breaking the law in ny. they just try to group it in with reckless driving which is easily beat.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:21 PM

ohhhh for ***** sake will you get over it. youre super ******* annoying. sorry i dont have precise figures for every ******* dirt bike out there it was just a guess because i know most street legal motards that are produced push about 30ish hp. i didnt dyno my dirtbike so im not sure of any exact figures. now do you wanna argue about hp comparisons? maybe we should post up pics of our **** n ***** and argue about the ratio of ***** to **** and which is more important for pleasing a lady....?
Old 09-30-2009, 02:23 PM

ohhhh for ***** sake will you get over it. youre super ******* annoying. sorry i dont have precise figures for every ******* dirt bike out there it was just a guess because i know most street legal motards that are produced push about 30ish hp. i didnt dyno my dirtbike so im not sure of any exact figures. now do you wanna argue about hp comparisons? maybe we should post up pics of our **** n ***** and argue about the ratio of ***** to **** and which is more important for pleasing a lady....?
naw im cool on that ill leave that to you and your boys
Old 09-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

everyone in this thread needs to shut up :p
Old 09-30-2009, 02:24 PM

naw im cool on that, thats all you guys
Old 09-30-2009, 02:26 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

tell me your not comparing killing someone to doing a wheelie, if i swerve in your lane in a wheelie and crash thats my fault but would most likly be an accident intensionally swerving to try and kill someone is just rediculous.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

DRZ400 HP=33
CRF450 HP=45
GSXR100 HP=185
R1 HP=180
929 HP=150
954 HP=155
636 HP=110
F4i HP=96 or so

80HP more isn't far off.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:27 PM

naw im cool on that ill leave that to you and your boys
if youre trying to infer that we here in baltimore like comparing our **** n ***** you would be correct sir. as gay as that may seem atleast we dont let our girls ride bigger bikes than us
Old 09-30-2009, 02:27 PM

That's what I've been waiting for.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:30 PM

tell me your not comparing killing someone to doing a wheelie, if i swerve in your lane in a wheelie and crash thats my fault but would most likly be an accident intensionally swerving to try and kill someone is just rediculous.
Did I say they were the same? You sir, are a moron. I said someone being an ******* to you does not make it ok for you to be an ******* to everyone else.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by R1wonder
everyone in this thread needs to shut up :p
bump
Old 09-30-2009, 02:33 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe we should post up pics of our **** n ***** and argue about the ratio of ***** to **** and which is more important for pleasing a lady....?
bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Quick Reply: who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town