who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 01:43 PM

drewbeckleyz is a decent person
Re: who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
lol ok ill write that down on my calender. then you post up video of you doing circles on a big bike.
name the date
oh and whats your name neil what.. im trying to find some videos on youtube
Old 09-30-2009, 01:47 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town

can you reference a video? cuz nobody i ride with has that attitude here.
No, I can't. It's just a feeling I've gotten in the past. I usually avoid bmore stuff now. I'm not big on street stunting anyway. I'm sure it's fun but I really don't care to watch videos of it. It seems like these street rides turn into who can be the biggest ******* to car drivers. I'd rather watch lot footage. I know that puts me in a minority but that's probably because I don't ride wheelies myself.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:48 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by drewbeckleyz
name the date
the date of what?

i dont think youre getting my sarcasm so let me explain to you. i realllllllllllllllly dont care if it makes you feel better to tell yourself that i cant circle a motard. if that makes you feel better about yourself not being able to circle a big bike then im not gonna go out of my way to take that away from you. i have way too many personal friends on this site from all over the country that ride with me and know what my ablities are to worry about some motard stunter whos girlfriend rides a bigger bike than him trying to call me out lol
Old 09-30-2009, 01:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

name the date
go watch back on the block after the fallout and several others that i cant remember right now.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:51 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

name the date
neil morgan
youre not going to find me riding a botard, i havent had a dirt bike in over 3 years

so wait are trying to call me out on my riding ability all together?
Old 09-30-2009, 01:56 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

This thread is getting interesting....
Old 09-30-2009, 01:57 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

CAN I POST A VID OF ME DOIN A CIRCLE ON A 50 THEN A 450 THEN A R6???
Old 09-30-2009, 01:58 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

this thread is great
Old 09-30-2009, 01:59 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

neil morgan
youre not going to find me riding a botard, i havent had a dirt bike in over 3 years

so wait are trying to call me out on my riding ability all together?

ughghghgh bmore attitude
Old 09-30-2009, 02:00 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

sorry motard guy my money is on neil ...

Originally Posted by SUPERDAVE
CAN I POST A VID OF ME DOIN A CIRCLE ON A 50 THEN A 450 THEN A R6???
no cuz you have a sweet avatar. i dont have my latest trick in my avatar so my word means nothing to those who dont know me.

Originally Posted by scott3824
this thread is great
Just when I thought SL was getting boring.... LOL I can't wait till winter hits and everyone starts talking mad **** cuz they're bored and snowed in.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:01 PM

the date of what?

i dont think youre getting my sarcasm so let me explain to you. i realllllllllllllllly dont care if it makes you feel better to tell yourself that i cant circle a motard. if that makes you feel better about yourself not being able to circle a big bike then im not gonna go out of my way to take that away from you. i have way too many personal friends on this site from all over the country that ride with me and know what my ablities are to worry about some motard stunter whos girlfriend rides a bigger bike than him trying to call me out lol
haha easy there killa.
not trying to call any one out.

I said that they are both hard to get consistent at... then you claimed you got coasters in 5 trys and sit down circles in 3 days (with no video)
so if you could master the motard so quick how come you can only do 2-3 circles in 3 years on a big bike?

So we can agree that its hard to get consistent which was my point. Even if the motard is "easier" than the big bike

I dont like riding the street bikes not my cup of tea, looking at a ktm 690 or something next. was riding a 990 SM this weekend thats pretty big bike. bigger than a 600
Old 09-30-2009, 02:02 PM

some motard stunter whos girlfriend rides a bigger bike than him trying to call me out lol
not trying to bag on motard guy but thats funny
Old 09-30-2009, 02:02 PM

no cuz you have a sweet avatar. i dont have my latest trick in my avatar so my word means nothing to those who dont know me.
That is the sad story of this site. Lot's of people talk **** on this forum and can't even ride. Pictures/Videos usually shut everyone up real quick.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:03 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

i didnt no a question could turn up this much ****... but its funny
Old 09-30-2009, 02:06 PM

haha easy there killa.
not trying to call any one out.

I said that they are both hard to get consistent at... then you claimed you got coasters in 5 trys and sit down circles in 3 days (with no video)
so if you could master the motard so quick how come you can only do 2-3 circles in 3 years on a big bike?

So we can agree that its hard to get consistent which was my point. Even if the motard is "easier" than the big bike

I dont like riding the street bikes not my cup of tea, looking at a ktm 690 or something next. was riding a 990 SM this weekend thats pretty big bike. bigger than a 600
im pretty sure youre doing your best at calling me out. i didnt master a motard, it wasnt even challenging. the low power to weight ratio is what makes the bikes so easy to handle especially for sitdown circles. i can only do 2 to 3 on a big bike obviously because theyre alot harder when the bike weights 150/200lbs more with 80 more hp. and no we cant agree. hard would be relative to the bike that youre riding. you could say that circles on a 50 are hard and i would agree, but to compare them to a larger bike i would not agree. and i dont have video of me on a dirtbike because i havent owned one in 3 years and i dont go out to video tape myself everytime i ride so i can show ppl on stuntlife to amp up my lack of security in my riding. oh and just to make clear i was talking specificly about sitdown circles on the big bike. i can do circles till the gas runs out of my bike in most any other form of circle.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
Just when I thought SL was getting boring.... LOL I can't wait till winter hits and everyone starts talking mad **** cuz they're bored and snowed in.
haha. the internet is a great place isnt it
Old 09-30-2009, 02:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

But your avatar shows that you can wheelie
Old 09-30-2009, 02:08 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

Originally Posted by Zuki750
No, I can't. It's just a feeling I've gotten in the past. I usually avoid bmore stuff now. I'm not big on street stunting anyway. I'm sure it's fun but I really don't care to watch videos of it. It seems like these street rides turn into who can be the biggest ******* to car drivers. I'd rather watch lot footage. I know that puts me in a minority but that's probably because I don't ride wheelies myself.
AGAIN. you have no idea what ur talkin about, you obviosly have never been swerved at on the highway or cut off in a city street. some drivers out there just wanna kill us cause we are riding wheelies in our own lane. ask neil about that one

Quick Reply: who are the dudes that do all the wheelies on the dirtbikes in the middle of town