regarding kid injured at gearfest

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: regarding kid injured at gearfest

put me down for 20 on the fifty
Old 09-27-2009, 11:27 AM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

Ok Ill let you guys know as soon as I get a green light on the 50
Old 10-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

BUMP

Any new news on the little kid and 50 Blondie?
Old 10-01-2009, 11:00 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StuntBlondie
I'll donate some money for getting him the 50 too.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:30 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

wow ... thats really nice of all u ... im with it ... pm me the info
Old 10-02-2009, 12:32 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RickNY
I'll donate some money for getting him the 50 too.
yo rick i didnt forget about the pix from that spot ... been mad busy this week ill send em out prob after this weekend cause im all booked with a lot of ****
Old 10-02-2009, 08:03 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

back when cycleforums was hopping my son developed a tumor in his middle ear and had to have a surgery. I think I was more scared than he was, but little toy motorcycles started coming in the mail about two months before his surgery.

That year, it was like Christmas started in November and didn't end, every day just about, he'd have gifts in the mail, and people sent stuff to my daughter too, so she wouldn't feel left out.

It made a really hard time a lot easier, and it's something I have never forgotten. Anyhow, something to think about while you're mulling over the fifty. Kids just like to get packages in the mail.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:21 AM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by excessa
back when cycleforums was hopping my son developed a tumor in his middle ear and had to have a surgery. I think I was more scared than he was, but little toy motorcycles started coming in the mail about two months before his surgery.

That year, it was like Christmas started in November and didn't end, every day just about, he'd have gifts in the mail, and people sent stuff to my daughter too, so she wouldn't feel left out.

It made a really hard time a lot easier, and it's something I have never forgotten. Anyhow, something to think about while you're mulling over the fifty. Kids just like to get packages in the mail.
I like this idea! The kid would get bombarded with SLer toys!

Hopefully Blondie can gert a address so we can get something going before this kinda fades away.

Good thinkin' Excessa!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:02 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA
I like this idea! The kid would get bombarded with SLer toys!

Hopefully Blondie can gert a address so we can get something going before this kinda fades away.

Good thinkin' Excessa!
I have the address shoot me a PM and i will give it to you
Old 10-02-2009, 09:08 AM

poopdaddy is a decent person

Originally Posted by StuntBlondie
i am a pitster pro dealer they just came out with a new 90.its 50 size with some nice upgrades check it out on pitsters site and if will do and the moms ok with it i will get you one at my cost. just pm me on it.

thanks BOB
P.S. WE WILL CHIP IN ON IT
Old 10-02-2009, 11:30 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

stunters rule.

someone PM me that addy too, I'll come up with something to send.

Last edited by excessa; 10-02-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
I have the address shoot me a PM and i will give it to you
Thanks man! PM sent
If nolimitriderz (and all of us SLer's) agrees we'll be going with excessa's idea. I'll keep you posted!
stunters rule.

someone PM me that addy too, I'll come up with something to send.
Yeah excessa!
Old 10-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I am down to send packages or chip in on a fiddy. I remember having one as a kid and i thought I was the coolest guy on the planet... Turned out I was right. lol Either way, please keep us posted.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:00 PM

herestolife1000 is a decent person

i'm down to chip in a couple bucks
Old 10-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Nate 05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i got hit by a bike on sunday and tore my acl and fractured my tibia can i get some **** too?
Some doo doo in a box sounds pretty good to me for a grown *** man trying to be a smart *** when people are trying to help a kid out.....let me guess you dont have kids?
Old 10-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Stunt 4 life......

i got hit by a bike on sunday and tore my acl and fractured my tibia can i get some **** too?
Originally Posted by Nate 05
Some doo doo in a box sounds pretty good to me for a grown *** man trying to be a smart *** when people are trying to help a kid out.....let me guess you dont have kids?
Dude chill No one died. sdfkillz is cool and will pull through for the kid like everyone else here when needed. You'll find some type of humor in EVERY thread on SL.
I have kids.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:15 AM

what do you need?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:51 PM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

Ok everyone, really sorry I havent gotten back to ya. Been busy with Stuntwars this last weekend.
Anyone who doesnt have the kids address and does want to send stuff please pm me! Thanks Cj/Tawny, whichever one you are lol, for helping get the address out! Ive been sooo busy I havent had as much time as I would like with my own daughter.
Anyway, regarding the 50, I did get a dealership to give me an awesome price and promises to help maintenance it and everything but I dont think the parents are going to go for it. Last I heard "they need time to think about it" but now that Im back home Im going to try to go pay a visit and see what I can do.

Thank you sooooo much to everyone who helped out by sending stuff!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 10:12 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nate 05
no i dont have kids but i have over 20 nieces and nephews and even some great nieces and nephews and after all those i still have a sense of humor so go over to www.crybabies.com and let all your frustration out then come back and be real
what do you need?
nah i dont need anything, beer and socom and i got that already lol
Old 10-06-2009, 02:10 PM

right on. good to hear.
put me down as down to help if you / any of the Bmore guys need anything, I'm right in annapolis now. it sucks being injured.

Quick Reply: regarding kid injured at gearfest