regarding kid injured at gearfest

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Dead Babies Syndicate

Jaco929 is a decent person
Re: regarding kid injured at gearfest

.. Am I going to get a 50 if zacs gonna hit me?

jk.. Id send him some posters n **** but.. I dont have any.. I can steal some parts of Nicos 636 though and send em to him!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:38 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jaco929
.. I can steal some parts of Nicos 636 though and send em to him!
get me a magura and ill send the kid a playstation. Now thats teamwork!
Old 09-26-2009, 02:33 AM

Desperado is a decent person

I love kids and when I heard about this I was pretty upset! Accidents happen and I hope he makes a full recovery! I'm down to help in any way possible and ill defintley throw some $$$ down for the fifty for the little trooper. Lemme know.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:15 AM

l Bolo l is a decent person

Originally Posted by jcf4i
i say everyone pitches in on a fitty, 5 bucks a person. gotta be enough people to do that...
thats an awsome idea but you know the parents would hate that
Old 09-26-2009, 04:18 AM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

^if the dads a stunter he'd appreciate it! haha.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Supermoto Stunt Double

702BOYZ is a decent person

Maybe a custom t-Shirt for being a trooper.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:01 AM

Noobalishish is a decent person

Hey guys I think the 50 is a GREAT idea BUT BUT you gotta think about 2 things...

First clear it with his parents make sure they dont care
Second, we should try and get the money together but wait untill he is able to walk and stuff again how would you like to be in a cast for 2-6 months and lets say the first month your in it you have 5 to go and these random people buy you a 50 you have to sit their and look at it for the next few months...

Just my opinion lol but I think it would suck to look at it for the next few months, unless his parents hide it in a garage and then the day he gets better be like o their is something in the garage for you...

But I am down to get him a 50 that would be awesome!!!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:04 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Noobalishish
Hey guys I think the 50 is a GREAT idea BUT BUT you gotta think about 2 things...

First clear it with his parents make sure they dont care
Second, we should try and get the money together but wait untill he is able to walk and stuff again how would you like to be in a cast for 2-6 months and lets say the first month your in it you have 5 to go and these random people buy you a 50 you have to sit their and look at it for the next few months...

Just my opinion lol but I think it would suck to look at it for the next few months, unless his parents hide it in a garage and then the day he gets better be like o their is something in the garage for you...

But I am down to get him a 50 that would be awesome!!!
I say lets buy it and put it in front of him it will encourage him to heel up faster
lol

I know wut ur saying but think on the other side of things if he starts riding it why he has the cast on thats one less bone he can break if he wrecks
Old 09-26-2009, 09:10 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Tena, Rad at Gearfest said he he has seen a video that shows the bike didnt even touch the kid and that the gate barrier was was pulled back on to him by other kids when they got scared the bike came to close to them, Then his leg got twisted inbetween the bars?

Anyone have a video of it?

PS if you want your bike painted let me know. I'll do it for a left f4i fairing. Props on what you did for the riders and the payout debacle.

Last edited by DCP-TED; 09-26-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:58 AM

Noobalishish is a decent person

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
I say lets buy it and put it in front of him it will encourage him to heel up faster
lol

I know wut ur saying but think on the other side of things if he starts riding it why he has the cast on thats one less bone he can break if he wrecks
Haha unless he breaks the cast and completely demolishes it....

Bones take awhile to heal and if you break it....well fall on it while its broke then ummm thats just not good instead of it takin 6 months to heal then it'll take like 8-12 ouch!!!

Im just taking my best educated guess here im still learning about all this (bones) going for paramedic ugh

But yeah im down for getting him a fiddy!!!!
Old 09-26-2009, 10:33 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
I'll send Neil **** in a box if i ******* want to
Old 09-26-2009, 11:11 AM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Talen
Tena, Rad at Gearfest said he he has seen a video that shows the bike didnt even touch the kid and that the gate barrier was was pulled back on to him by other kids when they got scared the bike came to close to them, Then his leg got twisted inbetween the bars?

Anyone have a video of it?

PS if you want your bike painted let me know. I'll do it for a left f4i fairing. Props on what you did for the riders and the payout debacle.
I have personally seen the accident in slow-motion about 8 times from 4 different camera angles. Its hard to tell exactly what happened and I know it sounds crazy but it looks different from every angle. In 1 angle it looked plain as day that it was one of those tires that hit him, in another it looked as if he jumped off the fence but the fence came back and hit him, in the 3rd it didnt look like he was touched by anything and the 4rd one it didnt look like he was even there.

Regardless, all I care about is the fact that this now 6year old boy has gone through so much pain, 4 days stuck in the hospital and much recovery in his future all because of promotors taking the cheap way out. I even talked to the fairgrounds and they have a signed release from gearfest stating that they were refusing to pay for the concrete barricades and requested the bicycle fencing.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:14 AM

StuntBlondie is a decent person

Originally Posted by Talen
Then his leg got twisted inbetween the bars?

??????????
Old 09-26-2009, 12:27 PM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

poor kiddo....my nephew is the same age. It's cool that the parents are being reasonable and not just seeing dollar signs. My heart goes out to Zack...I'd be so upset if I hit a kid.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:35 PM

Gramps is a decent person

+1 an the fiddy... Clean up your stunt spot...
Old 09-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I'd chip in some
Old 09-26-2009, 01:03 PM
motarded

jordanv3122 is a decent person

femur will take a long time to heal up. my brother broke his about the same age and they had to keep it elevated and had a pin through his leg somewhere around his knee and hung it from that. definately a painful thing for him to go through and our family to watch. that was 10 years ago not sure if the doctors take care of it any different now or not lol but hope the kid heals up quick! the 50 is a bad idea
Old 09-26-2009, 01:29 PM

BLooD is a decent person

i dont wanna be the ******* that ruins everything. but from what i have read the mother was already against motorcycles from the beginning. also, post accident she was pissed off at the father for taking the kid to the event. and i think considering what happened, the mother prolly wont be to fond of the idea that her busted up kid recieve a 50. although the inntentions are admirable i think it would be best to focus on a different plan. everything considered i think you all proved this is not StuntDrama but in fact StuntLife.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:32 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I'll send Neil **** in a box if i ******* want to

Old 09-26-2009, 02:18 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by StuntBlondie
I have personally seen the accident in slow-motion about 8 times from 4 different camera angles. Its hard to tell exactly what happened and I know it sounds crazy but it looks different from every angle. In 1 angle it looked plain as day that it was one of those tires that hit him, in another it looked as if he jumped off the fence but the fence came back and hit him, in the 3rd it didnt look like he was touched by anything and the 4rd one it didnt look like he was even there.

Regardless, all I care about is the fact that this now 6year old boy has gone through so much pain, 4 days stuck in the hospital and much recovery in his future all because of promotors taking the cheap way out. I even talked to the fairgrounds and they have a signed release from gearfest stating that they were refusing to pay for the concrete barricades and requested the bicycle fencing.
Glad the kid will pull through, sending gifts and making a big deal out of him is a wonderful thing to do. heal up kid!

I have been bitching up and down both coasts about the industry itself needing to enact and follow hard core safety standards.

Make the concrete barriers mandatory and let's just live with the restrictions that puts on where you can stunt for a crowd.

Is my suggestion.

Quick Reply: regarding kid injured at gearfest