what are the best best brake pads?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Nate 05 is an unknown quantity at this point
what are the best best brake pads?

My buddy is running through brake pads pretty bad and just bought a new said and says they are not grabbing like they should any recomendations on what kind to run if stunting.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: what are the best best brake pads?

Stock.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:56 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

if you have stock rotors then stick with stock pads. if his brakes arent biting hard enough then flush/bleed the brake system and check and make sure the pads/rotors arent glazed or have any sort of brake fluid or fork oil contamination. if they are glazed light scuff with some fine grit sand paper should straghten it out.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:30 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

i run HH all around....
Old 09-25-2009, 05:03 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I run pads off a chevy suburban GM son!!!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 05:05 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
lol ima do that when i get another bike. im gonna hook up a ******* burban caliper for my handbrake.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:42 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Stock are good, I am currently running EBC HH's on both my hand brake and foot brake. See to modulate fine with them...
Old 09-26-2009, 02:12 AM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Nate 05 is an unknown quantity at this point

what are hh pads i know that might be a dumb question but i have been on the same pads for the past year but im not a big fan of using my brake more of a throttle person...
Old 09-26-2009, 02:44 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Stock pads FTW! EBC's squeak like crazy! sooooo annoying

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
Old 09-26-2009, 03:37 AM

tjhammack is a decent person

[quote=StrictlyStunt;4139773]Stock pads FTW! EBC's squeak like crazy! sooooo annoying

my buddy has ebc's on his hand brake caliper and when we are at the lot we bring a stereo and turn it loud as hell to cover up the squeaking cus it loud enough to drive anyone crazy
Old 09-26-2009, 02:02 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

i hate ebc hh pads and i will never ever have them be anywhere near my bike ever again.

other than that i have always used stock rotors and stock pads......
but i got a nice new ebc prolite rear rotor and ebc organic rear pads which i am going to try out. and for the front i just got new ebc x-something or another rotors and i will be running stock pads on those. my rotors front and back are scalloped, warped, and chewed to all hell so it should be pretty heavenly having all new ****.

Last edited by Danger_Dave; 09-26-2009 at 02:05 PM.