Old 09-24-2009, 12:50 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person
My Righteous Stunt Clutch Review!!!!

Wanna know what i think?

GO TO Stuntride and check it out!

http://www.stuntride.com/vbstunt/sho...430#post486430
Old 09-24-2009, 01:01 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: My Righteous Stunt Clutch Review!!!!

sweet
Old 09-24-2009, 01:10 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Nice fair and ballanced reporting sir....
Old 09-24-2009, 02:18 AM

FOUNTAIN is a decent person

i have nothing against stuntride i have a account, but why is everybody pushing it so hard
Old 09-24-2009, 02:23 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by FOUNTAIN
i have nothing against stuntride i have a account, but why is everybody pushing it so hard
Some advertising company owns stuntlife.com... some rich dude that has prolly never seen a stuntbike is making money off all of us coming on here.

If it wasnt for nags this place would be a shithole. Stuntride gets better every day and actually is run by people in this sport.

The sooner everyone gets over there the better it gets.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:41 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

wow..that review seems kinda dissapointing for all the hype on this setup
Old 09-24-2009, 11:03 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loogie
wow..that review seems kinda dissapointing for all the hype on this setup
Notice he runs his clutch inboard of his handbrake. That's different from the way most people run them.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:06 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Notice he runs his clutch inboard of his handbrake. That's different from the way most people run them.
i run mine inside too that why it was dissapointing to me
Old 09-24-2009, 01:28 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Ya my clucth hb setup is the only way haha so righteous need to modify his design to work
Old 09-24-2009, 02:27 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Here is the PM just sent out to all that had paid for and got shipped a lever. My foot injury kept me from being able to mount up and test a final run perch.... :-( ...Also....I was too excited to get these out there. My one off prototype perch that I tested had a lever angle VERY similiar to and MSR, and was much more comfortable and adjustable. Somewhere along the programing transition between my prototype and the final product, my machinist changed the angle. He has promised me a new set of perches by Tuesday to send out to replace the incorrect ones. I feel like **** about this whole thing.

Respect to Kyle......he informed me of something being screwy. So this morning I had my wife help me mount up a final run perch and lever in place of my prototype.....sure enough....lever angle was way off. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Kyle.

At the moment, the lever angle is going to be the only thing changed on the perch. Thanks for your other suggestions though, Kyle.

PM I sent out......

I really appologize guys......I didn't get to test the finished product before I sent out the orders due to my crushed foot. Incidentally, the perches sent out with your order are not machined in accordance with my prototype, and the angle of the lever is inward as such that the lever is too close to the bar, with no room for adjustment or personalization. I talked to the machinist this morning, and he promised me new perches with the correct angle, very similiar to an MSR on Tuesday. So....once again, I appologize. Do not try to mount your unit until you get this new perch in the mail, unless you want to be dissappointed.... :-( .....I wish my foot hadn't gotten so fucked up, and I woulda tested the final thing before I shipped.
If you can send back the perch you have, we can machine it to the correct specifications for a future order and not loose out on those pieces of work. I will paypal you $15 upon receiving your perch. I hope you all understand.
Sorry.....and thanks for your patience. -Josh
Old 09-24-2009, 03:17 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Here is the PM just sent out to all that had paid for and got shipped a lever. My foot injury kept me from being able to mount up and test a final run perch.... :-( ...Also....I was too excited to get these out there. My one off prototype perch that I tested had a lever angle VERY similiar to and MSR, and was much more comfortable and adjustable. Somewhere along the programing transition between my prototype and the final product, my machinist changed the angle. He has promised me a new set of perches by Tuesday to send out to replace the incorrect ones. I feel like **** about this whole thing.

Respect to Kyle......he informed me of something being screwy. So this morning I had my wife help me mount up a final run perch and lever in place of my prototype.....sure enough....lever angle was way off. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Kyle.

At the moment, the lever angle is going to be the only thing changed on the perch. Thanks for your other suggestions though, Kyle.

PM I sent out......

I really appologize guys......I didn't get to test the finished product before I sent out the orders due to my crushed foot. Incidentally, the perches sent out with your order are not machined in accordance with my prototype, and the angle of the lever is inward as such that the lever is too close to the bar, with no room for adjustment or personalization. I talked to the machinist this morning, and he promised me new perches with the correct angle, very similiar to an MSR on Tuesday. So....once again, I appologize. Do not try to mount your unit until you get this new perch in the mail, unless you want to be dissappointed.... :-( .....I wish my foot hadn't gotten so fucked up, and I woulda tested the final thing before I shipped.
If you can send back the perch you have, we can machine it to the correct specifications for a future order and not loose out on those pieces of work. I will paypal you $15 upon receiving your perch. I hope you all understand.
Sorry.....and thanks for your patience. -Josh
Great way to handle it R1....very stand up way to take care of it and good way to invest in somthing great for the sport.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:32 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Great way to handle it R1....very stand up way to take care of it and good way to invest in somthing great for the sport.
Thanks buddy.....I'm tryin!