Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person
Re: Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
your setup would be just as janky as homies above lol. wtf is a janky anyway
urban dictionary

1. janky
(adjective) inferior quality; held in low social regard; old and delapidated; refers almost exclusively to inanimate material objects, not to people

"We tried to pick up on these girls waiting for the bus, but I was driving my sister's janky 1989 geo metro so we just got clowned instead".

mine:

damn janky suzuki's

but my **** aint janky, i call it innovative,
Old 10-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

R1 Shoot me a PM with how much and where to send $$
Old 10-06-2009, 01:56 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Buddy luv
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...hlight=neutral that should work, there was another one and it was alot better but it says f4i, its all the same the only diff is it might be a diff color wire, mine was light green i think

thanks on the sn, my name is buddy and bitches love me so it was only natural to pick it lol

but i got home today and found my clutch waiting on me, i guess it came in yesterday and didnt notice but heres my review, very beefy and smooth as ****, it was a lil hard getting everything put together as far as getting my wire in the perch with the adjuster but i prevailed, im also kinda limited to how i can rotate it because of the beefy bar clamp and the way i got my hb set up, if u notice i got a bar i made to mount my hb to and it sits lower the my db bars, if yall r running a flipped master or something then u know how much of a botch it is to fit it and set it to the way u like, but it moutned just have to fine tune it tom but got it on took some pics came in the house bout to crash and couldnt stop thinking bout how its gonna feel, soooo i took it out, im in sweats, house shoes and its 56 degrees and im doing a ss with no exhaust in front of my house, lets just say my neighbors hate me right now but very dope r1 and speedy shipping to, thinner perch maybe? not questioning ue design but u know everyone is diff, maybe i'll just re think my hb bracket unless svott982 wants to sell me that brembo on the low low, trade u a msr and some cash for it???
Wow.....you have an INTERESTING setup, to say the least, bro! Glad the RSC is working out pretty well for you. Get a different HB setup rolling, and it will fit much better.

Originally Posted by beardo
yo righteous....did you get the issues worked out on these now.....? sounds like it...n e ways..let me know i wanna pick up two of em from ya...thanks buddy...oh yeah hows the foot doing?????
Yeah....got the cobwebs worked out! Foots gettin better!

Originally Posted by AdrenalineBoyz
R1 Shoot me a PM with how much and where to send $$
PM sent!
Old 10-06-2009, 03:00 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Last chance to get shipped today! Get your payment in by 1pm Pacific!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:55 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Ima order two on Saturday if all works out right... So I'm really looking forward to that lol. My msr is falling apart....it's getting pretty janky... Lol like the rest of my bike...this perch will be the only nice thing on that pile!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ima order two on Saturday if all works out right... So I'm really looking forward to that lol. My msr is falling apart....it's getting pretty janky... Lol like the rest of my bike...this perch will be the only nice thing on that pile!!!
you get them Forks on yet???
Old 10-07-2009, 02:14 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
you get them Forks on yet???
You better efin believe it!!! And I love em! There's a pic just above your post in my avitar...lol can't believe the diference it has made... Running fi clip ons and it's money... I just need a hohey upper trip now... Thanks wheelie
Old 10-07-2009, 03:23 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Buddy luv
urban dictionary

1. janky
(adjective) inferior quality; held in low social regard; old and delapidated; refers almost exclusively to inanimate material objects, not to people

"We tried to pick up on these girls waiting for the bus, but I was driving my sister's janky 1989 geo metro so we just got clowned instead".

mine:

damn janky suzuki's

but my **** aint janky, i call it innovative,
I called your HB setup "old and delapidated" hahaha its ok cause my bike is generally "held in low social regard"
Old 10-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

PM sent![/quote]

So is my $$$$$
Thanks Josh Miller!
Old 10-08-2009, 02:59 PM

.....sounds good.

Originally Posted by AdrenalineBoyz
PM sent!

So is my $$$$$
Thanks Josh Miller![/quote]

Nice!
Old 10-10-2009, 03:08 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Pay pal sent baby!!! I got dibs on two