Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 12:28 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Yeah....I'll do a small promo when that setup is available.
I think I'm gonna jump on that, 'long' version that is.

Nice work dude
Old 10-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

Got my perch yesterday, installed today. Thanks Josh! you want me to send this old one back to you or keep it?
Old 10-04-2009, 06:34 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Buddy luv
ive had the same msr for 4 yrs ahaha, it is waaaay past its life expectancy, zip ties hold it together, im a tight wad

clutch switch can be hard wired down by the front sprocket, also as far as the headlight box, all the stunt bikes ive seen including mine has done away with it, but i was also curios as far as the drag and pull and the sliiping of the clutch cuz my msr fucked up my clutch

righteous is the ****, sent me back 7 bucks cuz i over paid, helllz yeah, u just bought me a shot kinda sorta

wanna sell that brembo?? i need one
Ha ha......good ****, bro!

Originally Posted by kingyeddi

Nice work dude
Sounds good!

Originally Posted by chipottley
Got my perch yesterday, installed today. Thanks Josh! you want me to send this old one back to you or keep it?
Send the old perch back to me if you want the $15 refund.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

Originally Posted by kingyeddi

Nice work dude

ahaha he wants to jump on ur long version, but u better have a few drinks first cuz i hear its gonna be pretty long
Old 10-04-2009, 07:14 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

good to see the new perch's are out! I'll send my old perch back when I get home
Old 10-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Never Good Enuff

True! I have to decide though. I may keep ;em both. that okay?
Old 10-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Never Good Enuff

clutch switch can be hard wired down by the front sprocket.

Tell me more! this is the first I've heard about it. got a write up link?

..........By the way, GREAT ******* SCREEN NAME!!!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 07:52 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Got mine but still havent tried it or mounted it up. But you can easily see theres more clutch pull on the new one. cant wait to try it out!
Old 10-04-2009, 08:38 PM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point

ahaha he wants to jump on ur long version, but u better have a few drinks first cuz i hear its gonna be pretty long
w t f

no homo
Old 10-04-2009, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by chipottley
Tell me more! this is the first I've heard about it. got a write up link?

..........By the way, GREAT ******* SCREEN NAME!!!!!
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...hlight=neutral that should work, there was another one and it was alot better but it says f4i, its all the same the only diff is it might be a diff color wire, mine was light green i think

thanks on the sn, my name is buddy and bitches love me so it was only natural to pick it lol

but i got home today and found my clutch waiting on me, i guess it came in yesterday and didnt notice but heres my review, very beefy and smooth as ****, it was a lil hard getting everything put together as far as getting my wire in the perch with the adjuster but i prevailed, im also kinda limited to how i can rotate it because of the beefy bar clamp and the way i got my hb set up, if u notice i got a bar i made to mount my hb to and it sits lower the my db bars, if yall r running a flipped master or something then u know how much of a botch it is to fit it and set it to the way u like, but it moutned just have to fine tune it tom but got it on took some pics came in the house bout to crash and couldnt stop thinking bout how its gonna feel, soooo i took it out, im in sweats, house shoes and its 56 degrees and im doing a ss with no exhaust in front of my house, lets just say my neighbors hate me right now but very dope r1 and speedy shipping to, thinner perch maybe? not questioning ue design but u know everyone is diff, maybe i'll just re think my hb bracket unless svott982 wants to sell me that brembo on the low low, trade u a msr and some cash for it???
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00136-20091004-2050.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	232068   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00138-20091004-2051.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	232069  
Old 10-04-2009, 11:29 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...hlight=neutral that should work, there was another one and it was alot better but it says f4i, its all the same the only diff is it might be a diff color wire, mine was light green i think

thanks on the sn, my name is buddy and bitches love me so it was only natural to pick it lol

but i got home today and found my clutch waiting on me, i guess it came in yesterday and didnt notice but heres my review, very beefy and smooth as ****, it was a lil hard getting everything put together as far as getting my wire in the perch with the adjuster but i prevailed, im also kinda limited to how i can rotate it because of the beefy bar clamp and the way i got my hb set up, if u notice i got a bar i made to mount my hb to and it sits lower the my db bars, if yall r running a flipped master or something then u know how much of a botch it is to fit it and set it to the way u like, but it moutned just have to fine tune it tom but got it on took some pics came in the house bout to crash and couldnt stop thinking bout how its gonna feel, soooo i took it out, im in sweats, house shoes and its 56 degrees and im doing a ss with no exhaust in front of my house, lets just say my neighbors hate me right now but very dope r1 and speedy shipping to, thinner perch maybe? not questioning ue design but u know everyone is diff, maybe i'll just re think my hb bracket unless svott982 wants to sell me that brembo on the low low, trade u a msr and some cash for it???
Nice i cant wait to try mine out tomorrow, Also thats some gangster **** you created to mount ur Handbrake lol.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:57 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Buy an R1/R6 Brembo master - **** is gangsta

Anyway, here's my review. Very happy with the revamped setup

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...ml#post4149995
Old 10-05-2009, 03:09 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

holy **** dude! that looks janky as hell, haha, but ****, whatever works is my motto too

Old 10-05-2009, 08:40 AM

thats a bigger pic then i could get to come up lol but hey it works cuz i dont have 250+ to spend on a freaking hb, also i get bored, made my 4 piston cal bracket also lol look at my res hose, i think that came off an air conditioner lol

Last edited by Buddy luv; 10-05-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:42 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

yo righteous....did you get the issues worked out on these now.....? sounds like it...n e ways..let me know i wanna pick up two of em from ya...thanks buddy...oh yeah hows the foot doing?????
Old 10-05-2009, 02:39 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

someone send it to me for 20 bucks!
Old 10-05-2009, 02:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
someone send it to me for 20 bucks!
it wont come with the lever tho - its just the perch. and its not machined correctly so your setup would be just as janky as homies above lol. wtf is a janky anyway
Old 10-05-2009, 03:09 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
wtf is a janky anyway
never mind lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Janky
Old 10-05-2009, 06:03 PM

WOOOOOHOOOOO this **** is bad ***! Nothing bad to say this time it works out perfect on my bike and i tore it up all the way to work with the bad boy.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:18 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
WOOOOOHOOOOO this **** is bad ***! Nothing bad to say this time it works out perfect on my bike and i tore it up all the way to work with the bad boy.
Good to hear, bro! Glad you're diggin it!

Quick Reply: Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!