Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 04:23 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!

Looks good buddy
Old 10-02-2009, 05:00 PM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scott982
Here's some pics of it installed on my bike. I normally would have the handbrake on the other side of the clutch but I broke the long lever on my brembo and had to use a shorty for the time being. I tried the clutch lever in both positions and it fits great either way.

the lever doesn't feel to short?
Old 10-02-2009, 05:06 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by f4ibry
Looks good buddy
Thanks, Bry!

Originally Posted by sdsurfn
the lever doesn't feel to short?
I designed this lever more for the guys who run their clutch on the outside, as it is the most popular. Full length lever will be available within the next couple weeks.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:07 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Thanks, Bry!

I designed this lever more for the guys who run their clutch on the outside, as it is the most popular. Full length lever will be available within the next couple weeks.
Are the corrected perches done? also will a normal MSR lever work on the perch?
Old 10-03-2009, 12:09 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

that looks dope! i gonna have to set some funds aside for one in the near future
Old 10-03-2009, 01:48 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
Yes......and no.

Originally Posted by lee majors
that looks dope! i gonna have to set some funds aside for one in the near future
Thanks!
Old 10-03-2009, 02:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

why would you wanna have a pos msr lever hooked up to this perch
Old 10-03-2009, 02:22 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

man u grab inside on your lever????
Old 10-03-2009, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by jcf4i
man u grab inside on your lever????
Huh??
Old 10-03-2009, 02:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just got my RSC and it looks pimp. Ima hook it up in a little bit and post up a review
Old 10-03-2009, 02:51 PM
NealFoReal

Huh??
i think he's talkin about scott982 but didnt read that his setup isnt how it normally is
Old 10-03-2009, 03:00 PM

rekdgsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

new revised perch installed. The angle change is a whole lot better and fits fine with magura just had to remove set screw cause i like to butt my clutch up to the master cylinder
Old 10-03-2009, 03:15 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

ill be hittin you guys up soon.....i run my clutch on the outside so im not worried about it getting tied up with the master....and im tired of my ez pull being a piece of ****. Went through 3 of them already.....
Old 10-03-2009, 03:17 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by rekdgsxr
new revised perch installed. The angle change is a whole lot better and fits fine with magura just had to remove set screw cause i like to butt my clutch up to the master cylinder
good to know ima go to the garage and install mine soon but i got a shitload of work to do on my bike so im being lazy
Old 10-03-2009, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just got my RSC and it looks pimp. Ima hook it up in a little bit and post up a review
Good ****!

i think he's talkin about scott982 but didnt read that his setup isnt how it normally is
Ahhhh...

Originally Posted by rekdgsxr
Let me know how you like it!

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
ill be hittin you guys up soon.....i run my clutch on the outside so im not worried about it getting tied up with the master....and im tired of my ez pull being a piece of ****. Went through 3 of them already.....
Sounds good.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:08 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

why would you wanna have a pos msr lever hooked up to this perch
I have a custom lever, but I guess I can reweld it this one if the base is different

Name:  dcp1.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  35.6 KB
Old 10-03-2009, 07:14 PM

I have a custom lever, but I guess I can reweld it this one if the base is different

Interesting! Yeah....you'll have to get a custom weld job if you wanna run an RSC.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:20 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

Interesting! Yeah....you'll have to get a custom weld job if you wanna run an RSC.
Once the ball bearing model comes out, Im in..
Old 10-03-2009, 07:39 PM

Once the ball bearing model comes out, Im in..
Nice!
Old 10-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
ive had the same msr for 4 yrs ahaha, it is waaaay past its life expectancy, zip ties hold it together, im a tight wad

Originally Posted by chipottley
Alright, time for my review of the Righteous E-Z Pull Shorty Clutch Lever ProToType.

I'm not going to be as critical as others, because I can see the tremendous potential here. not to mention, I absolutely LOVE being involved in the idea that's being birthed here ( a new product being born from the gruond up.)

So, I got it in the mail (sweet disclaimer LoL) and put it on (pretty easy/trouble-free install) and this thing looks Boss as ****!

R&D advice: (not nessessarily negative)

1. Deburring could be a little cleaner (but it still looks great!)

2. A clutch switch tab IS A MUST for us Honda riders. (a huge part of the market!)

3. The lever needs to be about 1/2 inch longer to clear the headlight switch housing (which can't really be relocated nicely) and for 2 finger pull option.

4. The lever needs to be just a little further out to prevent clutch slippage and hitting the clip-on (already being fixed I hear.)

5. Occationally, the lever doesn't fully return, causing clutch slippage. (it's the lever, not the bike/Me/Install). I took mine apart and ground it down just a little and presto! problem solved.

All in all, it's a Great Lever at a great price. once we get these few issues dealt with, this thing is going to be the one to beat, for sure!

Great job R1 !!!!!!!! let's keep this thing movin!
clutch switch can be hard wired down by the front sprocket, also as far as the headlight box, all the stunt bikes ive seen including mine has done away with it, but i was also curios as far as the drag and pull and the sliiping of the clutch cuz my msr fucked up my clutch

Actually.....$75. The promotional price is $65. If you can"t understand why the price of this setup is $75, and how it could quite possibly be the last lever you ever buy........then it's not for you..

Thanks for your interest, though!
righteous is the ****, sent me back 7 bucks cuz i over paid, helllz yeah, u just bought me a shot kinda sorta

Originally Posted by Scott982
Here's some pics of it installed on my bike. I normally would have the handbrake on the other side of the clutch but I broke the long lever on my brembo and had to use a shorty for the time being. I tried the clutch lever in both positions and it fits great either way.

wanna sell that brembo?? i need one

Quick Reply: Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!