Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 02:20 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i thought we were supposed to send you back the complete setup
If you already sent the whole setup, I'll just send you the right setup back!
Old 09-25-2009, 03:05 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Righteous 1

I will def. be ordering myself one too but ill wait till your next batch of perches are made. I want the full length lever with the slimmer, not so bulky clamp.
Also, will the initial discount still apply since you originally only offered the shorty levers?
Old 09-25-2009, 03:10 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RickNY
I will def. be ordering myself one too but ill wait till your next batch of perches are made. I want the full length lever with the slimmer, not so bulky clamp.
Also, will the initial discount still apply since you originally only offered the shorty levers?
Yeah....I'll do a small promo when that setup is available.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I didnt send it back yet. Its still on my bike but Im about to go take it off and drop it in the post tomorrow.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

dont throw away the originals,i may want to give the original one a shot becuase it will be easier to reach, i got tiny hands lol. i run slack in my lever now and pull it to the bar anyway i just like it that way. things look baller.

Last edited by Ethiopian; 09-25-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
dont throw away the originals,i may want to give the original one a shot becuase it will be easier to reach, i got tiny hands lol. i run slack in my lever now and pull it to the bar anyway i just like it that way. things look baller.
I'll sell you mine for $89.99 plus shipping
Old 09-25-2009, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I didnt send it back yet. Its still on my bike but Im about to go take it off and drop it in the post tomorrow.
Whole thing, or just the perch?

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
Thanks, bro!
You'll be able to adjust the revised setup right down to that point if you want to. It'll just be long finger guy friendly.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:59 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

for the love of god what does the ball bearing do???????
Old 09-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
for the love of god what does the ball bearing do???????

I'm pretty sure it goes in where the bolt that holds the lever to the perch is. Usually in the lever itself. Probably won't make a bit of noticeable difference.

I'm sure the bushing is just fine for a long time.

Righteous, I know you originally planned to put them in there but they were too steep.

Have you checked into bearings at http://www.vxb.com ?

THey are fairly priced.

Maybe something like these:

http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/626ZZ20

Last edited by THORPE; 09-25-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:44 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by THORPE

I'm pretty sure it goes in where the bolt that holds the lever to the perch is. Usually in the lever itself. Probably won't make a bit of noticeable difference.

I'm sure the bushing is just fine for a long time.

Righteous, I know you originally planned to put them in there but they were too steep.

Have you checked into bearings at http://www.vxb.com ?

THey are fairly priced.

Maybe something like these:

http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/626ZZ20

ahh now i have an idea what your talking bout. how much smother will this make it? it looks like a slick idea
Old 09-25-2009, 10:47 PM

Joezx10r is a decent person

There needle bearings and there's not much deference other than about a $1 in this use. EDIT now that I think about it a needle bearing will reduce the force it takes.http://www.mcmaster.com/#5905k21/=3sjgba

Last edited by Joezx10r; 09-25-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Needle bearings are ok but they are open and exposed to dirt or whatever else. They also fall apart pretty easily.

I like the sealed ones myself. Simple and there's no maintenance.

It's really no big issue for a clutch. It will wear eventually without one but he gives 2 bushings anyways.

As far as smoothness, you probably couldn't tell much difference in the dark
Old 09-26-2009, 03:20 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

I'm going to have the program redone to shave some bulkyness and make it to accomodate Maguras and Brembos. There will still be guys with funky masters that will have to modify it to make it work, I'm sure. But I am going to make sure the Magura guys and Brembo guys are covered. Not sure on time frames for that redesign, but I've already got the ball rolling. Might even happen with this next batch of perches, but I'm not promising anything.

Sorry, once again Kyle. I should've done more R&D, and fit this unit up to a Brembo setup, also.....before going full production. This is all new to me.....learning as I go.....****, I'm a glassblower!
Glass blower ayyy?! Hahahaaa since you already have my monayyy.. What about a sweet custom krazy Kyle Style glass that has been blowwnn worth $73 lol
Old 09-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

I was going to ask about the tab idea for us Honda guys. I would love to have the ability to hook my clutch switch back up instead of leavin it disconnected, which is a little hillbilly IMO. should i do it myself, or are you planning on something?

Either way, I'm gonna stay down for ya R1 and do my best to help you get this thing off the ground. I just love to see a come up like this!
Old 09-26-2009, 11:37 PM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

Alright, time for my review of the Righteous E-Z Pull Shorty Clutch Lever ProToType.

I'm not going to be as critical as others, because I can see the tremendous potential here. not to mention, I absolutely LOVE being involved in the idea that's being birthed here ( a new product being born from the gruond up.)

So, I got it in the mail (sweet disclaimer LoL) and put it on (pretty easy/trouble-free install) and this thing looks Boss as ****!

R&D advice: (not nessessarily negative)

1. Deburring could be a little cleaner (but it still looks great!)

2. A clutch switch tab IS A MUST for us Honda riders. (a huge part of the market!)

3. The lever needs to be about 1/2 inch longer to clear the headlight switch housing (which can't really be relocated nicely) and for 2 finger pull option.

4. The lever needs to be just a little further out to prevent clutch slippage and hitting the clip-on (already being fixed I hear.)

5. Occationally, the lever doesn't fully return, causing clutch slippage. (it's the lever, not the bike/Me/Install). I took mine apart and ground it down just a little and presto! problem solved.

All in all, it's a Great Lever at a great price. once we get these few issues dealt with, this thing is going to be the one to beat, for sure!

Great job R1 !!!!!!!! let's keep this thing movin!
Old 09-27-2009, 12:01 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Ok someone tell me whats the difference between the moose and this one? They looked the same to me????
Old 09-27-2009, 03:24 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSGSXR600
Ok someone tell me whats the difference between the moose and this one? They looked the same to me????
come on now......come on .

side note: come on ....

Last edited by ANTI-SOCIAL; 09-27-2009 at 03:27 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:28 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by ANTI-SOCIAL
come on now......come on .

side note: come on ....

I'm not trying to be a dick I was curious to be honest
Old 09-27-2009, 10:38 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

Well it's made out of billet aluminum , More leverage than an EZ-pull , uses a much larger barrel adjuster (less likely to strip out) & it's made by a rider not a huge corporation .
Old 09-27-2009, 11:00 AM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person

Originally Posted by Scott982
Here's some pics of it installed on my bike. I normally would have the handbrake on the other side of the clutch but I broke the long lever on my brembo and had to use a shorty for the time being. I tried the clutch lever in both positions and it fits great either way.

that's what I was affraid of it finger on urea hb needs to be at the end of your lever for good feel & power

Quick Reply: Righteous Stunt Clutches Shipping NOW!!