SS jump to Splitter

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 12:19 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
SS jump to Splitter

Okay so whats the deal just grow a set and go to it seems simple you know but i cant bring my self to do it. Ive set my mind to it then right as i jump its like stepping into a freezing cold lake or some **** you know..

TIP AND TRICKS please
Old 09-22-2009, 12:24 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person
Re: SS jump to Splitter

I remember i was all nervous when i was going to try it for the first time.

but once i did it I was like wow that was easy.

i think best way I can explain it is be at balance point and jump and apply a little gas as your but hits to keep ur there. obviously cover your brake encase u gas it to much.

i remember first try i jumped landed on the tank and then dropped down. next time gave the gas a bump as i landed and had it by second try.

just go out there and give it a shot. as long as you are comfortable using ur handbrake u should be fine
Old 09-22-2009, 12:31 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

O man i am all about my handbrake so really it aint that hard im tall like 6'2'' should i jump or just slide to it you know???
Old 09-22-2009, 12:33 AM
DEAD BABIES SYNDICATE

danherz is a decent person

Splitter? That sounds painful, no guys should do splits ever.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:34 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

haha yea spreader lol
Old 09-22-2009, 12:50 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

yea i was going to say. spreader lol

i actualy have my first time trying on youtube somewhere from a buddy posting it. im guna try n find it
Old 09-22-2009, 01:02 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

sweet i wanna check it out...
Old 09-22-2009, 01:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you do it going slow like on idle a few times it becomes very simple , start by like you said just kind of sliding into it and as you get comfortable you can start to excentuate the jump
Old 09-22-2009, 01:18 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

i dont think i will do it unless i just jump i just can bring my self to it.. i dont know why to be honest.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:25 AM

DEstreetkilla is a decent person

go there

my first day doing them

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...nnelID=3203641
Old 09-22-2009, 01:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
i dont think i will do it unless i just jump i just can bring my self to it.. i dont know why to be honest.
it's easier to go from sit down to spreader if you ask me you can do it nice and slow and easy or jump high for dramatic effect
Old 09-22-2009, 01:39 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by old man roger
it's easier to go from sit down to spreader if you ask me you can do it nice and slow and easy or jump high for dramatic effect
Yea i aint doin that i really am not that good with sitdowns to be honest the whole reason im asking is i need to do something else i have been doing nothing but ss circles at the lot and now im getting really frustrated and not wanting to ride really long so i figure ill try something else for a moment then go back
Old 09-22-2009, 01:52 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

My first attempt I just basically humped my way onto the tank

second attempt actually made a bit of a jump

it really isn't that hard, just go out and do it!
Old 09-22-2009, 02:44 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

I always pull it behind BP right before I jump to the tank
Old 09-22-2009, 03:02 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
me too
Old 09-22-2009, 03:03 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Yea i aint doin that i really am not that good with sitdowns to be honest the whole reason im asking is i need to do something else i have been doing nothing but ss circles at the lot and now im getting really frustrated and not wanting to ride really long so i figure ill try something else for a moment then go back
if youre bored then maybe work on your sit downs
Old 09-22-2009, 07:16 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

+1
Old 09-22-2009, 09:25 AM

ScreamU2Sleep is a decent person

I have done it a few times, but have been going from sit down to spreader then to SS... I wanna get it back but it has been a lil while.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:57 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *Tanus*

Aight. Heres the way i do it.

I blip it behind balance point and jump so that when i land the bike is falling back to balance. You dont' wanna be those squidly looking dude that jump to spreader and power wheelie out. Looks super sketchy.

I'm 6'4 and when i first did it i would kinda jump to dangler(high on the tank) then rock back into my dent an dkick the legs out. If your tall this is a pretty straight jump. To actually jump to spreader you have to kinda squat and jump forward.

Sitdown jump to spreader is really easy as well. It seems scary but its not.

Sitdown to frog is way harder lol.

But you should really work on your sitdowns/footbrake. nothing to me is more gangster than a sitdown on the highway or sitdown O's
Old 09-22-2009, 10:13 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Yea i have alot of things to work on to be honest but this just to spreader and ss O's and sitdowns are on my list. I cant do SS O's consistantly so. The jump is pretty much a mental thing then its a hard thing??

Quick Reply: SS jump to Splitter