how frusterated were you when you started stunting?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 07:40 AM
Wheelings my firebladings

CSL-STUNTZ is a decent person
Re: how frusterated were you when you started stunting?

I bled the heck outta it lol!

Better have another crack tonight.

Thanks CJ
Old 09-26-2009, 10:46 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

start off doing bigger circles and slowly work them tighter
Old 09-26-2009, 12:10 PM
FullTiltPowersports

BrokeStunter is a decent person

Everybody learns at a diff pace and in all honesty seat time is the only way to progress. Having ppl around that know what they are doing obviously helps and can eliminate some of the trial and error process. +10 to those that said when ur learning don't ride alone b.c wadding ur bike is inevitable and if you impale yourself ur fucked IMO
Keep at it and find ppl that wanna ride.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:05 PM

ctf4istunter is a decent person

took me 4 weeks feels good once you get it keep practicen
Old 09-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Been riding some kind of bike for 39 years. Six months on my stunt bike, 03 636. Catchin idle wheelie but not quite at the circle stage. Don't know why cause I can kill them on my fiddy. My excuse is I am 52 and don't want to break a hip.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:58 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Been riding some kind of bike for 39 years. Six months on my stunt bike, 03 636. Catchin idle wheelie but not quite at the circle stage. Don't know why cause I can kill them on my fiddy. My excuse is I am 52 and don't want to break a hip.
Omj ur a crazy mo fo!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2009, 02:52 PM

MotoGiya is a decent person

r u serious? LMAO
Old 09-27-2009, 03:17 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

OldManJimmy, this might help!

Old 09-28-2009, 05:49 PM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

[QUOTE=beardo;4139647]No one els is gonna say it??? I will... I call bs...just hit bp then hittin 5 set circles on the second day??? You must be some kind of prodigy....or a freak of nature....whatever

I did recon O's then turned them tight I don't have a hard time learning but I do have a hard time keepin on with the keep on besides WTF do I care if u don't believe me I ain't tryin to impress any one I had a good day and then a horrible one all I was tryin to prove is that seat time is most important u can ride with who ever u want and not get good it's if u wanna learn how your progession will be I ain't afraid to fall I've eatin it alot of times and get back on I don't stop tryin something just cause of fear say bull shizzle I say BLO ME
Old 09-28-2009, 09:16 PM

[QUOTE=montijo_420;4142911]
Originally Posted by beardo
No one els is gonna say it??? I will... I call bs...just hit bp then hittin 5 set circles on the second day??? You must be some kind of prodigy....or a freak of nature....whatever

I did recon O's then turned them tight I don't have a hard time learning but I do have a hard time keepin on with the keep on besides WTF do I care if u don't believe me I ain't tryin to impress any one I had a good day and then a horrible one all I was tryin to prove is that seat time is most important u can ride with who ever u want and not get good it's if u wanna learn how your progession will be I ain't afraid to fall I've eatin it alot of times and get back on I don't stop tryin something just cause of fear say bull shizzle I say BLO ME
just post up some pics to shut everyone up....
Old 09-29-2009, 12:36 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds like a bunch of rambleing babble....I can't even make sence of it I was fully comited to learning circs and rode 3 or more times a week and it took a he'll off a lot longer to hit a 5 set then two days...you must be the man!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:09 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by beardo
That sounds like a bunch of rambleing babble....I can't even make sence of it I was fully comited to learning circs and rode 3 or more times a week and it took a he'll off a lot longer to hit a 5 set then two days...you must be the man!
+1 I ride three times a week i can only cut 2.5-3 ss O's and i mean i spend hours at the lot i have a large bag of tricks but circles are killing me.(but i have only been stunting for 7 months)
Old 09-29-2009, 01:15 AM

rekdgsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank god im over the frustration. I took two years off cause i couldnt learn them. Then my boy got a stunted out f4i. Gave circle frustration one more shot and sure nuff got ss circles down. Took about two weeks to get them consistant 6+. Now im trying to work on combos. Dont ask me to do staggered or foot on the seat cause i never tried them, lol.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:18 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
+1 I ride three times a week i can only cut 2.5-3 ss O's and i mean i spend hours at the lot i have a large bag of tricks but circles are killing me.(but i have only been stunting for 7 months)
prob took me 7 months 2 hit a 5 set

Last edited by beardo; 09-29-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
You gotta learn the OG **** first. Staggered, then sit down O's, then move to HB O's. If you go straight to HB, it's going to be hard to go back to foot brake circles....
Took me a full season to hit a consistent set of 5+ staggered, I still have problems with sit downs but I picked up Kill Roy, FOB really quick.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:28 AM
r6 destroyer

reds919hornet is a decent person

been riding bikes for years. just started stunting. ride a honda 919 on the streets to work and **** and can kill 2nd gear power wheelies all day long. got me an r6 for stunting and have cracked my tail bone trying to slow things down. hitting bp and keeping it is a bitch. just got to keep trying.