Crushed foot.... :-(

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future
Re: Crushed foot.... :-(

gross......
Old 09-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

Stay off it and heal up buddy. I crushed mine with the cage a few months back, luckly wearing my icon boots and only crushed toes. i got those same type of blisters from the swelling. But was hobbling around the driveway installing a new frame, being laid up sucks. Norco are good pain killers, low on acetomintphene doesn't tear up the stomach.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

Before the swelling set in.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:37 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

That's horrible. heal up quick.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:42 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

1. Cut your toe nails some time.

2. Please tell me the sandal on your right foot wasn't mirroring what was on your left.

3. Heal up and take whatever drugs they give you.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dam mayn. Hope you heal up quick homie. That looks horrible Probably hurts just as bad as it looks too
Old 09-18-2009, 09:50 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

heal up quick and take care of that **** dude it looks undescribable
Old 09-18-2009, 10:07 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH..

just blaze adn take vicodins you'll be good

heal fast.. i went down 2 during riding a few days ago.. but nothing that bad
im just sore as **** and have some road rash i'm dealing with

**** lowsiding
Old 09-18-2009, 11:49 PM

doublea03 is an unknown quantity at this point

ouch buddy...my buddy had a bad accident with his foot this summer...but he was riding he was being crazy else where! hope you heal up fast.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:08 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ANTI-SOCIAL
That pic makes me want proper foot protection ASAP !
I was wearing Thor 50/50 boots...

Originally Posted by skillz
had the same thing happen , healed by itself with a new pair of laced up timberlands
Huh...

Originally Posted by f4ibry
josh u shoulda taken a pic of ur boot along wit it
Yeah....the 50/50s took a beating, too.

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Heal up fast, and that looks awfully painful too.

Don't forget, get your dr to help ya get a handicap sticker from the DMV !!!!. Broke my leg a while back and a buddy of mine suggested it. Makes having broke **** a little less painful.

Originally Posted by SOLO600
omfg miller.... at least tha swelling is gone down a bit... dam thats knarly bro.. those blisters are gross.. lol but at least tha foot is still there homie... cant wait for ya 2 heal up brotha.. im not lookin foward 2 ridin alone ..... take it easy and heal it up well be waitin on ya dog..
I'll be back soon, bro!

Originally Posted by cjoec01
Stay off it and heal up buddy. I crushed mine with the cage a few months back, luckly wearing my icon boots and only crushed toes. i got those same type of blisters from the swelling. But was hobbling around the driveway installing a new frame, being laid up sucks. Norco are good pain killers, low on acetomintphene doesn't tear up the stomach.
Yeah.....thanks, Joe! I have Norcos and Oxycodones. The Norcos work better for the pain.

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
1. Cut your toe nails some time.

2. Please tell me the sandal on your right foot wasn't mirroring what was on your left.

3. Heal up and take whatever drugs they give you.
1) Ha ha....

2) Thor 50/50 boot was on that foot, believe it or not.

3) Yes.....fo sho!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Dam mayn. Hope you heal up quick homie. That looks horrible Probably hurts just as bad as it looks too
Ahhh.....it sucks. But it coulda been worse!
Old 09-19-2009, 03:29 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

awww wish that i can bite your blister,heal up man!
Old 09-19-2009, 03:35 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Juca
awww wish that i can bite your blister,heal up man!
You nasty bastard!
Old 09-19-2009, 03:52 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

dude i threw up a little
Old 09-19-2009, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by De Rudeboy
dude i threw up a little
...yeah.....i threw up a LOT from the pain reliever cocktail they had to give me in the ER to relieve some of the pain!
Old 09-19-2009, 04:06 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
You nasty bastard!
used to have big one on my leg (under the knee) and i removed it and eated the skin,you wont die...
Old 09-19-2009, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
used to have big one on my leg (under the knee) and i removed it and eated the skin,you wont die...
Dieing and being nasty are two different things, man!
Old 09-19-2009, 05:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Dieing and being nasty are two different things, man!
juca has mental issues
Old 09-19-2009, 06:16 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

R1 stoppie gone bad!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	0826091222[1].jpg
Views:	104
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	231408  
Old 09-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

I think Juca is part dawg
Old 09-19-2009, 09:38 PM

Klos is a decent person

wow that sucks so much for getting to use that new gangster clutch lever you had made. Heal up quick bro

Quick Reply: Crushed foot.... :-(