First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 12:30 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

bikestyles-chub is a decent person
Re: First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA

bikestyles was there, thanks turtle.......
Old 09-27-2009, 03:01 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

You guys are acting like a bunch of bitches. Who gives a **** if you were the 1st US person to stunt in Russia. I was offered the Sept 5th show for 5k plus all expenses and I turned it down because I had previous engagements. So would I have been the 1st person to stunt a streetbike in Russia? Damn what a title I missed out on, you guys are fighting over nothing. Hating on Ryan because he only rode a motard, and you rode a piece of **** F4i, wow that's soo much cooler huh? I'll put anything on the fact that Ryan will school anyone who posted in this thread on all out motorcycle skills. You think cause you can pull some wheelies that you're a good motorcycle rider??
Old 09-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Shamil Khabiev (El Ruso1)

RUS EXTREM is an unknown quantity at this point

and i think you are all gays
Old 09-27-2009, 08:00 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Darius
You guys are acting like a bunch of bitches. Who gives a **** if you were the 1st US person to stunt in Russia. I was offered the Sept 5th show for 5k plus all expenses and I turned it down because I had previous engagements. So would I have been the 1st person to stunt a streetbike in Russia? Damn what a title I missed out on, you guys are fighting over nothing. Hating on Ryan because he only rode a motard, and you rode a piece of **** F4i, wow that's soo much cooler huh? I'll put anything on the fact that Ryan will school anyone who posted in this thread on all out motorcycle skills. You think cause you can pull some wheelies that you're a good motorcycle rider??
remember the good old days when you werent a complete ******* *******
Old 09-27-2009, 09:14 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
hes only speaking the truth
Old 09-27-2009, 09:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
You guys are acting like a bunch of bitches.
he wanst acting like a bitch with all the arguments he had with kane on here over the years?
Who gives a **** if you were the 1st US person to stunt in Russia.most ppl would care if they were the first to go to a country to ride I was offered the Sept 5th show for 5k plus all expenses and I turned it down because I had previous engagements. So would I have been the 1st person to stunt a streetbike in Russia? Damn what a title I missed out on, you guys are fighting over nothing. Hating on Ryan because he only rode a motard, and you rode a piece of **** F4i, wow that's soo much cooler huh? its a clear differenceI'll put anything on the fact that Ryan will school anyone who posted in this thread on all out motorcycle skills.because he knows anybody in this threads riding ability besides ryans? You think cause you can pull some wheelies that you're a good motorcycle rider?? he thinks that comming in on a thread after the minor little sqauble was squashed between the 2 and calling ppl bitches and trying to **** on ppls skill that he doesnt even have any experience riding with is doing anything other than being an ******* stirring the **** pot that has already settled?
Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
hes only speaking the truth
whats true?
Old 09-27-2009, 10:03 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

thats true
Old 09-27-2009, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
thats true
how would he know what anybody in baltimores skills are on any bike. i dont recall him every comming here to ride....and i also dont recall anyone saying they thought they were cool cuz they can ride wheelies lol oh and the "fight" which wasnt even a fight was over awhile ago. so i guess agree to disagree i dont see an ounce of truth in his post, just arrogant big mouthing.