First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 06:44 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i was the first stuntrider to get drunk on a tuesday afternoon and eat chicken wings at 2pm in sean bolans sitting in the 4th seat from the door while not tipping the bartender and wearing white shoes with the shoe laces tied in a weave pattern. ugh **** the world.
And someone else is going to get the credit for it.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:46 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

great pics!!!! looks like it was a blast over there. you guys were KILLIN it!!!
congrats on world wide recignition
Old 09-18-2009, 10:11 AM

Ryan Moore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Turtle
what did Ryan own mr. *****? Den Laden was one of the guys that made it possible for us to come over to russia in the first place. Without him, we wouldn't have made the trip.

Now for First American stunter in Russia: Sucks that this went down this way but JohnR and I both felt like we were greatly disrespected. JohnR sent you a long pm asking about things we should know about Russia and what not and in return he gets two lines back that didn't do **** to help us out? I know that extremely swayed our opinion on wanting to take the trip, so thanks for that. Also, taking your trip in June did make you the first stuntrider over there, congrats by all means but finding it necessary to post up the fact that you were over there 3 months later is a kick right in the nuts. Both of us had planned on giving you props for being over there in June but then seeing a thread posted 2 days before we were about to leave not was only disrespectful but also reminded me of those high school girls that run around at parties talking about how drunk they are and trying to make out with other girls to get people to pay attention to them, not sure of what the name for that would be. Also reminds me of the threads that have been started over the passed 24 hours in response to our thread as well. Used to have a lot of respect for you Ryan Moore, will not deny at all you have a ton of talent but at this point, I look at you as one of those high school girls trying to make out with there friends to get the boys attention.

Turtle, John R,

Ive been sittin here rackin my brain about why you felt so disrespected from my post in the photo section "first american stunt rider in russia, ryan moore" and I am seeing youre side of it now, But please understand, I didn't post it up just cuz I new you guys were goin and I wantedt to say "well, I was there first!" like a schoolgirl. The Russian media and the promoters that I met over there made a huge deal about it, I did like 5 TV interviews, 2 or 3 magazine interviews, there was a tv commercial for it, tons of news coverage and the promoter even compared me to the first Russian on the moon, so I thought I did something specail. Like something I could tell me kids about, and post up about. I got all stoked and told all my friends, and Shift thought it was cool and wanted to post up a story about my trip and claim it too, and put it on a bunch of sites. It really had nothing to do with you guys at all and I'm sorry it came off like that to you cuz that was not my intention, you think I waited to long to post up, but I am still waiting for a video clip that is being made in Russia about it too. So when you see the clip, don't think I'm tryin to slap you guys in the face cuz it was planned and editing started before you were even invited, the people makin it do a ton of events and just havn't had time to finish it yet, they got to get all their riding in over there in like 4 months out of the year. I hope you read this and understand it, cuz I really wasn't tryin to be a Dick at all.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:24 PM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
Turtle, John R,

Ive been sittin here rackin my brain about why you felt so disrespected from my post in the photo section "first american stunt rider in russia, ryan moore" and I am seeing youre side of it now, But please understand, I didn't post it up just cuz I new you guys were goin and I wantedt to say "well, I was there first!" like a schoolgirl. The Russian media and the promoters that I met over there made a huge deal about it, I did like 5 TV interviews, 2 or 3 magazine interviews, there was a tv commercial for it, tons of news coverage and the promoter even compared me to the first Russian on the moon, so I thought I did something specail. Like something I could tell me kids about, and post up about. I got all stoked and told all my friends, and Shift thought it was cool and wanted to post up a story about my trip and claim it too, and put it on a bunch of sites. It really had nothing to do with you guys at all and I'm sorry it came off like that to you cuz that was not my intention, you think I waited to long to post up, but I am still waiting for a video clip that is being made in Russia about it too. So when you see the clip, don't think I'm tryin to slap you guys in the face cuz it was planned and editing started before you were even invited, the people makin it do a ton of events and just havn't had time to finish it yet, they got to get all their riding in over there in like 4 months out of the year. I hope you read this and understand it, cuz I really wasn't tryin to be a Dick at all.
Sorry it took me soo long to hop on this thread, but things have been kinda hectic.. First off I want everyone to know that this thread was not meant to bring out any bad blood between Ryan Moore and Bmorex.com..... I did feel that Ryans post was a bit coincidental and ill timed, but thats as far as it goes. We took a shot at Ryan with this post just in good fun. I think that your original responses to this thread were fucked up and we definatly would have gone on this trip whether you told us anything or not. But with that said, I think we all realize that anyone being sent to russia to stunt motorcycles is pretty cool..... But anyways, Russia was the ****** ****! Moscow Stunt Crew is the ****! and I cant wait to go back some day...... Keep an eye out for a downloadable vid from our trip as well as a Moscow section in Bmore Xtremes next Dvd release "street alliance"

Ps. Ryan Moore is a Pisdabull
Old 09-19-2009, 03:55 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

i heart bmoreX no homo
Old 09-19-2009, 04:08 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

pshhhhhhhhh ******* drama every ******* thread in every ******* thread!
Old 09-19-2009, 08:32 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

PISDABULLLLL.......

Name:  nodrama.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  31.5 KB
Old 09-19-2009, 09:23 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

stuntlife without drama is like jack daniels without coke
Old 09-19-2009, 11:56 PM

or strippers without coke
Old 09-20-2009, 12:27 AM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Mad props. Yo i just recieved a free DVD from the guy on the blue motard in Russia out of no where.Suprised the **** out of me.DVD was sick,nice pics,good story, and im jealous.

Last edited by $ROSS$; 09-20-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:49 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

pizda!!!!

moscow is sick.. thats where i was born but left when i was 7.
its so nutty there the last time i was there i was 16
Old 09-20-2009, 11:33 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by De Rudeboy
i heart bmoreX no homo
+1 my kids and I have love for Bmore.

Ryan was really nice when I met him also.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:33 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

whos the chick on the pink bike at the end ????
Old 09-20-2009, 01:35 PM

Den Laden is a decent person

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
whos the chick on the pink bike at the end ????
she is our buddy
Old 09-20-2009, 02:04 PM

cjones_636 is a decent person

Pics look sick!, what happend to the turtle bike tho?

So when is Bmore coming to Canada.....?
Old 09-20-2009, 03:08 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
stuntlife without drama is like jack daniels without coke
ask wheelie for advice
Old 09-20-2009, 04:40 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Den Laden
she is our buddy
lucky bastards Turtle im coming with the next time homie
Old 09-20-2009, 09:39 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

how did my avatar get switched to moscow stunt crew?? who hacked my shieet
Old 09-21-2009, 02:34 AM

Bforeman is a decent person

Looked like a blast
Old 09-27-2009, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by cjones_636
Pics look sick!, what happend to the turtle bike tho?

So when is Bmore coming to Canada.....?
that was a bike they had setup for me over there.....thats why it wasn't the right plastics. I also have a RR now with a not so official paint job and whenever you give me a bike to ride and a plane ticket I will be in Canada
Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
lucky bastards Turtle im coming with the next time homie
i had plenty of room in my suitcase, you should've been there man
Originally Posted by Bforeman
Looked like a blast
so much fun....not trying to ***** out the thread but some of the guys from the moscow stunt crew posted up some additional pictures and thought I would share them with you all... http://stuntcrew.ru/forum/index.php?topic=35.0

Quick Reply: First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA