First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 01:15 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA

Originally Posted by Turtle
did you ride a streetbike or that little dirtbike that is pictured???? I don't think I mislead anything
Old 09-17-2009, 01:16 AM

Ryan Moore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Turtle
did you ride a streetbike or that little dirtbike that is pictured???? I don't think I mislead anything
I rode supermoto, pit bikes, and street bikes. I'm a stunt rider, I stunt all bikes I'll bust combos on your bike if I get a chance, LOL.

The fact is I was the first american stunt rider over there and if you didnt know about me having a good trip you probly wouldn't have gone in the first place, so claimin to be first is B S, and you probly already know that.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:52 AM

DEstreetkilla is a decent person

lmfaooo
Old 09-17-2009, 01:59 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
I rode supermoto, pit bikes, and street bikes. I'm a stunt rider, I stunt all bikes I'll bust combos on your bike if I get a chance, LOL.

The fact is I was the first american stunt rider over there and if you didnt know about me having a good trip you probly wouldn't have gone in the first place, so claimin to be first is B S, and you probly already know that.
wheres the pics of you riding a real bike?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:19 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

actually...

I was there on a layover two years ago and took a two wheeled taxi from the airport to the bar, so I was the first America stunt rider to murder the streets in Russia on a Dirtbike.

and I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll! 
Old 09-17-2009, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
wheres the pics of you riding a real bike?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:29 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

in russia....and on pavement.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:35 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

whats with the hate???? supermoto is cool and so are big bikes......both of you are first... just in different catagories..........t-necks avi is kinda freaking me out....
Old 09-17-2009, 02:48 AM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

whaat! that trip looked crazy, you guys got to stunt in Russia, man that sweet!..right on
Old 09-17-2009, 03:06 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

awesome!

and whats up with you guys not knowing that ryan rides streetbikes? I've seen him kill it on 50's, 450's and streetbikes.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by big ben
whats with the hate???? supermoto is cool and so are big bikes......both of you are first... just in different catagories..........t-necks avi is kinda freaking me out....
It was a huge deal over there for the Russian media, the riders, and for me being the first American stuntrider in Russia, I did like 5-6 TV interviews, newspaper interviews, 2 or 3 magazine interviews all for being the first American Stunt rider over there, then to see this post title put me in shock I guess. Hell, there was even a TV commercial that aired on Russian MTV about me coming. I guess it doesn't count cuz I rode the wrong bike, even though I stunted like 10 bikes over there from 50cc to 600 and everything inbetween, but for complete urban beet down the supermoto is my bike of choice.

Last edited by Ryan Moore; 09-17-2009 at 03:47 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
awesome!

and whats up with you guys not knowing that ryan rides streetbikes? I've seen him kill it on 50's, 450's and streetbikes.
All in the same stunt show!! One bike to the next non stop. I just don't post up much about my streetbike stuff cuz everyone and thier mom is stunting them and my main passion is supermoto street style.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:39 AM

Den Laden is a decent person

i don't care who was the first, just enjoyed good times with Bmore guys
and of course there is a difference between killing the streets by streetbike stunt team and individual supermoto stuntman

Last edited by Den Laden; 09-17-2009 at 05:42 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:58 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Den Laden
i don't care who was the first, just enjoyed good times with Bmore guys
and of course there is a difference between killing the streets by streetbike stunt team and individual supermoto stuntman
Ryan owned now back to the shed
Old 09-17-2009, 08:15 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

All in the same stunt show!! One bike to the next non stop. I just don't post up much about my streetbike stuff cuz everyone and thier mom is stunting them and my main passion is supermoto street style.

So ryan was first, who cares?

what is it gonna be a compitition to see who can be the first american to stunt in different countries like nepal, somalia, libya etc hahahahahaha
Old 09-17-2009, 10:20 AM

da Liks is a decent person

thats hot kurtle!
Old 09-17-2009, 10:35 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

looks like an awesome time was had in Russia!!!

man, baltimore killing the streets worldwide...that's what's up!
Old 09-17-2009, 10:39 AM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

I think the point that was missed is that there was no post or even any word about you in russia & you went back in june!!! .... then all the sudden after I talked to you about them being over there a couple posts pop up with the title first stunt rider in russia ..... I think some people thought that was a little weak & conceded ( so they wanted to mess with ya a bit )

PS
we would have been over there if you had been there or not .. In fact we were supposed to go in 07 & 08 but it didnt work out ... Still didnt get the whole team out there but next trip will be just as good if not better ...

& we all know you stunt street bikes as well .. or well did for a little while .. Just like we all ride super motos as well ( we just tend to not puss um out with hand brakes & **** ... just playen )
Old 09-17-2009, 12:12 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

it rules that you guys got to go to Russia.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:23 PM

Den Laden is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
what is it gonna be a compitition to see who can be the first american to stunt in different countries like nepal, somalia, libya etc hahahahahaha
hey! do you mean that russia is like this poor countries?

Quick Reply: First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA