Whats some of the main parts needed?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 02:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Whats some of the main parts needed?

galfer lines break all the time , do your self a favor if your gonna sell lines only sell hel with ss fittings
Old 09-16-2009, 02:41 PM

navajowalks is a decent person

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Simple resolution.. Everyone needs to run a sick cage and they will not break near as many levers..

Def. a good idea man.
maybe if you have the sliders too, i don't and mine rolls onto the tank and clip ons id say about 95% of the time.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:28 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by navajowalks
maybe if you have the sliders too, i don't and mine rolls onto the tank and clip ons id say about 95% of the time.
Thats because every cage we produce was designed to have sliders. So yes, they have virtually no roll over with sliders.

If its on an 07 zx6, 06-08 gsxr, or a 600rr, they all have low engine mounts so they only get so good even with sliders.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

is 520 really the most popular? I was thinking about running a 530 instead of my 525
Old 09-16-2009, 03:39 PM

navajowalks is a decent person

Thats because every cage we produce was designed to have sliders. So yes, they have virtually no roll over with sliders.

If its on an 07 zx6, 06-08 gsxr, or a 600rr, they all have low engine mounts so they only get so good even with sliders.
i understand, didn't get them when i got the cage, and its a little late now, sliders wouldn't go into the right side right now anyways...
next time i'll try the sliders out, but i did highlight the key for my bike....
Old 09-16-2009, 04:37 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Simple resolution.. Everyone needs to run a sick cage and they will not break near as many levers..

Def. a good idea man.
True I have had a full brembo lever for a hb forever. With a sick cage and subcage everthing is protected

Oh BTW Ian your dogs are fine. We even have a third boxer now lol
Old 09-17-2009, 09:20 AM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by Suicidl
True I have had a full brembo lever for a hb forever. With a sick cage and subcage everthing is protected

Oh BTW Ian your dogs are fine. We even have a third boxer now lol
A third! Damn. Dude the night we got back from stunt wars at 3am to a snow storm a 75lb pitbull just walked into the shop.... so now i have 2 pits again... ugh.. Couldnt turn em away in the blizzard.

Last edited by PUNKON1WHEEL; 09-17-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:22 AM
sickinnovations.com

See look how happy he is..

Name:  tateandbilly.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  45.6 KB
Old 09-17-2009, 10:52 AM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

it would be nice if somebody else besides the stealership and ebay would carry some stock stuff like a voltage reg/rec and alternators. stearlerships take a bit to long to get stuff like that in and they punch up the price a bit. ebay, well, u get what you pay for.