Righteous Stunt Clutch NOW AVAILABLE!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 03:23 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Righteous Stunt Clutch NOW AVAILABLE!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Okay so I put mine on and rode up and down the block. Some things I'll point out - keep in mind I didnt make any wheelies coz Im just getting over a gum infection and my teeth are still killing me so last thing I need is to mousetrap or something retarded happen and put me out for another week At first I was a little concerned coz it didnt seem that the lever had the same travel distance as the msr levers. Whatever - I proceeded to put it on and take it for a test ride and from the test ride I took up and down the block all I can say so far is that Im extremely happy Its the same ez pull effect as an msr BUT with a much smoother pull. No slop like the msr lever - just a nice smooth ez pull. One thing Im having problems with though is my clutch is slipping but I think thats due to me having a 600rr clutch cable on my bike instead of the f4i cable. The 600rr cable is a couple inches shorter than the f4i cable. I was working on other things on my bike as well so by the time I tried adjusting the thing for the 4th time, I was already frustrated and gave up for the night. I'll have a go at it tomorrow but I dont see this being a problem. Like I said I was just frustrated and gave up for the night. And just an FYI - I had the same problem adjusting my msr lever with the 600rr cable so Im pretty sure this has nothing to do with the righteous stunt clutch. All in all im pretty happy so far and I will give a review tomorrow once the clutch is adjusted and I make a few wheelies. I dont think anyone is going to be disappointed with this purchase and I truly believe this will be the last clutch lever I ever buy coz even if I buy a new bike - this lever is coming with me lol. Good **** Righteous Final review posted tomorrow
Glad you're likin it, bro.....Just wait till you get the correct perch!

Originally Posted by ANTI-SOCIAL
Got mine today ! Remember peoples (NOVELTY USE ONLY ) lol . Thanks for the quick shipping !!!!!!
yeah wtf was that all about lol. i guess he's trying to not have liability if something goes wrong hahaha. smart thinking r1
Ha ha.....yeah....took a page out of Tim Barnes book from Freestyle Inginuity on that one!

Originally Posted by travassb2121
got mine today too but i have to agree the pull on it seems very short but i havent put it on yet so we shall see tomorrow. my msr has a lot more movement than this does but i gotta try it before i can say if it matters or not lol thanks for the quick shipping
Wait for your new perch!

Originally Posted by HollywoodStuntz
Ok so i got the clutch ;ever today, i have to say when i open that package it was like xmas morning! I was so happy, but on with my review.

So mounting this bad boy on was a snap. I put it on adjusted my clutch lever to my preference and tried it out. I am extremely happy with this lever, the pull does feel smoother and this **** was well built Feels bullet proof.

Now i have to agree with Neal on the the amount of pull the lever has just feels kinda short. Even doe it felt short it was just enough, but just to make it better i heated it up just a bit to bend the lever a tiny bit out and now that **** is perfect i love this thing.

Righteous Good Job well worth the money and i recommend this piece for anyone

Heres a crappy cell phone pic of how its on my bike.
Thanks bro! When you get your new perch you will be able to adjust right where you have it , or further out. I'm glad your likin it, though!

even w the pull being very short, it engaged and disengaged in just the right spot from what ive seen so far. all i had to do was pull the lever in a very small amount so i dont think ill wind up heating it up and bending the lever out like hollywood did. tomorrow i'll know a little more but it seems like ss coasters with this setup will be cake due to not having to pull the lever in a lot. cant wait to make some wheelies w it tomorrow
Wait for your new perch, bro!
Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Gots mine today can't wait to give er a try...

Seems to be a Nice F'n Product
Thanks, bro! Just wait till you get the correct perch!

Originally Posted by chipottley
+1

How did you do that? "cause I think I really need to do that!
Wait for your replacement perch, bro!

Originally Posted by Buddy luv
can we not get a bulk buy with this thing goin? like 50 or more then u get em for 60? ahahah cant blame me for trying. ya msr are so back ordered good luck finding one, this guy right here has the hotness. im ordering one as soon as i get back from roc cuz i drained my funds for it and yo face but what we looking like as far as how many u got made and how long does it take u to make em?
Maybe someday down the road.

Originally Posted by serious
I agree with Hollywood and Neal. The amount of pull is just enough to engage and disengage the clutch. I like to sqeeze the lever close to the clip-on anyway so it's really not that bad for me. The clutch feel was very consistant and not like what I had going on with the MSR and it is attibuted to the tighter tolerances and getting rid of the useless adjustable pivot that the MSR had....I had to make a cable adjustment during last nights session and the only issue i had was the cable fits too snug into the cable adjuster that when you turn the adjuster the cable also spins and wouldn't let me adjust without a pair of pliers to hold the cable in place. I guess I could just use a little grease to free that up. Other than that I am happy with what I got and I'm sure the product will only improve but this is a dope start! Good work Rightious1.
Glad you're likin it! The new perch will give adjustment equal to an MSR....it'll only be better!

Originally Posted by chipottley
R1,

I got some R&D pointers for ya (some good ones). I'll post up asap (w/pics)
I'm gonna be producing as is for a while, but feel free to post up, bro!

Originally Posted by Malibu361
Yeah, I second that about the clutch cable being way to tight in the adjuster ...
Yes, it is a bit tight. Note taken.

Last edited by Righteous 1; 09-24-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:56 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

bumpity... Nice Product...
Old 09-28-2009, 03:11 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

ugh the wait is killing me! i cant wait to get mine!!!
Old 09-28-2009, 10:22 AM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

ill be ordering this today. how long is shipping taking? This is what ive been wanting ever since i started using easy pull clutch types. Props!
Old 09-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #2BS92147Y2867532S)
Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Sep. 29, 2009Payment To josh miller Completed ...-$80.00 USD
Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Sep. 29, 2009Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $80.00 USD

Sent to:
josh miller Email:
supernova@willitsonline.com
Amount sent:
-$80.00 USDFee amount:
$0.00 USDNet amount:
-$80.00 USD
Date:
Sep. 29, 2009Time:
06:17:49 PDTStatus:
Completed
Subject:
You've got money!Note:
for this beefy *** clutch!Shipping Address:
Buddy Potter
5846 S. 76th East Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74145
United States
Confirmed
Funding Type:
Credit CardFunding Source:
$80.00 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-0299
This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *SUPERNOVA
Old 09-29-2009, 01:56 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Cant wait to try out the new pieceeeee!
Old 09-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Condoms? I'm pro-choice!!

Buddy luv is a decent person

money sent, what we looking like as far as shipping?
Old 09-29-2009, 02:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Righteous - whats the deal with the new perch??? Today's Tuesday lol.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:08 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

hahah when i get to ny you can show me how to set it up
Old 09-29-2009, 02:13 PM

stunt305 is a decent person

baller as fuckkkkk when is the full lever coming out?
Old 09-29-2009, 02:16 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
hahah when i get to ny you can show me how to set it up
When are you coming out here?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:56 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

bumpity... Nice Product...

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
ugh the wait is killing me! i cant wait to get mine!!!
Shippin today!

Originally Posted by S.O.R Josh
ill be ordering this today. how long is shipping taking? This is what ive been wanting ever since i started using easy pull clutch types. Props!
I ship on Tuesdays. If your payment is in before 3pm today, it'll go out this afternoon!

Originally Posted by Buddy luv
money sent, what we looking like as far as shipping?
5-7 business days at the most.

Righteous - whats the deal with the new perch??? Today's Tuesday lol.
They'll ship this afternoon!

Originally Posted by stunt305
baller as fuckkkkk when is the full lever coming out?
Couple weeks.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:18 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Any pics of the new perch's? Plus I just PM'd you - I sent the whole setup back as I didnt wanna take it apart and have some parts here and some there so please if you already sent out just the perch - send the lever and everything else tomorrow. Hit me back and lemme know what the deal is.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:12 AM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

damn I just missed the cutoff last night. I will paypal on monday I guess. Unless you have a shipment going out before then. If you wind up shipping some before then let me know and i will send it your way.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:24 AM
NealFoReal

Righteous - HOLLA AT ME
Old 09-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Chicken

bulletchicken is a decent person

bump for pics
Old 10-01-2009, 07:34 PM

Sorry guys. My doctors appts and lack of access to a PC have left me stranded from being able to communicate w/ you. The new revised setupd DID ship out yesterday afternoon. After recieving the revised perches from the machinist, I was unsatisfied w/ the finish/deburing of the perches, and ended up spending 4 hours with my wife and a friend cleaning up the perches to my liking. I'm sorry for the day delay, but they are shipped out. I haven't even had time to take pics. I'll probably be able to get to that tomorrow.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

It's all good!
Old 10-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Righteous Stunt Clutch pERCHES

GETCHYO Righteous Stunt Clutch'S
Old 10-02-2009, 01:45 PM

Righteous Stunt Clutch pERCHES

GETCHYO Righteous Stunt Clutch'S
Ha ha........NICE!

Quick Reply: Righteous Stunt Clutch NOW AVAILABLE!!