Kawi frame bracing......

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 09:51 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
Kawi frame bracing......

I want to see some pics of frame bracing on 636's. 05-06 preffered but 03-04 is cool too.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:58 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Kawi frame bracing......

is yours already cracked?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:01 AM
HRDparts

PDMokry is a decent person

SubFrame?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:04 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
is yours already cracked?
yea, at the left motor mount, wrapping to the inside of the frame too.
Originally Posted by PDMokry
SubFrame?
Main frame
It sucks cause i BARELY ever drop my bike
I had 2 03's that broke but I was dropping those alot
Old 09-14-2009, 10:19 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Shoulda bought a Honda
Old 09-14-2009, 10:25 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by ROWDY
Shoulda bought a Honda
That doesn't help Rodney
Old 09-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

I think KrazyKyleStyle did this. It's the sickest reinforcement of the 636 motor mounts I have ever seen. I broke mine as well but what I believe was the culprit in mine being broke was the FI cage.

Name:  33p573m.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  67.9 KB
Old 09-14-2009, 10:37 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
That doesn't help Rodney
Sorry
Old 09-14-2009, 10:38 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
I think KrazyKyleStyle did this. It's the sickest reinforcement of the 636 motor mounts I have ever seen. I broke mine as well but what I believe was the culprit in mine being broke was the FI cage.

wow!!! Thats serious!!! thanks man
Old 09-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

wow!!! Thats serious!!! thanks man
Yea that you would have to be very careful to not warp the frame with all that heat. You know who KrazyKyleStyle is? He used to be on here a lot but now he is mostly on StuntRide. Glad to help ya bro.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:01 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Yea that you would have to be very careful to not warp the frame with all that heat. You know who KrazyKyleStyle is? He used to be on here a lot but now he is mostly on StuntRide. Glad to help ya bro.
yea, i recall him wanting to know who heat treated frames & what kind of aluminum its made out of awhile back
Old 09-14-2009, 11:07 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

We need to replace our frames with full heat treated Sanko 4130 Chromoly. Ill supply the tig welder if someone can figure out the jig lol
Old 09-14-2009, 11:10 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Armenian
We need to replace our frames with full heat treated Sanko 4130 Chromoly. Ill supply the tig welder if someone can figure out the jig lol
I know someone that is starting to venture down this path. It will be very expensive if it happens i'm sure.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:10 AM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

yea, at the left motor mount, wrapping to the inside of the frame too.

Main frame
It sucks cause i BARELY ever drop my bike
I had 2 03's that broke but I was dropping those alot
Hey man-were your bolts tight in your cage? I cracked my 03's frame too same spot u speak of but im almost positive my cage was loose. Sucks big time....
Old 09-14-2009, 11:13 AM

I know someone that is starting to venture down this path. It will be very expensive if it happens i'm sure.
**** yea it will be $$$$. Bmx frames with those specs start at $400. Yea...a BMX.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:15 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by Armenian
Hey man-were your bolts tight in your cage? I cracked my 03's frame too same spot u speak of but im almost positive my cage was loose. Sucks big time....
I check my bolts everytime i go ride Its bound to happen if you ride a Kawi i guess
Old 09-14-2009, 11:41 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I beat mine up pretty good. didnt do anything too crazy when we rewelded it. Just rewelded the mount back up with some nice heavy beads. so far its been ok.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:10 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by frayz
I beat mine up pretty good. didnt do anything too crazy when we rewelded it. Just rewelded the mount back up with some nice heavy beads. so far its been ok.
I'm going overkill on mine
Old 09-14-2009, 12:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i been mouse traping and high siding my 03 since the end of 05 and havent cracked a frame yet , loose motor mount bolts are the most common cause and the two rear motor mounts are just as important as the front
Old 09-14-2009, 12:20 PM

douggiefresh is a decent person

i ask and krazykyle said he would do mine over the winter might see if he can do my 05 and 03 gunna cost some cake$ but its werth the peaice of mind

Quick Reply: Kawi frame bracing......