Rear Handbrake option

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Wheelings my firebladings

CSL-STUNTZ is a decent person
Re: Rear Handbrake option

Classic ones with milk.

CHocolate ones with Tea! (Proper tea, not the iced tea **** you crazy people drink)

=P
Old 09-10-2009, 04:54 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you try some arizona ice tea you will change your tune ...lol
Old 09-10-2009, 04:56 PM

Well i guess i'll try anything 3 times!
Is it better than hobnobs though?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by CSL-STUNTZ
Well i guess i'll try anything 3 times!
Is it better than hobnobs though?
well to be honest if i had to choose i would take the hobnobs
Old 09-10-2009, 05:07 PM

Yeaaaaaah! That's what i thought, get back in your hole!
Old 09-10-2009, 05:10 PM
also known as OMR

i might have chosen the arizona tea if i could get hobnobs here but since they dont sell them here i want them more ...lol
Old 09-10-2009, 05:16 PM

We should start some kind of hobnob smuggling ring, and sell them at inflated prices....

But i'd be scared you'd eat the stock!
Old 09-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Chicken

bulletchicken is a decent person

Just a random one, is the 2008 R1 brembo anygood to use?
That is what I have. I bought a 2008 R1 front master and used it for a handbrake..
works pretty good.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Just a random one, is the 2008 R1 brembo anygood to use?
Originally Posted by sdfkillz
+1 r6 comes with a brembo front master but im sure its not the same bore as the 16x18 that we use for handbrakes.
AFAIK the R6, and the R1, 07-08 use the same Master.

05+ R6 & R1's come stock with 16x18 radial front master cylinders made by Brembo. they work great!!!! but dont have anywhere near the feel as a after market big $$$ brembo. the R6 & R1 have more of an "on and off" feel to the, the aftermarket brembo has much more usable play (feel) with it.

i am using a 07 R6 front mc with my HB on my 636 (using a hohey dual caliper set up with f4i front caliper)
i am using a 08 R1 front mc with my HB on wr250x (using the fullthrottleinc dual caliper set up, with a 636 rear caliper as my HB)
the 2 front master cylinders are the same.

i really like these, and dont really have any complants. imo they are MUCH better than any stock non radial MC out there, better than a lot of stock radial type MC's out there, there made by terrific company (brembo), and the last 2 i bought cost me about $75 each shipped....... compared to the 300-400 or whatever for a true aftermarket brembo. so until i get really good, i dont think its going to affect me much
Old 09-10-2009, 05:30 PM

Anypics of your setup?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by INSANECRAZZY
05+ R6 & R1's come stock with 16x18 radial front master cylinders made by Brembo. they work great!!!! but dont have anywhere near the feel as a after market big $$$ brembo. the R6 & R1 have more of an "on and off" feel to the, the aftermarket brembo has much more usable play (feel) with it.

i am using a 07 R6 front mc with my HB on my 636 (using a hohey dual caliper set up with f4i front caliper)
i am using a 08 R1 front mc with my HB on wr250x (using the fullthrottleinc dual caliper set up, with a 636 rear caliper as my HB)
the 2 front master cylinders are the same.

i really like these, and dont really have any complants. imo they are MUCH better than any stock non radial MC out there, better than a lot of stock radial type MC's out there, there made by terrific company (brembo), and the last 2 i bought cost me about $75 each shipped....... compared to the 300-400 or whatever for a true aftermarket brembo. so until i get really good, i dont think its going to affect me much

and thanks for the info
Old 09-10-2009, 05:48 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Anypics of your setup?
heres my MC set up before i had to cut the clutch down..........

here is a pic after i cut the clutch lever down, and it has gone down further since then.

hope that helps, i dont have any pics of the hohey or the wr250x right now.

and thanks for the info
no problem bro
Old 09-10-2009, 05:55 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by manny510
i never seen replica brembo....can some1 post sum pics plzzzz.........whats the best website to buy new brembo hand brake.....
WWW.RAMCYCLES.NET 301-279-2453 ASK FOR SUPERDAVE
Old 09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

HERE IS A PIC, MAKE SURE ITS A 16X18, 19X20 WILL BE TO BIG FOR A SINGLE CALIPER AND WILL BE ROCK HARD, 16X18 IS THE WAY TO GO!!!

Old 09-10-2009, 06:35 PM
also known as OMR

We should start some kind of hobnob smuggling ring, and sell them at inflated prices....

But i'd be scared you'd eat the stock!
i would
Old 09-11-2009, 03:53 AM

Thankoo insane crazy!

Should help me rig mine up right!

OMR: Would you even feel bad>?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:59 AM
also known as OMR

Thankoo insane crazy!

Should help me rig mine up right!

OMR: Would you even feel bad>?
not now cause i warned you ...lol
Old 09-11-2009, 10:33 AM

Jackass!