Hai ????????

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 10:17 AM

vagixxer6 is a decent person
Hai ????????

so does hai got there **** together or are people still having problems getting thier orders?
Old 09-10-2009, 10:31 AM

nightraven170 is a decent person
Re: Hai ????????

ive been waitin on my chain for over a month now and still nothin. i call. but get quick short answers about it. i leave for fl tomorrow so now i gotta go to a damn bike shop and pay there rediculous price of $150 just so my bike will be ready. then WHENEVER i recieve my chain from HAI ima just send it right back. anyone gonna need a 530 chain!?! went through the same issue all summer with my cage n sprockets.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:05 AM

vagixxer6 is a decent person

damn bro that sucks, all i need is brake lines and hai is the only place i can find that has the russel lines in custom sizes. i need these but i dont wanna wait forever. anyone know of another place to get brake lines?
Old 09-11-2009, 10:15 PM

tanrod is a decent person

a buddy of mine waited 6 weeks for a powers cage, he called a month after he ordered it and they told him the reasom why its taking so long is that the people at powers have to hand build every cage right when its ordered and that it should be there in a few days. he waited another 2 weeks and called them back to tell them to give him his money back and to cancle the order, then it showed up 2 days after that and money not refunded
Old 09-13-2009, 12:53 AM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

i never had a problem worth mentioning with them, and when something was wrong, mark fixed it right away. shipping was always fast imo.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:03 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tanrod
a buddy of mine waited 6 weeks for a powers cage, he called a month after he ordered it and they told him the reasom why its taking so long is that the people at powers have to hand build every cage right when its ordered and that it should be there in a few days. he waited another 2 weeks and called them back to tell them to give him his money back and to cancle the order, then it showed up 2 days after that and money not refunded
lol i cant believe people actually still buy powers...
Old 09-14-2009, 03:20 PM

what is wrong with powers??
Old 09-14-2009, 03:36 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person

well ive ordered a good bit of **** and most came pretty quick...i did order a 12 bar one time and it took like 2 months to get it...and it was cus they lost my order and i called a few times to get it corrected..eventually it did, but the fact that they lost an order that i paid for and had been waitin on irritated me...but other than that im have good experience
Old 09-14-2009, 03:42 PM

i mean hai has pretty bad *** **** on the site ive just heard of so many horror stories and it just makes me really nervous to order from them
Old 09-14-2009, 03:45 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

funny we actually had a conversation about these very threads yesterday. we discussed how stupid ppl must be to still order from HAI after the last year of 100 threads where ppl are complaining about orders taking too long/not getting orders/no communication etc.... seriously guys, HAI used to be an amazing shotp but unfortunately that ship is sunk, idk what happend but if ur dumb enough to still order then you deserve to wait. and for anyone ordering powers products well haha same thing ur an idiot.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
funny we actually had a conversation about these very threads yesterday. we discussed how stupid ppl must be to still order from HAI after the last year of 100 threads where ppl are complaining about orders taking too long/not getting orders/no communication etc.... seriously guys, HAI used to be an amazing shotp but unfortunately that ship is sunk, idk what happend but if ur dumb enough to still order then you deserve to wait. and for anyone ordering powers products well haha same thing ur an idiot.
bingo
Old 09-14-2009, 03:54 PM

ok maybe i didnt get the email about powers cages......what is wrong with them i dont have one but it would be nice to let someone know who asks about them to tell them what ive heard
Old 09-14-2009, 03:58 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

ok maybe i didnt get the email about powers cages......what is wrong with them i dont have one but it would be nice to let someone know who asks about them to tell them what ive heard
how bout you use the search function and find the thousands of threads where ppl are complaining about every aspect of powers cages and customer service...
Old 09-14-2009, 04:13 PM

GORBO is a decent person

what about ESAD, that company Tice started, from what I always understood, tice was a big part of why HAI used to be so great
Old 09-14-2009, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by GORBO
what about ESAD, that company Tice started, from what I always understood, tice was a big part of why HAI used to be so great
im not positive but im pretty sure esad went under as quickly as it went up. i tried checkin the site a couple months ago and it was non existant.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:18 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

HAHAHAHA i just came on and what is the first post I see..... This crap that we were just talking about yesterday. **** kills me people still post **** like this up everyday. Use the damn search people it's not hard and I think it still doesn't bite from what i'm told. Oh and powers that **** is the BOMB just keeping ordering from them suckas
Old 09-14-2009, 04:27 PM

jesus christ it was just a question i wasnt doubting the bad **** about powers i just didnt know what everyone was talking about
Old 09-14-2009, 04:32 PM

jesus christ it was just a question i wasnt doubting the bad **** about powers i just didnt know what everyone was talking about
no need to be formal you can just call me neil
Old 09-14-2009, 04:42 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person
Smile Re: Hai ????????

no need to be formal you can just call me neil
hahahahahaha funny
Old 09-14-2009, 04:44 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

but for real though, i hate the search function. it sucks and hardly ever answers my questions

Quick Reply: Hai ????????