compression shorts

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 10:09 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
compression shorts

Has anyone experimented with compression shorts for stunt riding? I'm looking for a set that won't slip around with a soft pad to protect my tailbone while still comfortably allowing me to move around the tank.

These Dainese Pro-Shorts seem to be the best I've found so far:
http://www.cyaprotectivegear.com/Vie...Short/807.aspx

Last edited by inolen; 08-26-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:12 AM

Standupnfall is a decent person
Re: compression shorts

Those would be kinda bulky but great in a crash

Some bicycle style ones will feel great but dont offer much protection at all, just comfort. I wouldnt think of riding my unicycle without them
Old 08-26-2009, 10:26 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

u know that mesh kinda armmor apex wears???? what aoubt something like that for pants...so you still have movement but i think ud get really hot
Old 08-26-2009, 10:32 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by big ben
u know that mesh kinda armmor apex wears???? what aoubt something like that for pants...so you still have movement but i think ud get really hot
I wear the same kind of body armor as well as knee pads, so heat isn't really an issue as I already reach terminal sweating when I ride.

I don't want big bulky pads in my *** keeping me from moving around, I just want some light padding to keep from coming home with a sore tailbone.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:55 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

those dianese look fine for what your wanting, throw on some baggy jeans over them and no one will ever see them
Old 08-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by inolen
Has anyone experimented with compression shorts for stunt riding? I'm looking for a set that won't slip around with a soft pad to protect my tailbone while still comfortably allowing me to move around the tank.

These Dainese Pro-Shorts seem to be the best I've found so far:
http://www.cyaprotectivegear.com/Vie...Short/807.aspx
Anyone else notice the tramp stamp the guy in the ad has....
Old 08-26-2009, 03:03 PM

poopdaddy is a decent person

no one was looking at his but that much
Old 08-26-2009, 04:06 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mofat01
anyone else notice the tramp stamp the guy in the ad has....
lmao!!
Old 08-26-2009, 04:12 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
I wear the same kind of body armor as well as knee pads, so heat isn't really an issue as I already reach terminal sweating when I ride.

I don't want big bulky pads in my *** keeping me from moving around, I just want some light padding to keep from coming home with a sore tailbone.
I got some of these for going on long rides on the motard and the mountain bike. You can spend all day sitting on a bike and your tailbone never gets sore. Plus the padding is thin and you don't even notice it after a while.

http://www.rei.com/product/763566
Old 08-26-2009, 04:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

my ***** sweat just thinking about bike shorts LMAO