Stuntlife Help ME!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 11:31 AM

crazywalt is a decent person
Stuntlife Help ME!!!!!!

Here is my problem, I have a 05 R6 and i love the ************. I have been stunting this bike since 05 and i am pretty damn good with it.
Last week i had a chain break on me and when it broke it put a hole in my motor. R6 engines are the most expensive motors out there in the 600 class($1000 to $1500).

So here is my ?, i have a 07 GSXR 600 that is in great condition and not all fucked up. $1000 would be more than enough to put a cage and all the **** i need to stunt it.

So what do you guys think, if you were in my postion and low on cash should i use the GSXR for a stunt or not?
Old 08-23-2009, 11:35 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Stuntlife Help ME!!!!!!

Originally Posted by crazywalt
Here is my problem, I have a 05 R6 and i love the ************. I have been stunting this bike since 05 and i am pretty damn good with it.
Last week i had a chain break on me and when it broke it put a hole in my motor. R6 engines are the most expensive motors out there in the 600 class($1000 to $1500).

So here is my ?, i have a 07 GSXR 600 that is in great condition and not all fucked up. $1000 would be more than enough to put a cage and all the **** i need to stunt it.

So what do you guys think, if you were in my postion and low on cash should i use the GSXR for a stunt or not?
maybe Im reading this wrong but why would you stick 1K into a
bike thats "not all Fucked up", and not put the 1K into getting a
motor for the one you like to **** up.???
Old 08-23-2009, 11:41 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by wheelie
maybe im reading this wrong but why would you stick 1k into a
bike thats "not all fucked up", and not put the 1k into getting a
motor for the one you like to **** up.???
+1
Old 08-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

sale the gsxr, buy a couple a extra motors for bike you love so much
Old 08-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

yea, id try your best for get the r6 goin. i ruined a minty bike at one point and regret doin it....everyone has to take some time off at some point in this sport but it may be worth it in the long run to wait and find a motor!
Old 08-23-2009, 11:46 AM
stuntridin....

ruffstunter87 is a decent person

i rather to have two bike than one.. if i were u, i would go round and get an engine.. used or whatnot...and keep the other one as a nice bike.. i mean u dont wanna have two fucked up bike then end up with nothin.. so i sasy u should get an engine..... cuz it ll do u best in a long run....
Old 08-23-2009, 11:49 AM

All i would need is to spend about 400 on it to make it a good stunt bike(Cage,sprockets,subcage) and thats it. My R6 will also need a radiator soon at some point, the fairing are fucked big time, it is jiust worn out. Because i spend a 1000 on the motor i will have to spend more money on other **** soon as well. The GSXR is minty fresh and i only paid a 1000 for the bike.

I know the r6 is not a popular bike to stunt so i just want to know what people thought about the gsxr as a stunt bike as well.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:50 AM

Damn like 5 posts when i was tpying that **** up. U guys are right need to keep the r6. That ******* bike is like my son.
Old 08-23-2009, 09:37 PM

Ninja23 is a decent person

I would say save all winter to buy a new engine since I know how long the winter can be here in bloomington-normal lol. I think I'd rather have a nice bike and a stunt bike
Old 08-23-2009, 09:57 PM

getlikeme is an unknown quantity at this point

1000$ for a "minty fresh" 07 gixxer... wut brand screwdriver came in the ignition when u picked it up>?
Old 08-23-2009, 10:02 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by getlikeme
1000$ for a "minty fresh" 07 gixxer... wut brand screwdriver came in the ignition when u picked it up>?
You're incredibly bad at reading.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:08 PM

getlikeme is an unknown quantity at this point

no i think u r dumbfuck.... maybe u should read again.... "The GSXR is minty fresh and i only paid a 1000 for the bike"
Old 08-23-2009, 10:13 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

im a yama fan and sdfkillz raves about the r6 and it seems to work for bill d
get the new r6 engine gixxer frame will crack at some piont
Old 08-23-2009, 10:27 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

flip the gixxer and fix the r6.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:38 AM

ohh yeah i jbweld it and road all weekend and it still has a little drip, but i hope to have it sealed up today. I think that the jbweld will last till winter
Old 08-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by getlikeme
no i think u r dumbfuck.... maybe u should read again.... "The GSXR is minty fresh and i only paid a 1000 for the bike"

Oh, didn't see his second post, my bad. Yeah somethings sketchy about that.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:19 AM

it was a race bike that my friend had, got into a lot of trouble with the law and need a ton of money to pay fines or he was goint to jail and he also needed it quick so i paid him a 1000 dollars and got a bike. Got a great deal on it, **** like that never happens to me.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:32 AM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crazywalt
it was a race bike that my friend had, got into a lot of trouble with the law and need a ton of money to pay fines or he was goint to jail and he also needed it quick so i paid him a 1000 dollars and got a bike. Got a great deal on it, **** like that never happens to me.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

maybe he didnt race it on the track lmao!

Quick Reply: Stuntlife Help ME!!!!!!