Tire set-up

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 08:37 AM

DIE FAST is an unknown quantity at this point
Tire set-up

wich kind of rear tire are you using to stunt , size , brand , pressure ? is it better to use new tire ? i got a 04 636 does it have a kind of tire who works good for that bike ?

I m using any junk , i don t know some tire work better to stunt ?

Thanks !
Old 08-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Steel Horse Stunters

dhenry123 is a decent person
Re: Tire set-up

AVON "VP2" front 35 PSI - softer compound and decent life, good for stoppies
AVON "Super Sport" rear 30 PSI - medium compound and good like, good for fast circles and you can still get the rear tire to spin when you need to.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DIE FAST
wich kind of rear tire are you using to stunt , size , brand , pressure ? is it better to use new tire ? i got a 04 636 does it have a kind of tire who works good for that bike ?

I m using any junk , i don t know some tire work better to stunt ?

Thanks !

i pretty much take any old tire i could get, but if i could afford new tires everytime it would either be a 180 pilot power or pirelli scorpion sync with 30 psi or more for the rear. i only like pilot power for the front.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

pilot power fronts SUCK and pilot road 180 rears are the most deadly tire out there. So just give me those tires and ill distroy them accordingly
Old 08-21-2009, 09:11 AM

DIE FAST is an unknown quantity at this point

i ve try de pilot power , but it s tough to burn with this tire.. or maby a run it to low about 14 psi ?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:18 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Lit
pilot power fronts SUCK and pilot road 180 rears are the most deadly tire out there. So just give me those tires and ill distroy them accordingly
i like boobies
Old 08-21-2009, 11:47 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lit

you suck.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JOHN J
i like boobies
AS do I. As far as Tires go, I run a 200 Shinko Advanced at 24 Psi. I know a lot of people talk **** about Shinko, but I swear by them. Hands down, best tire I have ever used.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:28 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
you suck.
agreed..wtf they are great tires!
Old 08-21-2009, 01:32 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

any 180-50-17 with 40PSI works 4 me
Old 08-21-2009, 03:30 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

sorry got distracted by lits avatar. boobies.

i run the battle ax with 20 psi right now and it is my favorite tire but it will be trial and error to find what works for you. its all personal preference.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:35 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

pilot powers....fronts and back 35 psi on both....i would run the pirelli's soft if i could afford em....
Old 08-21-2009, 06:17 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JOHN J
sorry got distracted by lits avatar. boobies.

i run the battle ax with 20 psi right now and it is my favorite tire but it will be trial and error to find what works for you. its all personal preference.

I agree with the opinon part... Cuz I HATE battalax.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:23 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

40 psi is gravvvvy for circles......my bike has a 160 so im only gonna comment on psi......although (not jacking) if anyone can explain the difference between a 180 and 160 in circles id appreciate it
Old 08-21-2009, 07:00 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Subscribed
Old 08-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Chicken

bulletchicken is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lit
+1 thats hilarious..
That is my preference also.