What Have You Looped ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 03:49 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person
Re: What Have You Looped ?

wow!!!

Ive looped a ss 2nd gear I duno how fast

I was doing ss coasters and it came back far and grabbed alot of brake and got all wobly and bam tossed. sucked but mine was in the lot, not on the streets like that video

I wanna see his roadrash pictures?? looks like his back slid for a while. hopefully his shirt covered most of it

Last edited by imafrogg420; 08-21-2009 at 03:54 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:13 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

looped ss,flamingo,coaster,rew coaster,sitdown,no hander all broken brake lines and stoppie once
Old 08-21-2009, 08:31 AM

ADIZZLEUPONONE is a decent person

WOW....back in 2003 in my Squid Status...I looped a 2nd gear standup...but I was in 1st...and a little buzzed. There was a car full of cuties behind me and i totally fucked that one up.....totalled the 03 600rr, and luckily didn't break my newly reconstructed left knee....it sucked big ***** though....haven't looped a hc....yet.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:21 AM
stuntridin....

ruffstunter87 is a decent person

mad props on that road rash....
Old 08-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Looped a staggard back in the day at like 30 cause I got complacent. Looped a couple stoppies mostly all slow rollers but picked one up top of 1st and got instant tank slapper.. That was fun
Old 08-21-2009, 10:59 AM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
jeeez what happened there? Why did the bike pitch sideways out of nowhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6eNfK2G2m8

3:21 ...looks like the same thing happened here..
Old 08-21-2009, 11:21 AM

crazywalt is a decent person

In 2005 when i just started stunting i went over doing about 50MPH with no ******* gear on, super squid style. Walked away with no broken bones just a **** load of road rash. Here are some pictures. Ohh yeah i might look a little high in them because i was!!!

Name:  IMG_0893.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  39.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0897.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  39.7 KB

Name:  IMG_0898.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  38.6 KB

Old 08-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** When I watched it regular speed I thought he got run over He was lucky coz he almost got taken out by 2 bikes

First day making wheelies I looped a sitdown. First time trying staggered I looped. And I think pretty much every new wheelie Ive attempted Ive looped/crashed right away Thats always in the back of my head when trying something new I havent done tank wheelies - well Ive done them but havent committed to learning them coz its in the back of my head that Ima loop the **** But thats on the agenda for this weekend. Just bought some surf grip coz my dent sucks so Ima get busy this weekend. If I loop, I'll update my post lol
bwahahahaaha. you love that face into wall smiley too i see

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
jb weld or quick steel will fix that **** right up. i also put some radiator stop a leak in and was able to use that radiator for an additional year +
well, the hole is up at the top where the original tabs ripped off. stop leak didnt work. and my buddy thinks jb weld will just bust right off again cuz of where it is.

and idk how that bike did that. looks like he was creepin back a bit to far. idk what happened next lol
Old 08-21-2009, 11:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1wonder

well, the hole is up at the top where the original tabs ripped off. stop leak didnt work. and my buddy thinks jb weld will just bust right off again cuz of where it is.

and idk how that bike did that. looks like he was creepin back a bit to far. idk what happened next lol
yezzir lol - im constantly bangin my head against the wall sucks about the radiator. i think if you quick steel it you should be good tho IMO anyway. hope you get that all straightened out
Old 08-21-2009, 12:09 PM

zombiearrrjay is a decent person

I looped a staggered wheelie last month. Just trying to bring it up from a stop on stock gearing and my brake pad disappeared, so i hit the 12 bar hard enough to tweak it, the bike did a half barrel roll, and my knee was destroyed (hyper extension maybe?). It was my first day riding in like two weeks cause i had carpal tunnel.

So... i rested up for two weeks, couldn't wait to ride so i went out and decided to high side just steering an idle wheelie, and my knee re-destroyed itself when i jumped off.

Learned a valuable lesson... EBC brake pads don't last long.

Who ever designed the human knee obviously didn't ride.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:23 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zombiearrrjay
my brake pad disappeared,

and by that you mean you didnt hit the brakes ?
Old 08-21-2009, 12:23 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Ive looped a seatstander and a SS footdrag both on the streets just some scraped up knees and some rash.
but I ran outta gas doin a 2nd gear SS....over the bars and hit by my own bike, ill fall off the back any day than do that again
Old 08-21-2009, 12:47 PM

and by that you mean you didnt hit the brakes ?
Thats what i thought for a week!!! i sulked around my apartment wonder how i was so retarded to just forget to hit the brakes, but then when i made myself go out and start repairing the damage, i noticed one of my brake pads was completely gone.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:48 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by getlikeme
nebody ever looped a high chair?
me..
Old 08-21-2009, 12:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Looped a GT performer back in 1996 with no gear on. Been scared to hit BP since.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by toneth
Looped a GT performer back in 1996 with no gear on. Been scared to hit BP since.
Riding a GT Performer with no gear on = INSTANT DEATH
Old 08-22-2009, 01:45 PM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

I looped a sit down, tryin to 12 way before i shoulda even been tryin it.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:40 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

i just broke the tab on my radiator the same way and it broke a piece off not just the tab and its not leaking at all i dont understand?lol
Old 08-22-2009, 11:47 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Oh and i looped my 06 gixxer at about 55 when the foot peg folded up on me lol

Quick Reply: What Have You Looped ?