What Have You Looped ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 10:28 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough
Re: What Have You Looped ?

that was awesome! haha cant believe no one hit him or his bike

Ive only looped once,I was drunk and clutched the bike straight backflip out from under me at about 20 mph,in front of a bunch of people,lol
Old 08-20-2009, 10:30 PM

Steveowit3os is a decent person

looped a zx9 doing like 60... first bike and looped my brand new gsxr 1k last year doing like 15...but **** it... it wouldent be cool if no one ever crashed...
Old 08-20-2009, 10:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

holy **** that was a serious YARD SALE on the interstate!!!! props for living.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:49 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

damn that crash was pretty crazy. Props to the person with the camera, they usually put it down as soon as somethings going bad!

anyways, looped a 250 dirtbike at the top of 4th gear. Looped a staggard learning brake control on the old f4i. Looped a third gear coaster when I got brake fade at the worst possible time lol, that resulted in a broken frame
Old 08-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by R1wonder
HC wheelies. thats why i thought about this thread. i always used to say i wouldnt do them on a big bike cuz they would suck to loop, but now im gettin better and said **** it one day. they are 1st gear , pretty pow wow ish right not. but im gettin up there and catching with brake tryin to smooth em out!

just wanted to see what kinda responsed this would bring. cuz we all know a good chunk of us have looped at some point

here is a nice little wreck of a stunt ride around here last weekend, i wasnt there though so i didnt get to see in person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfvva...layer_embedded
Wow, hurt to watch that ss crash, shorts tee and no gear. Not that I haven't done the same thing, just never looped or crashed doing it. Looped out in the lot, no big deal there, step off the back and let the bike go or pull the clutch in run behind a bit and park it on the 12 bar. Worst one was 12ing a sit down hit the rear break to hard, moused trapped it with the bike sideways. My wife took a picture right before the crash and she was so freaked out she quit taking pictures damnit. Here is one right before that crash.

Name:  Profile.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  78.4 KB
Old 08-20-2009, 11:07 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan S
props for living.

I don't know why but that just made me laugh like a mo fo.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:15 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

seat stander
Old 08-20-2009, 11:16 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by blee
I don't know why but that just made me laugh like a mo fo.

yea i laughed out loud too hahahaahah, im takin a yr off from the streets but we have some sick stunt rides out this way. cool **** is bound to happen!
Old 08-20-2009, 11:35 PM
505COS

505COS is a decent person

Looped my 954 and took it down, slid about 150 feet, haha lucky me it never grabed and flipped.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	102_1006.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	230006   Click image for larger version

Name:	102_1008.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	230007  
Old 08-20-2009, 11:47 PM

scandelous81 is a decent person

Looped my 02 gsxr 1000 after a few drinks about 4 yrs ago, rode the bike down on top of me at 55 mph and right rearset punchered my calf and went deep into the muscle, sucked pretty bad, note to self no drinking and riding!
Old 08-21-2009, 12:28 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

that vid was nutz lol **** had to suck man he slid like he knew what he was doing looking at the people bout to run his *** over and for the poor 636 i had to go make sure mine was still okay in the garage after that one...

I have never really looped a wheelie exept one time i burnt a tire off at the spot changed it and as soon as it was done i jumped on the bike started it just to ss and off i go.....straight off the back lol i didnt pump the hand brake and if you could only vision how that went. I flipped a stoppie last friday at the top of first and was the worst thing that has happened to me since i started stunting.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:32 AM
Do Wheelies

razor rich is a decent person

I was really close to running Dooley over in that crash so was Flash and Mario. He did have some gear on gloves,back protector,elbow pads. and odviosly helmet. He got back up and kept riding for a min. but his break line and res. broke so he had to put it in a truck. Walked away with minnor injuries. GREAT RIDE
Old 08-21-2009, 12:35 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

ya rich it looked fun. i wish i could join these rides still but stayin outta trouble is workin nice for me this year! i finally got my bike workin so i was in the lots last weekend. but now i have a hole in the radiator. so ill be down yet again!
Old 08-21-2009, 01:11 AM

06_636 is a decent person

looped a staggared trying to learn slower wheelies (about 15 mph - was used to doing 25-40mph) (at a stunt spot)
Got rashed up pretty bad on my right forarm

looped a sit down on the street. throttle stuck, went past BP and got a wobble. got on the brake hard and got the front down but it came down crooked and I wasnt quick enough letting of the brake and it more or less low sided. (about 25mph)
Got a sprained ankle, and a 3" gash on my shin bone (could see bone)
Old 08-21-2009, 01:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** When I watched it regular speed I thought he got run over He was lucky coz he almost got taken out by 2 bikes

First day making wheelies I looped a sitdown. First time trying staggered I looped. And I think pretty much every new wheelie Ive attempted Ive looped/crashed right away Thats always in the back of my head when trying something new I havent done tank wheelies - well Ive done them but havent committed to learning them coz its in the back of my head that Ima loop the **** But thats on the agenda for this weekend. Just bought some surf grip coz my dent sucks so Ima get busy this weekend. If I loop, I'll update my post lol
Old 08-21-2009, 01:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1wonder
i have a hole in the radiator. so ill be down yet again!
jb weld or quick steel will fix that **** right up. i also put some radiator stop a leak in and was able to use that radiator for an additional year +
Old 08-21-2009, 02:17 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

jeeez what happened there? Why did the bike pitch sideways out of nowhere
Old 08-21-2009, 03:12 AM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

I looped my old zx9 a few times, a few years back. First time was practicing clutchin up staggard, just clutched it straight to the bar hard and the bike slammed back down on the right case and cracked open, oil everywhere. Me and two friends looped a 3 person hichair back in 02 at the worcester tunnels.

I looped the zx9 again in myrtle beach, clutched it up to the bar, with a 73 tooth, and the bike lifted off the ground and did a complete 360, landing back on the bar, luckily I got thrown off. I looped it also at like 60 from an endo wobble.

The latest loops have been on the 636, we were doing a show in a shop wharehouse early this summer, wet tires and concrete, clutched a sitdown hard to the bar, bent the subframe up a few inches. After I get warmed up, I usually clutch up super fast anyways..99% of the time I catch it with the RB, but theres always that one percent..Ive only been through one subframe on the 636, there pretty strong.

Happy looping dawg! haha
Old 08-21-2009, 03:20 AM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Damn , just watched that crash...that sucks! Lucky he didnt get run over.

Just made me remember another loop, I was doing a standup on a vtwin tl 1000r, like 5 years ago, and the bike shut off at like 70..pulled me over over the bars, serious road rash.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:43 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Looped my 50 when I click into second on full throttle
I haven't looped the big bike yet, but I did this exact thing within the first 5 minutes of getting my fiddy (i blame the 88cc kit). I looped a couple sitdowns on it pretty hard while I was learning brake control too. One day, after I had been riding for a couple months and had learned circles and whatnot on it, I had a total brainfart and thought it would be worth trying to wheelie through the gears on the 50. The moment I clicked into 2nd I knew it was a shitty idea. It came out from under me the tail didn't even hit, the back tire just came off the ground and the bike landed on me.

Quick Reply: What Have You Looped ?