any1 wana ride

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 02:07 PM

Stunt Army*7 is a decent person
Re: any1 wana ride

Originally Posted by dwminnick
Damn!!! We gotta ride that when I come back!

It's pretty legit I've ridden a few times now but it's usually an all day event. Street riding is almost unheard of in orlando but a few people still do it, How's riding been?
i dont know if u remember seein it or not but this is the spot right behind my house. i was always kinda of sketched about ridin it cause its rt by the police station theres always field workers there. 1 day i just said **** it and rode it. the workers saw me out there and never said nothing 2 me about being there, i go about every day now and they seem to b cool with it. was a lil worried about a cop drivin by and seein me and givin me a hard time so i asked a few of the cops i know if they cared or if they thouht that i would get hasseled and they said they dident give a **** if i ride there and that no other cops probley did either. he said unless some1 actually called and complained i should b good. been going there for over a month now and havent had any problems
Old 08-20-2009, 03:37 PM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah sounds good, 2 1/2 hours aint bad at all, I'm shooting for mid october, hopefully Scott Laroc will be healed up then and we can both trailer down, also would be cool to get more people so we can have a good sesh!we look foward to it...!
Old 08-20-2009, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by tavis10r
yeah sounds good, 2 1/2 hours aint bad at all, I'm shooting for mid october, hopefully Scott Laroc will be healed up then and we can both trailer down, also would be cool to get more people so we can have a good sesh!we look foward to it...!
hell yeah, that would b so much fun. it sucks always having to ride by myself lol. and im tellin u bro its a night and day differance how much u can get away with in the streets here compared to VA
Old 08-21-2009, 09:03 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stunt Army*7
i dont know if u remember seein it or not but this is the spot right behind my house. i was always kinda of sketched about ridin it cause its rt by the police station theres always field workers there. 1 day i just said **** it and rode it. the workers saw me out there and never said nothing 2 me about being there, i go about every day now and they seem to b cool with it. was a lil worried about a cop drivin by and seein me and givin me a hard time so i asked a few of the cops i know if they cared or if they thouht that i would get hasseled and they said they dident give a **** if i ride there and that no other cops probley did either. he said unless some1 actually called and complained i should b good. been going there for over a month now and havent had any problems
Hell yeah dude that spot was pretty nice too! I'll have to come up to Wva when I come up.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:24 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

dane, im riding with you..i wanna go ride WV
Old 08-22-2009, 05:25 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
dane, im riding with you..i wanna go ride WV
Sounds like a date!!
Old 08-25-2009, 09:03 AM

me and tavis10r are working out a big get 2gather and street ride for the middle to end of oct., ill keep u posted when we have more details worked out
Old 08-25-2009, 09:23 AM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

hell yeah sounds good to me.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:51 AM

Arslinger is a decent person

i also ride in hedjesville, hagerstown, and martinsburg. only have one spot now at a church in hagerstown. always down to ride dude