Circle problems.

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 06:17 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Circle problems.

Originally Posted by anarchist35
dont you have a "look at me i kill on stock gears vid?"
i miss that video ,lol
you tube took it down because of the music
Old 08-18-2009, 06:20 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
i miss that video ,lol
that vid convinced me not to get gearing!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i like a big sprocket , we made that video to shut some one up....lol
Old 08-18-2009, 06:40 PM
CA STUNTER

i like a big sprocket , we made that video to shut some one up....lol
wimp...
Old 08-18-2009, 06:42 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by big ben
wimp...
exactly why we made that video
Old 08-18-2009, 06:44 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I can do most of my stuff on stock gears... but my 50 tooth is so much more fun not having that extra variable to worry about.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:47 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

i love my gearing but i started on stock and also arent that good at circles
Old 08-18-2009, 07:00 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
ur saying stock is making it harder for you?
Old 08-18-2009, 07:04 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
stock is the best way to learn on,you will learn how to use clutch durring the circles and i can bet that you will stay with stock 4 ever.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:07 PM
also known as OMR

ben keep in mind you are riding a v twin with gobs of low end torque ,try learning on a 1998 carburated zx 6 ...lol
Old 08-18-2009, 07:09 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

ben keep in mind you are riding a v twin with gobs of low end torque ,try learning on a 1998 carburated zx 6 ...lol
what i torque? and what it mean when bike i "choopy"?
Old 08-18-2009, 07:20 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Juca
what i torque? and what it mean when bike i "choopy"?
v twin has a lot of pull low in the rpm range
Old 08-18-2009, 08:28 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

no not harder easier but there was alot of bog and not so much anymore.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:40 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

If you wanna learn quick, get gearing for circles, makes it much easier just letting the bike chug you along instead of working the clutch and throttle

I originally hit 2-3 consistent on my friends f4i and sometimes getting 5-6 with gearing for a few sessions, then went back to my bike with stock gearing, could get 1-3 at best, and usually would stall out after 1...
Soon as I geared my bike, back to 2-3 consistent, 5-6 at best, and kept getting smoother from there on

I would like to get even smoother with my circles, and throw stock gearing back on... Lot's of squids around my town claiming they could take turns and wheelie through town all day if they had gearing

Originally Posted by Juca
stock is the best way to learn on,you will learn how to use clutch durring the circles and i can bet that you will stay with stock 4 ever.

If your not doing circles on that F2 of yours, you shouldn't say whats best for learning..
Some bikes are fine with stock gearing (my 50 and 150 for example) but inline 4 sport bikes can benfit from some or even extreme gearing for circles

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-18-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:42 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

i miss that video ,lol
no wonder I couldn't find that ****
Old 08-18-2009, 08:57 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
come to fayetteville we murder circles here
Looks like all the riders are out that way.I need to come out and ride soon so I can meet new riders now that im in nc for good.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:05 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

why are you in NC? We can coordinate a big ride... I can find a couple guys that would be down to ride.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

Im from Mocksville(very country place) NC.I moved to chicago for alittle bit now that I've graduated I came back home to live until the end of next summer im heading the O-town florida for school. Im down for a big ride I need to make friends that stuntride asap or imma go crazy!
Old 08-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
Looks like all the riders are out that way.I need to come out and ride soon so I can meet new riders now that im in nc for good.
only 3 people here about to be 2 and then maybe one but im always up for riding so hit me up
Old 08-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

Forsure.what days does everyone usually ride?

Quick Reply: Circle problems.