Originally Posted by weirdsteve
come to fayetteville we murder circles here
+1
Old 08-18-2009, 08:20 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person
Re: Circle problems.

Originally Posted by ownage
nope, but even so once you get circles down on a phifty the concept is the same....my friend kevin (white bandito) rode a phifty for maybe 3-4 months, hopped on his first ever big bike or street bile amd started turning circles on his f4i in two weeks..and now he's pretty
I can do circles until I run out of gas on the fifty... doesn't feel the same.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:20 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

that would be 2 ...lol
Old 08-18-2009, 09:07 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by wonk333
+1
+2your riding today, i gotta put my armor on and try those 2nd gear fast circles we were talking about.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I can't go up there this weekend... but maybe on some upcoming weekend soon.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:29 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

I dont know if this is good advice but it worked for me thats for sure.

Try running a really low idle. Im geared +23 on a 636 (lol yeah i know but its awesome) Running the idle really low forces you to learn throttle control in a circle. You actually get forced to hit the gas and get used to it because you always need it. I agree with omr about failing to the bar as well, in fact I think I got that advice from him. Landing on the bar teaches you to keep your wheel high as well as clutch and hb control. I learned ss and that helped i think too because I could "skate" it around taking one foot off and hopping untill I could keep both up.....PRACTICE ALOT....
Old 08-18-2009, 09:45 AM
**** YOU

anarchist35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
I can't go up there this weekend... but maybe on some upcoming weekend soon.
riding with better riders makes a HUGE difference...
i worked really hard to learn them six months (no stunters here) rode with some guys in houston like three times and i can kill'em now! i just had to watch them and their bikes in person...

watching teach to 'em in a video is nonsense! he's too smooth for a (by watching in a vid) beginner circler to watch...get out in the lot and learn from somone closer to your level...

dont be scared to gas it!!!, and too much idle is for homos! i used to turn right FinSeathole, but i learned going left, much more natural for me...try getting a smooth SS, then put my right foot in the hole that way your staggered with emphasis toward the direction of your O. it will want to lean in, DONT fight it, just be smooth, and lean in. also, be smooth as possible, and give it gas as needed, gotta blip tha throttle to keep 'em goin body positioning has SO much to do with what happenes after you gettem leaning in....
Old 08-18-2009, 09:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by anarchist35
riding with better riders makes a HUGE difference...
i worked really hard to learn them six months (no stunters here) rode with some guys in houston like three times and i can kill'em now! i just had to watch them and their bikes in person...

watching teach to 'em in a video is nonsense! he's too smooth for a (by watching in a vid) beginner circler to watch...get out in the lot and learn from somone closer to your level...

dont be scared to gas it!!!, and too much idle is for homos! i used to turn right FinSeathole, but i learned going left, much more natural for me...try getting a smooth SS, then put my right foot in the hole that way your staggered with emphasis toward the direction of your O. it will want to lean in, DONT fight it, just be smooth, and lean in. also, be smooth as possible, and give it gas as needed, gotta blip tha throttle to keep 'em goin body positioning has SO much to do with what happenes after you gettem leaning in....
i run alot of idle and i dont care what people think

<<<<<no homo
Old 08-18-2009, 10:20 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

Pretty sure roger your a homo. lol Anyone agree with the really low idle for learning though? i ran it at like 2500 or less and basically lumber jacked it. not only did it show me what the gas does and when to use it but it got me used to handling a jumpy bike.. Now I can run my idle fast as **** and turn really tight fast circles or lower and be really smooth
Old 08-18-2009, 10:25 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
Pretty sure roger your a homo. lol Anyone agree with the really low idle for learning though? i ran it at like 2500 or less and basically lumber jacked it. not only did it show me what the gas does and when to use it but it got me used to handling a jumpy bike.. Now I can run my idle fast as **** and turn really tight fast circles or lower and be really smooth
no im not and i actually think a higher idle helps while learning so you can learn how to use the brake better and not have to concentrate too much on throttle control , throttle control will come naturally i think
Old 08-18-2009, 10:32 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

**** circles - who needs em
Old 08-18-2009, 10:39 AM
**** YOU

Originally Posted by old man roger
i run alot of idle and i dont care what people think

<<<<<no homo
you knew what i meant tho!!!

dont you have a "look at me i kill on stock gears vid?"
i was simply stating dont rely on idle and gears to hit the EZ circle button for you...
give it some gas and NAIL IT!

by the way u're vid is truly

Last edited by anarchist35; 08-18-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:44 AM
**** YOU

no im not and i actually think a higher idle helps while learning so you can learn how to use the brake better and not have to concentrate too much on throttle control , throttle control will come naturally i think
he's right.... as usual

concentrate on body positioning, and brake control for sure....then... GAS IT!
Old 08-18-2009, 03:33 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
Anyone agree with the really low idle for learning though?
yeah this helped me alot, forces you to use the gas the whole time, I could do like 10 leaned in, on the gas circles before I could do 1 idle circle.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:45 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

when you got the feeling that front wheel will fell then just gas it,but dont w8 untill it fall too much,you have to do it earlyer,also if bike want to lowside give the gas,it will save it from lowside,you can try to put your leg on other place on the seat it can help you with lowsides too,but be carefull with that untill you got it on lock cuz it can make a highside,also in the left fib/fis circles when bike want to low side you can pull it back with your arms it sounds simple but it works.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:30 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

+1idle made my circles infiniatley easier........prevents high siding for sure.....but it alsokeeps you from speeding up, im not sure if anyone else had this problem but when i was using throttle in circles i started to speed up in the circle resulting in some highsides....brake control and idle are the keys i think.....once you can lock idle and learn godd brake control it makes dipping it in a lot easier and its kinda like just leaning ur body in and just controling the brake like a straight line......now this was just for me maybe im wierd...
Old 08-18-2009, 04:33 PM
CA STUNTER

do a lot of people start to the right and then realize it was easier to the left for them once they got better?
i started on the right but couldnt get past 1/2 turn....then i tried a left and was like WOW much easier.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:58 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by big ben
do a lot of people start to the right and then realize it was easier to the left for them once they got better?
i started on the right but couldnt get past 1/2 turn....then i tried a left and was like WOW much easier.
left = fun,can do em in the both sides but left is way to go
Old 08-18-2009, 06:13 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by Juca
left = fun,can do em in the both sides but left is way to go

Quick Reply: Circle problems.