trick names

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 05:57 PM
r6 destroyer

reds919hornet is a decent person
trick names

ok so someone said in the i got an o thread that if you are going to do stunts that u should know the names of what you are doing. can some one school us squibs? decribe the tricks that you do and what they are called. there are alot of newbies here in alot of different places that just see this **** on videos and tv. we try to duplicate what we see even if we do not know what it is? help us
Old 08-17-2009, 06:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: trick names

i suspect this thread will not go well for you ..lol
Old 08-17-2009, 06:11 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i suspect this thread will not go well for you ..lol
hahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhaha
Old 08-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

First it's not squibs it's squids and don't start off a thread by cutting your own throat bro.

Here is a fucked up list that will give you an idea of what your asking. Don't you have any stunters in your area? Look for a group in you local area cause you will need their help man. You don't want to learn this **** the hard way.

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/fo...read.php?t=105
Old 08-17-2009, 06:20 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

\i saw this one trick called the durren or some ****!! and then theres the death spin, no wait the pirouette.. or was it the spinderELLA

Last edited by JOHNNYSTUNTS; 08-17-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:32 PM
r6 destroyer

the main reason for the post is because in another post you PROS want to talk **** about if we are going to do it we need to know what it is. you can talk **** but can u school us or just be dicks about it. your talking **** does not bother me. i know i am a squib or squid or what ever but i am on the bike more than on the keyboard trying instead of talking about it
Old 08-17-2009, 06:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by reds919hornet
the main reason for the post is because in another post you PROS want to talk **** about if we are going to do it we need to know what it is. you can talk **** but can u school us or just be dicks about it. your talking **** does not bother me. i know i am a squib or squid or what ever but i am on the bike more than on the keyboard trying instead of talking about it
dont take it so personal it's just that you are the second person in a week to start a trick name thread and about the 10000 person to start one one this year
Old 08-17-2009, 06:50 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

cb 900?
Old 08-17-2009, 06:50 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

confucious say "man who use a search button, will not get a flamed for starting this a thread"
Old 08-17-2009, 07:59 PM
also known as OMR

ok i will post a video of me doing some basic tricks and i will name them in order ...

http://vimeo.com/5656356

stoppie/endo

no handed circle

flamingo to deathspin

then nick with the pony tail does a 50/50 circle [some call it a special k circle]and the he does a spreader circle then he does a no throttle hand foot on the seat circle then a 180 stoppie ..

then after a few tricks you now know the names of i do a no throttle hand figure 8 and then a kind of fast wide circle [there was some sand that skurred me so i didnt go to wide..lol]

hands behind the back no hander to regular no hander

jump to froggy down to seat stander down to foot drag jump to spreader back to seat stander

left hand on throttle circle to no hander stall hop to seat stander step down to ralph loui step up to seat stander step down to nac nac foot drag step up to flamingo step over to blind side step to seat stander step down to ralph loui with right foot on front peg

no throttle hand circle to crash

so there are some names of some tricks from a guy that is on the keboards talking about it
Old 08-17-2009, 08:02 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

You couldn't help it you had to help didn't you.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:11 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
You couldn't help it you had to help didn't you.
it takes a long time to explain tricks and their names

thats why most people should use their own time and use the search button or post a picture of a certain trick and then ask what it's called
Old 08-17-2009, 08:26 PM
also known as OMR

can can circle

Name:  rightlean.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  89.1 KB

one handed champion circle [note the finger for the champion ..lol

Name:  otownsitdown.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  71.7 KB

hands behind the back no handed circle

Name:  otownnohandedcircle.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  68.1 KB

froggy circle

Name:  froggycircle.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  93.5 KB

cross over circle

Name:  hotsauce.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  91.1 KB

if you post a picture of a trick and ask what it is called people will answer you ..
Old 08-17-2009, 08:42 PM

BEEF STEWIE UR is a decent person

yo dude in the pikz iz beast u shuld listen 2 him
Old 08-17-2009, 08:55 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Roger all your tricks are called the same thing......Gangster!!
Old 08-17-2009, 09:03 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

omr, you always rock a bandana under your helmet?
Old 08-17-2009, 09:04 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by rufio27
omr, you always rock a bandana under your helmet?
ya kinda helps keep my helmet drier longer
Old 08-17-2009, 09:07 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

oh, just wondering. guess i never realized it in any other photos i've seen. it gets hot up here, but nothing compared to down there.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:08 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Roger all your tricks are called the same thing......Gangster!!
i felt a little funny posting all this but the keyboard comment seemed to be aimed at me since i have the highest post count in here
Old 08-18-2009, 08:32 AM
r6 destroyer

Originally Posted by old man roger
i felt a little funny posting all this but the keyboard comment seemed to be aimed at me since i have the highest post count in here
good job omr. i will try to save this thread to learn from now that i have an idle to worship. thanks for the tips.

Quick Reply: trick names