Prayers for rider

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 09:39 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: Prayers for rider

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
You got it, who is Bishop though?
u got a lot of reading to do bro:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/214...ht=pray+bishop
Old 08-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

do yourself a favor and just read the last like 4 pages. its all a bunch of bullshit anyhow..
Old 08-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

I have been reading all day long off and on at work when I get time and that's some funny **** in that thread, I am only at page 34 now. I am going to read that entire thread too cause it tells me a lot about people by reading these older threads. Thanks for the info regarding Pray for Bishop.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:26 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
I have been reading all day long off and on at work when I get time and that's some funny **** in that thread, I am only at page 34 now. I am going to read that entire thread too cause it tells me a lot about people by reading these older threads. Thanks for the info regarding Pray for Bishop.
stuntlife made bishop famous. all u have to do is search "bishop" and you can witness all of the hate. FREE DURTY!!! LMAO
Old 08-19-2009, 06:47 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Armenian
stuntlife made bishop famous. all u have to do is search "bishop" and you can witness all of the hate. FREE DURTY!!! LMAO
LOL yea reading that thread does make me wana read more of his posts. He would say it like he saw it and looked as though the Stuntlife members went to him to call people out rather than do it themselves.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Armenian
Hey, on StuntRide DURTY has an entire section in there forum called DURTY's corner!!! You should read over there a little bit. He was banded from StuntRide in DURTY's corner for a week for talking trash too nags .

Web Link:
http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/forumdisplay.php?f=69