Prayers for rider

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 03:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Re: Prayers for rider

<< just look at my avatar and u can see he likes it in the *** from piggies LMAO
Old 08-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Armenian
Mohawk you're a douchebag and your story is fake.

Why would I make up a story about a friend riding like a douchebag. How does that benefit me? Think about it Hater
Old 08-18-2009, 03:43 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

You think because you change your avatar, people will forget about the fairy ****** threads you've posted in the past? Haha When I see your posts, I see one thing. Pig in the ****.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

And that is fine. I don't cry myself to sleep cuz you think my ******* smells like pork. That is on you. But you come in here and ruin a post about a man who almost lost his life. Show some respect to fellow riders whether you like me or not. If someone posts up that I almost died and I broke my neck, feel free to be a douchebag then

Last edited by MoHawk; 08-18-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:51 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

prayers are with him.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

even if the story isn't fake you're still a douche bag. true story.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:47 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Thanks Trickysux500dix
Old 08-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Post Whore Nazi

And for those still concerned, Jerome Smith of Hampton, VA
Old 08-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Thanks Trickysux500dix
Kickin it old schoool... like second grade style..
Old 08-18-2009, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
And for those still concerned, Jerome Smith of Hampton, VA
You said he was riding like an *******, but in the first post he was your boy. What the **** is wrong with you. You dont ask for prayers then say some crap like that. That all I'm trying to say.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:30 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by armenian
you said he was riding like an *******, but in the first post he was your boy. What the **** is wrong with you. You dont ask for prayers then say some crap like that. That all i'm trying to say.
+1
Old 08-18-2009, 05:37 PM
Post Whore Nazi

All becaus ehe is my boy doesn't mean I cant think he was riding like a dick, and as I stated earlier, I was misinformed at first. But that doesn't mean I want people to stop praying for him. Regardless of how he was riding, I want him to recover fully and quickly
Old 08-18-2009, 05:59 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

so hows your boy doing now?? n e word....give us an update...
Old 08-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Just got out of Surgery on his neck. HIs vertabrae are lined up for a full recovery... God willing. He is talking and coherent. He is in pain but fully aware of what happened and is going on. He has just started the long, painful and somewhat scary road to recovery. He is at RiverSide ICu on J. Clyde Morris in NewportNews VA room 308 if anyone local wants to show love. His name is Jerome Smith and his family is waiting right as you get off the elevator
Old 08-18-2009, 07:00 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Mohawk you're a douchebag and your story is fake.
Originally Posted by tricky500
even if the story isn't fake you're still a douche bag. true story.

You think because you change your avatar, people will forget about the fairy ****** threads you've posted in the past? Haha When I see your posts, I see one thing. Pig in the ****.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:59 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

I went down 13 days ago fractured my sinus-skull,left eye orbit,cheek and sum brain swelling... please pray i get back into shape enuff for a tank dangler and the energy for humping big girls
Old 08-18-2009, 08:50 PM

Please pray for Bishop
Old 08-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Please pray for Bishop
You got it, who is Bishop though?
Old 08-18-2009, 09:35 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
I went down 13 days ago fractured my sinus-skull,left eye orbit,cheek and sum brain swelling... please pray i get back into shape enuff for a tank dangler and the energy for humping big girls

Last edited by OldManJimmy; 08-18-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:38 PM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
PLAYA-P, my thoughts and prayers go out to ya !!!!

May ya come back better, more skills and stronger than ever and your women be given ya all that sympathy playa.

Quick Reply: Prayers for rider