Tandem

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 11:48 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person
Re: Tandem

Originally Posted by joelhickmanfreestyle

Im the same way. When you ride tandem you have to be twice as responsive to every movement , every throttle twist. Everything is so much more. I love love love doing tandem. At a show, no one wants to see the guy doing 30 circles. even if they are sick. But they want to see the girl on the bike because it gives the WOMEN in the crowd something to be proud of. That women can do this sport also. I had a guy ask me when we were going to practice again because he wanted to see kelly ride the bike. Now the kewl thing is where the tandem teams have the girl be in control of the bike also. Kelly has just recently started riding by herself and is doing switchback,burnouts, stoppies and everything else but wheelies. So now ive got to get on the bike and be the girl part. I give MAD PROPS to every Tandem Team for the Talent that it takes , Both guy and girl. People only hate because of what they cant be GOOD at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whksqLEYLHo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_siqFumwCfY
You two are looken good and you better watch out it looks like pretty soon Kelly want even need you .. Tell her we said hi and keep killen it see you guys soon
Old 08-18-2009, 01:31 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nolimitriderz
Dude i take everything back you got mad skillz as long as you don't run out of power you should probably change your avatar back I think i might of had a little mor respect for you when i didn't know how you rode
how i ride? like hot fire
Old 08-18-2009, 09:19 AM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

people like you make me laugh. if u r naturally good at wheelies id hate to see what your bad at...
Old 08-18-2009, 09:21 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jcf4i
people like you make me laugh. if u r naturally good at wheelies id hate to see what your bad at...
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:04 AM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

I wasnt hate'n. i was tellin him to give props where theyre due. almost to balance point?? so funny... hes talkin **** about stunters and he dont stunt... and if ur talkin about my join date or posts, i ride. thats what i do. i dont sit at the keyboard. now if u wanna talk about my ridin, please lets get into that...
Old 08-18-2009, 11:13 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jcf4i
I wasnt hate'n. i was tellin him to give props where theyre due. almost to balance point?? so funny... hes talkin **** about stunters and he dont stunt... and if ur talkin about my join date or posts, i ride. thats what i do. i dont sit at the keyboard. now if u wanna talk about my ridin, please lets get into that...

Man you really need to know what/who your talking about before saying ****.

Neil kills it.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:16 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
how i ride? like hot fire
...no no no...u ride like a BADASS PINK BUNNY HIPPITY-HOPPIN ALL OVER THE BIKE WHILE COOKIN' THE HOT SAUCE AND SETTING THE STREETS A-FLAME!

Old 08-18-2009, 12:28 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

This thread is funny. Neil you suck and cant get to BP
Old 08-18-2009, 02:53 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Wasn't this thread about tandem?
Old 08-18-2009, 02:55 PM

We'll be ridin at GearFest and SW's!!! see you guys out there
Old 08-18-2009, 02:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah Neil cant do tandem coz he sucks and cant hit bp keep tryin Neil - youve been at it since 05 so eventually you'll find bp
Old 08-18-2009, 03:11 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yeah Neil cant do tandem coz he sucks and cant hit bp keep tryin Neil - youve been at it since 05 so eventually you'll find bp
BP is much more of an elusive creature than i ever imagined but you know, my 8 oclock wheelies look so god damned good it doesnt really matter.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:12 PM

bp is much more of an elusive creature than i ever imagined but you know, my 8 oclock wheelies look so god damned good it doesnt really matter.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:26 PM
NealFoReal

BP is much more of an elusive creature than i ever imagined but you know, my 8 oclock wheelies look so god damned good it doesnt really matter.
one day i hope to be as good as you. i can only hope
Old 08-18-2009, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
one day i hope to be as good as you. i can only hope
making 8 oclock wheelies look this good is not easy, takes a special kind of person.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:31 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

u r defintely special
Old 08-18-2009, 03:32 PM
NealFoReal

Haha like short bus special lol.

Quick Reply: Tandem